KORRES Yoghurt Body Butter

Rich, luxurious body butter to deeply soften, smooth, and nourish the skin. Our shea butter moisturizer is the perfect lotion for dry skin, helping to improve elasticity and smoothness.

Water (Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Yogurt, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Squalane, Dicaprylyl Ether, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, Ceteareth-33, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Imidazolidinyl Urea, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, PEG-8, Alcohol, Tocopherol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Pyrus Cydonia Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KORRES Yoghurt Body Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Newark, OH
KORRES Yoghurt Body Butter uploaded by Skyler G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this body butter. It is so creamy and sinks into the skin sssooooooo good. The smell is pleasant but not over powering. It really hydrates your skin for a long period of time even after washing hands through the day. I have severe dry skin so this I use mainly at night time and sometimes during the day.
Middleton, MA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love Korres products for face and body, and body butters are no exception. They are rich, but not heavy. They apply smoothly and give long lasting hydration
Woodinville, WA
I discovered Korres body butter in a Fabfitfun box and love it! I have tried several of the scents and like them all so far. This once is a very light scent, but very pretty. It is very long lasting and moisturizing. I plan to continue to have this be a part of my make up drawer, definitely will continue to purchase and recommend.
Prospect Hts, IL
The best lotion!! I think everyone needs this and it makes my body feel so soft. I have so many scents in it.
Leander, TX
This has a very neutral fragrance that smelled more like nothing than yoghurt. Smell aside, the lotion itself is comfortable to wear it has a silk-like feel on the body, but it’s hydration and absorption are middle of the road. It’s worth mentioning that this lotion does not work well on hands, as it leaves a greasy feeling. Also, after an hour my skin feels dehydrated again.
East Hartford, CT
Purchased at: Macy's
KORRES Yoghurt Body Butter is the most hydrating body butter I've ever had in my entire life. I was so blown away by this that I put it on my husband who has nice brown skin and he is now hooked. He says he stayed moisturized even after he showered the next day and now I cant keep him out of it. Must buy!
I love texture of this moisturizer. My only problem is that it doesn't seem to sink in it just stays on the surface. Not crazy about the scent either.
North Liberty
This stuff is amazing! It is perfect for getting out of the shower and using head to toe. I have the old packaging, but prefer the new squeeze tube. I think it is priced fairly and would repurchase after my backups are gone. It leaves my skin smooth and moisturized.
Jersey City, NJ
My absolute favorite scent from this brand! I cannot tell you how much this product works! Normally I have to mix Vaseline with lotions, but this body cream is worth every cent! You can find it occasionally at Marshall’s, tjmaxx, or home goods! If you see it purchase it because retail price is $30!!
Eatontown, NJ
I have been using the Korres line of bath and body products for years. I love all the unique scents they come out with, not your typical scents you would tend to find with other products.

Looking for your answer?