BeautyFaceFacial SkincareKorres
Wild Rose Moisturising and Brightening Cream

KORRES Wild Rose Moisturising and Brightening Cream

This cream is formulated with wild rose oil, which is a natural source of vitamin C, that helps to minimize the appearance of fine lines and skin color disorders. After gently massaging onto the face, your complexion will appear bright and radiant and feel lightly replenished.

Aqua/Water/Eau, C12-20 Acid Peg-8 Ester, Glycerin, Hexyldecanol, Hexyldecyl Laurate, C12 -15 Alkyl Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide (Nano), Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Pentylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Myristyl Esters, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil UnsaponiAbles, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Alumina, Aluminum Stearate, Arginine, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Isodecyl Salicylate, Lactic Acid, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Parfum(Fragrance), Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-8, Phenoxyethanol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Sodium Phytate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KORRES Wild Rose Moisturising and Brightening Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Alexa Z.
Indianapolis, IN
I use this product at as the last step of my nightly routine. A little of this product goes a long way. It smells amazing but may not be good for skin that cannot handle fragrance since it is a pretty strong scent. It always leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized when I wake up and NEVER breaks me out which is a huge plus.
Rachel H.
Daytona Beach, FL
This moisturizer is great it’s super lightweight and spreads in easily. My face feels silky smooth and hydrated. I would highly recommend.
Élan B.
KORRES Wild Rose Moisturising and Brightening Cream uploaded by Élan B.
Smells good, nice and think but not oily. Got really good coverage and moisterization, though indknt feel that my face brightened much.
Shelli M.
Tulsa, OK
I struggle with some minor hyperpigmentation and this didn’t help at all. Like all korres it did smell good and moisturized well but not worth it for me. Will not repurchase
Heidi H.
This is an amazing night mask. The consistency is so creamy and has just the most beautiful light rose scent to it. It is a lovely relaxation product when you put it on your face. I’ve noticed softer, smoother skin upon waking up in the morning.
Barbara D.
Athens, GA
I love the smell and the way this cream makes my face feel. I've been a fan of Korres make up for a while, but this was my first skincare product by them. It did not disappoint! Skin feels smooth and soft, and it really brightens my skin tone. I love it when a product does what it says- I can't wait to get more!
Ina B.
New Castle, DE
with the greek foaming yoghurt I have this moisturising cream. after washing my face, I apply this cream and I feel that my fecial skin is moisturized very well. For me the scent of rose isn't stong, and it makes the smell gentle. Texture is gel-like, only few drop is enough to applay. I loved it and would buy again
Maria Jose H.
San Antonio, TX
I REALLY enjoyed this product. I love korres but sometimes their products are a bit scent heavy. I feel like my skin was very supple and moisturized but if you are heavily allergic to scented products I would skip this one.
Krïstiilã K.
Saint benjamin, QC
KORRES Wild Rose Moisturising and Brightening Cream uploaded by Krïstiilã K.
Really good product, feels soft and non greasy. I have an oily skin and in the morning I wake up as fresh as a rose !! Never breakout with this!
Carolina R.
Doral, FL
KORRES Wild Rose Moisturising and Brightening Cream uploaded by Carolina R.
I got this cream back when I was subscribed to Allure. I think that the scent is strong for a product you are going to apply on your face, specially if you are an allergic person I won't recommend this cream. As far as brightening my skin, I have not seen the difference. However, it does not leave your skin oily and that I really liked.

Looking for your answer?