KORRES Yoghurt SPF 50 Sunscreen Face & Body Emulsion

BY KORRES

Yoghurt, a natural source of lactose, proteins, minerals and vitamins, increases the water content of the epidermis' top layers and refreshes the skin. The organic extract of active Aloe moisturises and improves the appearance of the skin. Fast absorbing - non oily texture.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Octocrylene, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Alcohol Denat., Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Dibutyl Adipate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Polyamide-3, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Ammonium cryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Parfum/Fragrance , Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Sorbic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Xanthan Gum, Yogurt Powder.

KORRES Yoghurt SPF 50 Sunscreen Face & Body Emulsion
Maria R.
Fayetteville
I love this sunscreen! It smells so good and doesn’t feel too greasy. I love all of Korres’ products because they’re organic and always high quality. This sunscreen and the face cream are both really good and I recommend them to anyone with sensitive skin.
Tynetta J.
Hi. I recently purchased your rapid action treatment and I have to say it's the biggest waste of money I have spent, this hasn't done a thing like advertised on your packaging. It hasn't started to clear up in 4 hours. If anything it's done nothing. I bought this on Thursday last week and done everything the instructions have stated and like I say it's done nothing. I am hugely disappointment. I always buy your products but on this occasion I feel very let down. This isn't cheap either!
Tay G.
Coleman, TX
This is the best sunscreen iv used... I use it on me and my kids and it’s very effective .. affordable.. smells good .. Iv actually only bought it one time and it lasted probably a month and I would buy again
Ashley M.
Charlotte
Now that I have started using AHA and BHA products in my skincare regime I find that my skin needs sunscreen daily!! I am super fair and have dry sensitive skin but this goes well under my makeup and works as a great everyday sunscreen!!
marissa m.
Worthington, OH
I love so much in the korres range! This is a great sunscreen! It doesn't make my skin greasy or feel like it can't breathe! Also helps to keep my skin feeling hydrayted!
Selin T.
Brooklyn
Love their yoghurt spf! Super gentle on my sensitive skin as sunscreen tends to generally break me out but this does not!!KORRES Yoghurt Nourishing Fluid Veil Face Sunscreen SPF 30
Ølyvia L.
Forest City
This smells amazing and is so soft on the skin! I didn’t get burned all day in the sun! This was my first time using it and I love it so much! Definitely will keep buying!!
Lu🌸 D.
Es un producto espectacular, sin duda alguna es una de las mejores cosas que pude comprar! De verdad que es grandioso, tiene un excelente precio para la calidad del Producton, ojala siempre hayan cosas asi de buenas.
Jenny J.
Worked really well and provided the sunscreen coverage that I needed. Helps make my skin stay healthy looking. I would recommend it to a friend great price
member-b5b4d
Did wonders to keep skin hydrated. Has awesome SPF. I TEND to burn easily and this product was so amazing. I did not burn and it made my skin feel nice.