BY KORRES #10 in Body Oil

A powerful brightening oil infused with real rose petals and boosted with super C to increase skin's absorption of vitamin C by up to 1,000 percent. This innovative brightening oil infused with real wild rose petals pays homage to the legendary wild rose oil ingredient that started it all. This ultra-concentrated vitamin C oil is rich in omega 3, 6, 9, fatty acids, and vitamins A and C. It provides significant antioxidant action while repairing the look of fine lines and wrinkles and improving skin's overall tone and texture. The formula is boosted with super C which increases skin's vitamin C absorption by 1,000 percent to support natural collagen synthesis, powerful skin brightening, tone repair, and antioxidant protection against free radical and UV damage. Camapu, a plant derived extract delivers anti-thermal aging activity and anti-inflammatory benefits while improving skin's luminosity. The silky oil easily absorbs into skin, delivering a fresh, dewy, enviable glow It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Wild rose oil is nature's most potent skin brightener with nine times more vitamin C than found in orange juice. This oil is 94.5 percent natural and suitable for all skin types. All KORRES formulations are made without petrolatum, mineral oil, silicones, propylene glycol, and ethanolamines. They are dermatologically tested and cruelty-free. Research results: After a 4-week self-evaluation: - 100% said skin was softer - 100% said skin texture and elasticity was improved - 97% said skin looked younger and healthier - 84% said skin was more radiant/brighter - 88% said skin was smoother - 88% said fine lines and wrinkles were visibly reduced - 81% said dark spots and discoloration was reduced and overall skintone was more even see more...

• Is this okay to use for acne prone and oily/sensitive skin? Would...4 Answers
  • Can someone tell if this smell good , I really want to try it a...2 Answers
  • Does this work for oily skin? Does it brighten well? Worth the c...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Breanna H.
Why do I never hear people talking about this?? I LOVE this oil and I’ve almost finished it - which says a lot coming from me! I have a habit of not finishing skincare products before trying new ones. Last year I started getting hormonal breakouts and this was a life saver! After a month or so of using my skin had never looked better! I was getting compliments all the time and I swear this is the reason! It helped brighten and lighten pre existing acne scarring. It did not break me out at all and feels so nice on the skin. I would recommend this to anyone needing help diminish scarring, while adding an extra boost of radiance! It is pretty expensive, but the results are so worth it.
Amanda M.
Weymouth
I have combination sensitive skin that reacts to anything with to much chemicals in it. Since I've been using this my pores have gotten smaller, my skin absorbs my moisturizer better and my face feels baby smooth. I also do feel like my skin has gotten brighter. Its really improved my overall skin health. My skin gets very sad when I go a night without it haha.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
First let me tell you I was a little out off by two things.....the price point and the fact I have the most oily skin out there....redness, irritation and acne marks....with good old dark spots and dullness too.

i got a sample in one of my subscription boxes, and thought I would give it a shot....thank God I did! Immediately my skin felt smooth and I realized that night the redness had reduced. I looked and saw it was over $50....but ordered it anyway.

it came in a beautiful glass bottle with flower petals, and smells Devine! Not only that, it combated my redness, acne and dull ness. Not only that!!!! After using it two weeks later, my dark spots and acne scars are fading.

KORRES The Best of KORRES
Guinevere C.
LAS VEGAS, NV
This is a Holy Grail product. I've tried other oils but I always come back to this one. It's amazingly brightening. The most telling part is that when I stop using it, I notice how dull and lackluster my skin looks. It's a dry oil, so it's fast-absorbing. It doesn't smell like perfumed roses. It smells like a pressing of oil, and the rose oil is a unique smell. The smell doesn't linger, for those with sensitive noses. But the product is simply the best I've used. Appropriate for all skin types. Rose also helps hold hydration for dry skin. I've been using it since it was first released a few years ago. The brightening effect also helps minimize discoloration over time. Give this stuff a try, you won't regret it!
Louisa M.
Tallmadge
I had heard so many people rave about this product so I HAD to try it.  My first couple times using this oil, I thought is was just "ok"...then I really wasn't a fan when i start to break out from it.  It's a fairly pricey item and didn't want to toss it, so I have since started mixing a few drops of the oil into my moisturizer in the morning and before bed and now I'm obsessed...it makes my skin glow.  I think just the straight oil was too much for my sensitive skin.
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
I got a sample of this and I fell in love instantly. You only need a little in the morning and at night and you're good. Your skin looks radiant and you have a nice glow. I know the price is a little too much for some people but this product is worth it. It goes a long way and you probably won't have to buy another one for about 6 months or longer
Samantha P.
Boca Raton, FL
If you need to restore moisture to your beautiful skin this is definitely the product to use! Just a few drops goes a long way in hydrating your skin and making it glow. For those of your with dry skin like me I would definitely recommend!
Hannah C.
West Liberty
I am so in love with this oil! I hesitated on getting this but after using it for a month I was convinced that this does miracles unexplainable to man kind. I had blemishes from pimples I had popped months ago and after using this oil they finally started to fade away. My skin looks brighter and I finally feel confident in wearing nothing but my pure skin. It's so lightweight and leaves your skin baby soft. Please do yourself a favor and reward your skin with this oil!
Annie B.
Ashland
I think I've tried almost every facial oil/serum out there.. but I'd never tried one with actual flower petals before/ so of course I had to! I did love this oil... made my skin super smooth, soft, moisturizer, however I did take off one star, because I didn't think that it did all it claimed to do, and for the size of the bottle (which was a good size & fairly expensive) i ran out fairly quickly. But if that isn't a problem for you, then you'd probably dig it!
Jenn B.
Cochranville, PA
I'm surprised this product is as popular as it is. While I do think I got some "brightening" effects, it is not very moisturizing -- less than other oils like Argan oil. The plus side is that it does mean the product is not as heavy as some other face oils, however I couldn't really layer it with other skin products because the rose oil would cause the products to pill on my face. I think there are better brightening products at this price point.
Kristen S.
Mountville, PA
Has anyone with dry skin used this product? If so, did you see an improvement in your skins texture? Thanks! :)
ana o.
Is this okay to use for acne prone and oily/sensitive skin? Would it help heal and prevent pimples/blemishes?
Skyler F.
Rowlett, TX
Does it help with acne???
Madlen K.
Dima A.
Amman jabal alnatheef
How much does KORRES Wild Rose Vitamin C Active Brightening Oil 1.01 oz cost in dollars 😊💜