BY MICHAEL KORS

Kors by Michael Kors an irresistible new design in fragrance. A delicious red scent of sheer port wine and cognac layered with sensuous rose petals and exotic spices. Notes include Sicilian Bergamot Clementine Pomegranate Davana Oil Sheer Cognac Dewdrop Notes Red Berry Rose Crimson Rose Petals Sheer Spring Jasmine Sheer Port Accord Ylang Ylang Natural Chamomile Rosewood Red Incense Tolu Balsam White Amber Bio-Musk. Type: Eau de Toilette Size: 6.7 oz. see more...

Kiara C.
Webster, TX
I buy this product for my boyfriend for all holidays as a gift. He goes through it so fast and he loves it. He sas I should never buy him anymore because he will never get over how good it smells.
Adammah R.
Atlanta, GA
This body gel feels and smells so good. I use it almost all the time. Plus, I get so many compliments form it. It's actually time for a new bottle, LOL!
Ashley C.
Twin Falls, ID
It's a little spendy but it smells good. My husband said that it dried his skin out so he had to use a lot of lotion after
Angel W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells amazing and leaves your skin feeing super smooth and soft. Love the way my legs feel when in use it.
Lexi F.
Logan Twp, NJ
I use this body gel on a daily basis, but sometimes I might get rashes from it. But I still love it
Miranda C.
This is an amazing product it exfoliates as well as make you smell nice but bit on the expensive side