Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsKorres
Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial

KORRES Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An overnight facial in a jar to address uneven skin tone while improving the look of skin texture for a brighter, more luminous complexion in as little as one night. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Uneven skin tone- Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… This wild rose facial in a jar has a unique souffle texture that melts into skin for intense hydration and brightening overnight. The formula contains a generous dose of wild rose oil, boosted with stabilized super vitamin C, turmeric extract, and hyaluronic acid for softer, smoother, and more radiant skin by morning. The Sleeping Facial also addresses early signs of ageing and wrinkles by helping promote skin elasticity. The reformulation of this best-seller has a new, lighter floral scent. KORRES formulates innocent fragrances that are free of phthalates and PCM-compounds, the standard hidden guilty ingredients that can make fragrances irritating. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Like all KORRES sleeping beauties formulas, Wild Rose Vitamin C Brightening Sleeping Facial is based on the KORRES Science of Sleep Study that shows that the best time to treat your skin is at night because it is more receptive to the penetration of actives and is in need of hydration and nutrients. This product contains 94.7 percent natural ingredients, and like all KORRES formulations, it is made without petrolatum, mineral oil, silicones, propylene glycol, and ethanolamines. It is dermatologically tested, noncomedogenic, and cruelty-free.

I’ve heard there’s a reformulation. Is there a clear way to tell which version of the product it is?
I just got this product in my #fabfitfun box. I was wondering what is the best way to incorporate this into my night time routine. Can I use this with other products? If so, would it be best used at the beginning of my routine or the end after moisturizer?
I just received the KORRES Wild Rose Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial in my #FabFitFun spring box. I’ve put it on for two nights now and last night my skin started to sting a little bit. Has anyone else experienced this?
Start your review of KORRES Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial!
Product Highlights
This makes my skin look and feel amazing. It tingles but doesn't burn! Since I have super sensitive skin, that is wondermous in and of itself. The amount you get last forever, which considering the price, makes ke ecstatic!in reviews
Michelle R.
Durham, NC
KORRES Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial uploaded by Michelle R.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Picked this up on a whim to try from TJ Maxx and have been using this for a few weeks. This night cream is super hydrating but doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy. The scent is light and floral. It leaves my skin feeling soft.
Katie W.
Canton, GA
KORRES Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial uploaded by Katie W.
I love this product so far but can’t speak to the long term effects yet! It feels a little tingly when you first put it on, so it might not be good for sensitive skin! I hope that the tingly sensation means it will work well on my dark spots. I am looking to correct and brighten dark spots from melasma and for deep overnight moisture! I love the way it feels on my skin. It is smooth and goes on easily. You don’t need to use much. I put it on last, on top of my night cream as an overnight mask. I feel like it really seals in all of my other nighttime products! My family says they don’t like the way it smells but I LOVE it!!! It smells natural and rosy. I would definitely purchase again. In fact I already got the 24 hour moisturizer to go with it and I will come back to update my review on its long term effects after I finish the jar! KORRES Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial
Tiffany J.
Union, SC
KORRES Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial uploaded by Tiffany J.
wild rose as weightless souffle that melts instantly into skin for intense hydration and brightening overnight
Andrea Z.
Sykesville, MD
KORRES Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial uploaded by Andrea Z.
I've been using this for two weeks and have seen real results! My skin is brighter, especially my cheeks which have uneven tone and texture due to mild rosacea. I use it 2-3 times a week, at night instead of my moisturizer. It is a really thick cream but it doesn't feel heavy on my face, it absorbs so nicely. You don't need a lot of product so this will last a long time, and it's affordable. Definitely a repurchase item!
Amanda H.
KORRES Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial uploaded by Amanda H.
Holy! This smells delightful. So minimal yet so yummy. I applied this and I got an instant glow. I’m so excited to keep incorporating this into my skin care routine because I’m literally obsessed
Brittany Y.
Charlottesville, VA
KORRES Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial uploaded by Brittany Y.
Amazing product, I’ll buy again and again. The jar is heavy glass which feels nice. The fragrance is very light and not overpowering and smells really good. A little goes a long way. My jar is 1.5 oz and has lasted almost a year with every other day use.
Tiffany K.
Dover, FL
KORRES Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial uploaded by Tiffany K.
Overnight Vitamin c brightening sleeping facial, which I'm obsessed with! It smells heavenly like roses. When you open it up you feel relaxed just from the smell. In the morning you feel moisturized, blemishes dimmed, just feeling clean and refreshed. @Influenster #MyInfluensterAwards #Influenster #Contest
Cassie F.
One of my davorite products! Brightens the skin, reduces, fine lines, and doesnt cause breakouts. Good value for the price. Very effective.
Annie B.
Ithaca
my skin drinks this stuff in so nicely. The texture is amazing and doesn’t leave a sticky film or anything on the skin, like some vitamin c products can do. I️ always wake up with bright, awakened skin when I️ use this mask.
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
KORRES Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial uploaded by Ann T.
Purchased at: ULTA
As a Greek I have been using KORRES product over 20 years, before they came here! I love them and 8 trust them! This sleeping facial is perfect for my tired skin, I apply in the night and in the morning I wake up like a baby! I recommend this product to everyone who wants a quality product that will help them keep their family healthy!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kelly L.
Madison, FL
il y a 2 ans
Shelli M. il y a un an
This is pretty common with potent vitamin c’s. If you don’t experience skin stress than you’ll get used to it. I don’t use this daily and still benefit from it.