MakeupFace MakeupFace Powderkosas cosmetics
Kosas Cloud Set Baked Setting & Smoothing Talc-Free Vegan Powder

Kosas Cloud Set Baked Setting & Smoothing Talc-Free Vegan Powder

by kosas cosmetics

What it is: A super-soft, sheer setting-and-smoothing powder, baked with skincare actives, that absorbs shine and visibly minimizes pores in just one swish.

Coverage: Light

Finish: Natural

Formulation: Pressed Powder

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Bamboo Stem Extract: Absorbs excess oil, leaving skin looking matte and feeling soft.
- Passion-fruit Leaf Extract: Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Chinese Peony: Visibly minimizes pores.

Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.

What Else You Need to Know: Starting out as a mousse packed with skin-loving ingredients, this formula is baked to achieve the perfect, ultra-fine layer of sheer pigment. Its unique, airy texture replicates the diffused, natural-looking finish of a loose powder—without the mess. The powder wears like it’s not even there, giving you shine control, not glow control.

This product is non-irritating, clinically tested, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, ophthalmology tested, and safe for use around the eye.

Clinical Results: Based on a consumer study of 20 females wearing Tinted Face Oil, Revealer Concealer and Cloud Set for 1 week:
- 100% of consumers agreed this product allows the skin to still look like real skin
- 100% of consumers agreed this product does not cause flashback or oxidize
- 100% of consumers agreed this product blurs, smooths, and minimizes the appearance of pores and imperfections

Ingredients

-Bamboo Stem Extract: Absorbs excess oil, leaving skin looking matte and feeling soft.
-Passion-fruit Leaf Extract: Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
-Chinese Peony: Visibly minimizes pores.
Mica, Silica, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Glyceryl Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Potassium Sorbate, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Aqua/Water, Stearic Acid, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Cetearyl Olivate, Tocopherol, Sorbitan Olivate, Honokiol, Paeonia Officinalis Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract/Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (+/-): CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, CI 77499/Iron Oxides.

Clean at Sephora products are formulated without:
Sulfates—SLS + SLES, Parabens, Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde-releasing agents, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Oxybenzone, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Triclosan, Triclocarban, Undisclosed synthetic fragrances (Products can be formulated with disclosed synthetic fragrances that meet the following two criteria: (1) the synthetic fragrances do not include any of the ingredients listed in numbers 1 through 12 above and (2) the synthetic fragrances are at a concentration below 1% of the total formula) The following type of acrylates: (ethyl acrylate, ethyl methacrylate, methyl methacrylate, butyl methacrylate, hydroxypropyl methacrylate, tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate, trimethylolpropane trimethacrylate, aluminum salts), Animal Oils/Musks/Fats, Benzophenone + Related Compounds, Butoxyethanol, Carbon Black, Lead/Lead Acetate, Methyl Cellosolve + Methoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone & Methylisothiazolinone, Mercury + Mercury Compounds (Thimerisol), Insoluble Plastic Microbeads (This prohibited ingredient applies to products that are meant to be rinsed off), Resorcinol, Talc (Talc that is free of any asbestos can be used in the formulation provided that Brand conducts testing to ensure that talc is free of any asbestos.), Toluene, Butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA), Butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT) that is 0.1% or more of total formula, Ethanolamines DEA/TEA/MEA/ETA, Nanoparticles as defined by the European Commission, Petrolatum and Parrafin that is not USP grade, Phenoxyethanol that is 1% or more of total formulation, Polyacrylamide & Acrylamide, The following types of Styrene (Bromostyrene, Deastyrene/acrylates/dvbcopolymer, sodium styrene/divinylbenzene copolymer, styrene oxide, styrene), 1,4 Dioxane in final formulas must comply with the thresholds as follows: (10 or < ppm for products that are meant to be rinsed off, wiped off or removed, 3ppm or < for products that are meant to remain on the skin).

i saw this product on tiktok, and was wondering if it’s worth the price ? I’ve been looking for a powder set my concealers for a while because all my powders make my concealer crease. Im willing to get this product if it fixes that but I want to make sure it’s worth it before spending that much
Is this transparent or close to it?
Does this contain polysorbate ?
Start your review of Kosas Cloud Set Baked Setting & Smoothing Talc-Free Vegan Powder!
Krit A.
Kendall Park, NJ
Kosas Cloud Set Baked Setting & Smoothing Talc-Free Vegan Powder uploaded by Krit A.
Love the Kosas tinted face oil, super creamy concealer and baked setting powder. The products provide a clean, light coverage. It not only improves the skin texture but also makes it look and feel fresh! [product:kosas-cloud-set-baked-setting-&-smoothing-talc-free-vegan-powder] KOSÅS Tinted Face Oil KOSAS Revealer Concealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer
Alexis V.
Kosas Cloud Set Baked Setting & Smoothing Talc-Free Vegan Powder uploaded by Alexis V.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this product! I have dry skin therefore most powders dry my skin out but this one doesn’t. My under eyes are very dry as well and most powders make it drier and crease but this one doesn’t do that! I love that it is dry skin friendly! And the shade breezy is perfect for fair-light complexions.
Savannah G.
Fort Knox, KY
Kosas Cloud Set Baked Setting & Smoothing Talc-Free Vegan Powder uploaded by Savannah G.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a really nice setting powder! This somehow manages to blur the appearance of my pores and texture while still being really light on my skin. It isn’t super drying like most setting powders are on my super dry skin and it has just a touch of illumination that keeps my skin looking really fresh and beautiful all day. I’m excited to try more products from kosas!
Maria M.
Tampa, FL
Kosas Cloud Set Baked Setting & Smoothing Talc-Free Vegan Powder uploaded by Maria M.
I like this product a lot!!! The package is so CUTE!!! And I Can’t wait to wear it outside!!!
Jeimy H.
Brooklyn, NY
Kosas Cloud Set Baked Setting & Smoothing Talc-Free Vegan Powder uploaded by Jeimy H.
Very nice powder.!!! I like that is that it feels and looks like a translucent powder since it has a light coverage and and provides little color. It doesn't look powdery because with each brush swipe you pick up the right amount. For a less powdery finish I would recommend to apply it with a sponge. It controls my oils without leaving my face matte and it doesn't disturb my foundation when touching up throughout the day. #kosas
Eleni W.
Campbell, OH
Kosas Cloud Set Baked Setting & Smoothing Talc-Free Vegan Powder uploaded by Eleni W.
This powder is one of the smoothest powders I’ve ever felt. It’s as if you’re applying silk to your skin. It does not look heavy on the skin either. Personally, I’m really enjoying playing around and testing this powder. Highly recommend so far!!
Becky L.
Yuba City, CA
Kosas Cloud Set Baked Setting & Smoothing Talc-Free Vegan Powder uploaded by Becky L.
Omg this setting powder is AMAZING!!!! My all time favorite is the Becca Hydra-mist set and refresh powder, but I hate that it’s a loose powder! Now that I’ve tried the Kosas cloud, I will never use anything else! It’s every thing that the Becca is but not a loose powder so it’s super easy and convenient for me! I’m in love lolKosas Cloud Set Baked Setting & Smoothing Talc Free Vegan Powder
Emalee L.
Eaton, CO
Kosas Cloud Set Baked Setting & Smoothing Talc-Free Vegan Powder uploaded by Emalee L.
Lightweight, smoothing powder! Definitely smoothed my pores out and gave my skin a luminous finish. I would recommend if you have oily skin to use this powder as a finishing powder opposed to a setting powder. With my oily skin it didn’t set my makeup all the way I wanted it to be. Still a beautiful product
Natina R.
Tampa, FL
Kosas Cloud Set Baked Setting & Smoothing Talc-Free Vegan Powder uploaded by Natina R.
I absolutely love it this powder... Its sheer and silky smooth. Blends PERFECTLY!! With or without foundation or the tinted oil!! This is called diversity in powder form!! LOVE IT!! [product:kosas-cloud-set-baked-setting-&-smoothing-talc-free-vegan-powder]
Marcela O.
Kosas Cloud Set Baked Setting & Smoothing Talc-Free Vegan Powder uploaded by Marcela O.
I am in love with this baked setting powder! I loved it the instant I used it. It’s buttery soft, does not oxidize your foundation, doesn’t kick back powder everywhere when you tap your brush in, and sets your makeup without leaving your skin a cakey, thick mess. It does not emphasize any texture either. It’s amazing. For me, I don’t think this powder leaves my skin with a super matte finish but that’s ok because that’s not the look I want. I want to be able to set my concealer and foundation with a light product that doesn’t make my skin look heavy. And this powder by Kosas delivers! For reference, I purchased the shade in Breezy and it’s a great match. I’ve attached a picture of me wearing Bobbi Brown Skin Long Wear Foundation in Beige 3 set with the Kosas powder.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...