KORRES Wild Rose Smoothie Brightening Priming Moisturiser uploaded by Alexandra D.KORRES Wild Rose Smoothie Brightening Priming Moisturiser uploaded by Shanaya B.KORRES Wild Rose Smoothie Brightening Priming Moisturiser uploaded by Tanya M.

BY KORRES

A lightweight, silicone-free priming moisturizer infused with super C, nature's most powerful form of vitamin C.

Water, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Alcohol Denat., Isoamyl Laurate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Distarch Phosphate, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Lactic Acid, Lecithin, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate.

KORRES Wild Rose Smoothie Brightening Priming Moisturiser
  • "Moisturizer and primer in one it's fantastic for dry skin not so much oily skin leaves your skin glowing even under foundation and powder smells amazing" in 3 reviews
Tanya M.
Winnetka, CA
I have oily/combo skin and I have been on the hunt for my go to moisturizer for years. After trying multiple moisturizers, I have finally found the one! The girl at Sephora recommended this moisturizer as she said this changed her skin for the better. This is a priming moisturizer that works great under makeup. Most days I use this alone under my makeup, but for special occasions I will use a primer as well for a flawless look. The other benefits to this is, it brightens, hydrates, eliminates shine, does not clog pores, and has vitamin C. My skin has never looked better. It is on the pricier side at $45 for 1.01oz, but I truly believe this product works for my skin. I bought this at Sephora and after using this for a couple of weeks, I bought an additional one when they had their VIB sale. I never really heard of Korres products before, but I think it’s a hidden gem. Plus, they are a cruelty-free brand!!
Alexandra D.
I tried this product this morning and thought it was okay overall. I got it as a sample in a sephora play! box not too long ago so i cant speak to the price point. The scent on this was very good, it was borderline perfume and just fresh scent. If you dont like scented face products, this wont be for you. I enjoyed the consistency because it was easy to apply to the face, the formula was a mixture between thick and thin. It came out of the package thick but when i massaged it into my skin it dissolved almost. strange explanation but i hope you know what i mean. it did a great job keeping my skin hydrated but didnt do anything to hold back my oily skin. however, it performed a lot better than other primers i have so that is a plus.
Taki V.
Austin, TX
I've been using this for about a week every morning, and I do like it. It's one of the recent products I've been using to brighten my face and get rid of some recent sun damage and spots. I love that it is very light and you don't need a lot of product. It's not the most moisturizing, however, so if you have really dry skin then you probably need something a little more thicker. As someone with dry skin, it works okay some days, but I think other days I'll need something a little more moisturizing.
Jade F.
Atlanta
I have combination skin, which always looks dry after I apply powder or liquid foundation. This is an amazing product to moisturize and prime for foundation. It leaves my skin soft, supple and glowy. And I love that it lacks a lot of harsh chemicals! I will definitely repurchase!
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
It's important to note that I have EXTREMELY dry skin. Like alone in the desert dry skin, and I've yet to find any one, single product that is powerful enough to hydrate without help. That being said- this product first caught my attention with It's 96% natural ingredients. Lawd knows I don't need to fight with any harsh chemicals on my skin-I can't afford to. It's rough all on its own and doesn't need any help from junk. My skin drinks everything. It soaks it up furiously, and most of the time I have to give it a few layers until it chills out. Aside from that, I use micro-needle rollers which has many benefits, but the one worth mentioning here is increased product absorption. 😳 See where we're going? It's a mess. I'm always skeptical with moisturizers, but I try them all, because maybe just maybe there's a hero without a cape out there who shares my struggle and is making a lifesaver just for us-in which case, I need to find it. This is a silicone free, vitamin c packed, no harsh chemical product. It claimed to moisturize for 24 hours, so I double dared it to try. Surprisingly, it came much closer to 24 hours than many other brands. 👏 Brightens? ✔ Evens skin tone? ✔ Scoops out and soothes pores? ✔ Doubles as a primer? ✔ Easy on sensitive skin? ✔ I'm in the process of using long term for a maximum benefit analysis, but final verdict is so far so good!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,178 reviews
Great product! Works great at primeing my face while moisturizing it at the same time makes my face feel really soft and have a. Nice glow to it. My skin is dry and this works great on me. It does a great job at blurring out my pores and make my face look great.
Shanaya B.
Albany
Purchased at: Sephora
This has been a recent purchase from Sephora... I was looking for a skincare product to brighten skin and this did the job! At first I didn’t want to purchase because it’s a bit pricey but it did the job! And it legit smells like roses!!
Cynthia L.
CHARLOTTE
It makes the skin have a glow. It makes my skin not feel so dry, it moisturizes more than any other product I have ever tried. It only takes a few drops to give you that silky feeling.
Cheyenne A.
Stockton California
I love the way this smells. Very hydrating. I don't like to use this as my only primer. I actually like mixing it into my foundation and using that on top of another primer. But over all I will repurchase when mine runs out.
Dr.D81 R.
Carpinteria, CA
I love this moisturizer..... I have a hard time finding a good moisturizer but I love this moisturizer I use this one a lot... THANKS KORRES FOR MAKING #CLEANPRODUCTS
Bouthaina H.
kairouan
I love this because it is amazing How can I get it
Sara F.
Salé, Laayayda
Howard i can have a voxbox ? plz inswer me
Sara E.
My skin is oily is this good ?
Cyrine H.
Je suis sous le traitement du curacné w ce produits Peut m'aider pour ma peux me soit pas séche et merci ❤️
Sana B.
New York
has anyone tried it ? how's it ??