KORRES Zea Mays Blush uploaded by Stacie C.

BY KORRES

Key ingredients: - Zea Mays: Corn is a valuable raw material for a number of industries; its kernels are used to produce starch, alcohol and sweet syrup. The dry stigmas of female corn flowers, known as “silk”, are used in phytotherapy, while the beauty industry makes regular use of corn flour and corn oil due to their nourishing and moisturising properties. This is why they are a common ingredient in many cosmetic formulas for dry and dehydrated skin types, while corn flour is also a first class ingredient in make- up products that offer radiance without irritating the skin. Corn (also known Ζea mays), a grain, sacred to Native American Indians, and one that played a significant role in the development and growth of the ancient civilizations of Central and North America, was first domesticated and cultivated almost 9,000 years ago, on the Mexican Plateau. It arrived in Europe after the “discovery” of the American continent and quickly spread to many European countries after the mid 16th century. Back then, however, its cobs were much smaller and harder that the ones we eat today and were mainly used as livestock forage. Dermatologically Tested.

Mica, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Zinc Oxide, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Zea Mays Starch, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja Oil, [+/- (May Contain) CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77163, CI 77007, CI 75470, CI 15850, CI 19140, CI 15985].

Brittany s.
Wixom, MI
Absolutely amazing product! I tend to touch my face a lot but at the end of the day there was still product left that kept my face looking alive and colorful. Really pigmented and makes your face glow a bit, I'm a lighter skin tone and was weary but am really satisfied with this product!
Lina M.
New Milford, PA
I love this! I have very light skin tone so at first this scared me but it definitely goes on great and you only need a little bit! trust me a little goes a long way! I use it everyday! its a ladies must have!
Elizabeth G.
Edinburg , TX
I love this company and their products. This blush in particular is quality!!!! The color in the pan looks scary but it doesn't pack on your skin like that unless you build it up.
Elizabeth G.
Edinburg , TX
The color is very intimidating when you first look at it but it is very unique. It's a very deep rose color and looks so pretty on the skin...I love this blush and this company for using great ingredients in their products!!!
Jocelyn C.
Donna, TX
Super nice color, the only thing I didn't like about it was that it was very brittle and my brush would practically destroy it. Even if I used a gentle touch.
Sheila B.
Hialeah, FL
I am a darker olive skin tone and this color doesn't compliment my skin at all. A little goes a long way, but I think this is more for lighter skin tones.
Gigi O.
Rosharon , TX
I like this product. Gives you a bronzed look when you apply. I just started using this couple months and I will get getting more when I am out
Arlette C.
I love love love love this blush... I put it on in the morning and it last all day long ... I love the color selection also ... The best !!
tracy m.
It a very nice blush and looks great especially on your skin. I love how it looks and you can get it for a great price.
c a.
Mount Orab, OH
Defines a face with a glimpse of shimmer and bronzer. Gives you that summer glow and makes you feel great

Amazon