BY KORRES

Corrective peeling skin microdermabrasion.

Intensive peeling mask with 10% AHA and Pomegranate enzymes that smoothes fine lines and discolorations and offers instant radiance.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Lactobacillus/Punica Granatum Fruit Ferment Extract, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Cetearyl Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/ Leaf Extract, Behenyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Eugenol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Lactic Acid, Lecithin, Panthenol, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum.

KORRES Wild Rose Peeling Mask AHA
  • "Really hydrating, very smooth an gentle for sensitive skin. Smells really good, too. Can be used as a moisturiser day and night." in 5 reviews
Olivia R.
New York, New York
So good! I’m obsessed with AHA right now. This mask is great. Even with a chemical exfoliant in it, I don’t have irritation. You can feel slight tingling but NO burning at all! It smells like roses and removes blackheads. I use this once every week. I use so many skincare products so I’m not sure if I see a difference because of this specific product but I do really like it. A little pricey so I use it sparingly.
Alicia P.
Doraville, GA
I don't think this mask is effective unless you're severely dry, anging and very used to chemical exfoliants. I don't recommend this for sensitive or acne-prone skin because it did cause me to have some flare up breakouts in areas that are more oily. Overall I can't really justify the price and I think there are a lot of better exfoliators on the market.
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
I love all kinds of skin care they are so awesome and great to have I also love candy chips any kind of makeup cookies tablets Electronics Donuts pop I'm a bit of  foody lo e different kinds of snacks cakes juice and more I just love it all smart watches which goes with electronics Wii games Wii stuff nail polish and more I love it all call me the lover of great things
Ashley A.
Fresno
It makes my face feel refreshed!
You notice the difference after a week. It may not be for everyone, but it is definitely worth a try!
I tried this make on twice a week and it left my face feeling wonderful and upbeat. I highly recommend trying it.
Rachael K.
Sinclairville, NY
Peels easily and has a lovely smell. KORRES is a top of the notch kind of skin care company that relatively hydrated your skin and makes you feel refreshed. Fantastic product, I have had a nice experience with using this mask and joe it affected my skin
Kelsey S.
Indianapolis, IN
Not too heavy and won't make your skin break out! Super reliable, however, the scent is a bit overpowering (in my opinion). The best part about it is that it will last for quite some time. In other words, a little goes a long way! Enjoy!
Denise C.
Las Vegas , NV
Not much to say about this although i don’t really remember any positive effects , this was given to me as a sample through Sephora as i wanted to try before buying . The formula feels like a regular lotion to me . I will not purchase the masks unfortunately
Elaine Y.
Lakewood , CA
Love the smell of this facial cream. I am a sucker for rose smelling products. The cream is thick and gives my skin great moisture as I sleep. When I wake up, my skin looks revitalized. Packaging is also very cute!
Christine N.
It wasn't a bad mask, the texture is silly like a gel based with flower petals in it. I normall don't like a rose scent but this mask wasn't as strong scented so that was good. I would this mask again because it made me feel like it was a good pick me up mask,to  refresh my face.  As far as moisterizing and helping with acne and my hyperpigmintation, it didn't really pull through.
Paige J.
Missouri City, TX
Love it it does tingle just a little but I instantly look brighter! The packaging was pretty normal looks more like a pair of moisturizers. I bought it from Sephora about 2 times now. I would repurchase.