BY MICHAEL KORS

Kim M.
Kim M.
Greenwood, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this sample as a gift with purchase at Sephora. It is very fresh and I really like it. Using it carefully so I can get more use out of the sample. Most likely will purchase soon.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Woodbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent. I don't put much on though so it lasts me a bit. I have gotten other things from this brand before too. I have a high opinion of them.
Tomica W.
Tomica W.
HUMBLE, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the Michael kors oil and this scent is the best smell I've ever smelled and last such a long time
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Love this clean and super soft smell. Love Kors. A must have for today's women!!!! Love Love Love
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Champaign, IL
I received a rollerball of this scent as a gift and loved it so much I bought the full size the same week!
Holly  B.
Holly B.
Springfield , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this perfume it smells amazing and it great for going out. i love wearing this perfume
Catherine E.
Catherine E.
I have this fragrance and love it. It is a light and airy fragrance that can be turned up depending on what your preference is.
Carley K.
Carley K.
I really like this fragrance. It smells really good. People ask me what I'm wearing a lot. I recommend for any perfume lover.
Nayely V.
Nayely V.
Tamaulipas, Nuevo Laredo
I have a small fragrance and I love it, its aroma is light and does not hurt my nose like other perfumes. I would love to have more of your line <3.
Sofia M.
Sofia M.
Guymon, OK
Does their perfume actually last and are they worth the money? Or is it all just about the name? I'd like to buy one if their perfumes but I want to know it they are worth it?