BY KORRES

Yoghurt, a natural source of lactose, proteins, minerals and vitamins, increases the water content of the epidermis' top layers and refreshes the skin. The organic extract of active Aloe moisturises and improves the appearance of the skin. Fast absorbing - non oily texture.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Triheptanoin, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ceteareth-30, Silica, Alcohol Denat., Panthenol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Cellulose Gum, Ceteareth-12, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Galactoarabinan, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Lactic Acid, Lecithin, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polysorbate 60, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yogurt.

Lindsey E.
I tend to believe that a sunscreen is a sunscreen is a sunscreen, but even though I always think they mostly do the same thing, I'm grateful to have them. This one really does work. It prevents the Sun from penetrating, whether I'm wearing makeup or going barefaced out into the world.
member-6f928
I didn't really find myself using this product other than the one time I did. My face is super sensitive and the spf just made my skin feel irritated. Probably a great product if your skin isn't so easily irritated!
mrshollywoodz L.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this European products because it’s more natural it tightens up my skin the packaging is chic and the price Valuable . I’ve bought those products through the website and I would definitely buy this product again.
Amanda H.
Minnesota
Keeps skin hydrated and protected from UV days which is very important for your skin. Smells great and is lightweight formula.
Maya N.
victorville
I liked this very much .. I always try this brand and it was very good .. its price is not bad .. it is a very good type
Mel J.
Expensive, but worth it. Im extremely pale and sensitive to sunlight and it protects very well. It smells very tropical.
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
Continuously examines administrative effectiveness and seeks better procedures such as [tasks]
Emily G.
This is the good!!!It kind of feels sticky on ur face but it does moisturize and protect ur skin from the harmful rays of the sun!It isn’t too shabby so I would give it a 8.9/10.Its pretty long lasting as well so that’s a plus and when ur at the beach,it’s waterprooof kinda!
Danai L.
Greece
Been using this sunscreen for years! It's my all time favourite. It's hydrating and cooling and it protects you from UV rays if you remember to apply every 30 minutes.
ginie l.
This is my favorite sunblock I love to apply it on my skin. It’s very hydrating and it smells really nice. I recommend it. And all of their products are cruelty free that’s even better. Love the brand.