KORRES Yoghurt Showergel

Fresh, pure scent with a luxurious, extra-smoothing feel Creamy-foam showergel with wheat proteins and Althea extract, helps maintain skin’s natural moisture levels.

Aqua/water/eau, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoyl isethionate, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, parfum/fragrance, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, alpha-isomethyl ionone, althaea officinalis root extract, arginine, benzyl alcohol, butylphenyl methylpropional, castoryl maleate, coumarin, geraniol, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, hexyl cinnamal, hydrolyzed wheat gluten, imidazolidinyl urea, lactic acid, limonene, phenoxyethanol, polyquaternium-7, potassium sorbate, sodium dehydroacetate, sodium gluconate, tocopherol.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KORRES Yoghurt Showergel!
How would you rate this product?
6Cents R.
Santa Cruz, CA
KORRES Yoghurt Showergel uploaded by 6Cents R.
Korres is an exceptional brand. Originating in Greece, it’s one of the oldest homeopathic pharmacies in the world. This soap itself actually moisturizes the skin. You can wash your face, hair and body with it. You can also shave with it. The scent is light, fresh and clean. It definitely won’t compete with your fragrances. Ideal for dry, mature, and sensitive skin. Your skin will thank you for this.
Devan B.
Napoleon, OH
My new favorite body wash. It smells awesome and it hydrates my skin like no other body wash I've used! It's not as thick as I prefer but a little goes a long way
Ashley W.
Gonzales, LA
I bought this product when it was sealed, without knowing what it smelled like. I can happily say that I was delighted by the scent and I’ve enjoyed the product. The cap can be hard to open but it hasn’t caused me too many problems.
Sylvia M.
Graniteville, SC
This is one of the best shower gels for moisture and feeling clean. This one also has a nice smell. This product costs a lot more than the other showergels. But you can buy a nice gift set on HSN when they have specials. More bang for the buck. I only use this when I am having lots of dry skin.
Nicole G.
Roseburg, OR
I just got this and love it. I wasnt sure what Yogurt would smell like but it is a clean not too floral of a smell. A little goes a long way and it will give you lots of nice thick suds to wash with. My skin felt clean, silky and not at all dry after using it for a couple of days. I want to try other scents. It is a bit on the higher side price point wise but if you can give it a try. You won’t be disappointed.
urfavoritspy007 B.
Eatontown, NJ
You can not go wrong in choosing any of the shower gels from Korres. They clean the skin beautifully, non irritating, and soothing. They are made with wonderful ingredients and with so many different fragrances to choose from you are sure to find one one you will enjoy.
Ann L.
Carlsbad, CA
Amazing product! I use the shower gel and body lotion to keep my skin soft and hydrated. Bought online
Hawra A.
AlQatif
A brand that is well known and beautiful products I hope to try Feel excited about the experience that will be fun
cfuo H.
This is my favourite scent out of the whole korres range! Its very luxurious and creamy, the scent is jusr divine! It is quite expensive but i would still recommend trying this one! Great as a gift too!

Looking for your answer?