KOSÅS
KOSAS 10-Second Liquid Eyeshadow Globe 02 oz/ 6 mL

KOSAS 10-Second Liquid Eyeshadow Globe 0.2 oz/ 6 mL

by KOSÅS

A clean, water-based, fast-drying, crease-resistant formula, for buildable, high-impact color that stays all day. Highlighted Ingredients: - Galactoarabinan: Smooths the appearance of skin and supports cell renewal- Jojoba Oil: Soothes and balances. - Orange Flower Water: Brightens and tones. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: In an array of shades, 10-Second Liquid Eyeshadow is meant to be worn as a wash of color for the most modern take on a fresh eye look. The formula is carefully crafted with skin-benefiting ingredients to smooth and tone that's skincare for your eyelids. Keep the product upright while using it.

Which is your go to color?
Do I have to set this liquid eyeshadow so it does not crease throughout the day?
How easily does this liquid eyeliner spread on your eye lid? Do you need a brush?
Start your review of KOSAS 10-Second Liquid Eyeshadow Globe 0.2 oz/ 6 mL!
Melissa B.
Oviedo, FL
KOSAS 10-Second Liquid Eyeshadow Globe 0.2 oz/ 6 mL uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Globe - neutral champagne
This shadow is very pretty and easy to apply. The shade globe is more of a medium bronze shade as opposed to a neutral champagne. The line could really benefit from adding lighter neutrals to the selection, but other than that it’s great! I make really pretty light Smokey eyes with these!
Minzly J.
Fresno, TX
KOSAS 10-Second Liquid Eyeshadow Globe 0.2 oz/ 6 mL uploaded by Minzly J.
Kosås sent me their new shades and omg the formula for these eyeshadows are amazing! They apply kind of “wet” but dries down into this long-lasting color.
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
KOSAS 10-Second Liquid Eyeshadow Globe 0.2 oz/ 6 mL uploaded by Katie M.
Review for: KOSAS 10-Second Liquid Eyeshadow Globe 0.2 oz/ 6 mL
I though it would be a little less copper tone and more golden. It’s a lot thinner than I expected so when I tried to apply with my fingers it got a little messy. Probably with a brush could do some pretty things with this shadow. For what I was looking for- something quick to throw on with my fingers without having to wait for dry. This isn’t it. A little too dramatic for my everyday look I’ll prob use it at night and see how it plays with other shadows.
Briana T.
Downey, CA
KOSAS 10-Second Liquid Eyeshadow Globe 0.2 oz/ 6 mL uploaded by Briana T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Element - warm chestnut
Surprised at how easy and well this works. Really does take seconds to apply. Very fluid texture as it is more like an oil. I tap it on with the applicator and then blend out with my fingers. Color pay off is beautiful and buildable without looking heavy. Nice packaging too. You will have to shake it before applying too. Also works great as a base.
FAITH D.
astoria, ny
Very pretty product! All of the colors are beautiful and the products is very easy to use. You can use your fingers and it’s buildable! You can also layer it with shadows if you’d like!
Edith C.
San Antonio, TX
KOSAS 10-Second Liquid Eyeshadow Globe 0.2 oz/ 6 mL uploaded by Edith C.
yo amo las sombras liquidas porque son faciles de aplicar para alguien como yo que no soy una experta en el maquillaje o mua, aparte de faciles, las aplicas rapido, como su nombre lo clama, 10 seconds, primero lo difumine con mis dedos y al tener la cantidad y la forma que queria en mi parpado, use una brocha, me gusto el efecto que deja porque no es tan shimmery pero te da un brillo lindo, la use con primer y sin primer de ojos y de las dos manera tuvo una duracion perfecta y una pigmentación intensa
Cindy W.
Los Angeles, CA
KOSAS 10-Second Liquid Eyeshadow Globe 0.2 oz/ 6 mL uploaded by Cindy W.
I love reaching for glitter eyeshadows in gorgeous shades like these @kosascosmetics 10-Second Eyeshadow in Fahrenheit and Globe 🤩 I love how easy they are to use and how you can control the pigment. Plus the shades are so pretty!! One day I will collect them all 🤗
Tracy H.
Lynwood, IL
KOSAS 10-Second Liquid Eyeshadow Globe 0.2 oz/ 6 mL uploaded by Tracy H.
Review for: KOSAS 10-Second Liquid Eyeshadow Copper Halo 0.2 oz/ 6 mL
This is really convenient for on the go people and travel , I love a quick one shadow or 2 shadow look , this gives a shimmer and copper color very pretty .
SOPHY A.
New York, New York
Review for: KOSAS 10-Second Liquid Eyeshadow Copper Halo 0.2 oz/ 6 mL
I love how quickly this goes on and stays put all day. One swipe and then blend out with my fingers. It lasts all day and does not flake off or fade. I love simple and easy it is a one and done for a wash of sparkles on my eyes. This is an unique product in my makeup collection. I will be purchasing more colours!
Jackie Q.
Long Island City, NY
These have always intrigued me because the product looks so runny in the tube. If you shake well and make sure to dip the applicator in the pigment, it’s a wonderful cream shadow with no streaks. It can be a bit runny if you don’t shake adequately.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...