BY KORRES

Yoghurt, a natural source of lactose, proteins, minerals and vitamins, increases the water content of the epidermis' top layers and refreshes the skin. The organic extract of active Aloe moisturises and improves the appearance of the skin. Fast absorbing - non oily texture.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Triheptanoin, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ceteareth-30, Silica, Alcohol Denat., Panthenol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Cellulose Gum, Ceteareth-12, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Galactoarabinan, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Lactic Acid, Lecithin, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polysorbate 60, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yogurt.

Emily G.
This is the good!!!It kind of feels sticky on ur face but it does moisturize and protect ur skin from the harmful rays of the sun!It isn’t too shabby so I would give it a 8.9/10.Its pretty long lasting as well so that’s a plus and when ur at the beach,it’s waterprooof kinda!
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Danai L.
Greece
Been using this sunscreen for years! It's my all time favourite. It's hydrating and cooling and it protects you from UV rays if you remember to apply every 30 minutes.
ginie l.
This is my favorite sunblock I love to apply it on my skin. It’s very hydrating and it smells really nice. I recommend it. And all of their products are cruelty free that’s even better. Love the brand.
Ioanna D.
athens
Love this sunscreen it smells AMAZING!!!! It is also for the body. It have good price and it is gentle for the skin!!! It Has good packaging to. I would buy it again for sure!!!
Lucy A.
leicester
Great product!
Works really well.
Love the spray applicator.
Smells really good.
Non greasy.
Blends well and works well.
I use this all the time every summer and it is my favourite.
Highly recommend.
Paradise H.
cairo
We must all care about the humaneness and cleanliness to give it the softness and the desired victory and not forgetting the body as well, so it protects our health more
Maria M.
Limassol
Love, love, love this product! Super light and doesn't feel greasy at all! Usually my skin feels itchy after a spray of sunscreen but not with this one!KORRES Yoghurt SPF 30 Sunscreen Face & Body Emulsion
Alexandra P.
It's a really good sunscreen...I totally recommend it!!!My family loves it too, we always have a bottle laying around!!
Cherry♡ H.
el producto es muy lindo, deja la piel super suave, a mi familia le gusta mucho, las recomiendan bastante