KORRES Wild Rose Mineral Illuminating Powder uploaded by Heather E.KORRES Wild Rose Mineral Illuminating Powder uploaded by Heather W.

BY KORRES

A talc-free, weightless mineral-based finishing powder that brightens and illuminates the skin to impart a natural "lit from within" glow. With wild rose extract and reflective mineral pigments in a colorful bouquet of burnished rose, ivory rose, and blush rose, this ultra-sheer powder highlights facial features, leaving skin looking young with a radiant, illuminated finish. The soft focus mineral blend, in a universally flattering shade, reduces the appearance of pores and fine lines and brightens skintone. Silica and zinc oxide promote healthy, beautiful skin while simultaneously clearing the skin of toxins.

It is formulated Without:

• Parabens-
  • Sulfates
  • Synthetic Fragrances
  • Synthetic Dyes
  • Petrochemicals
  • Phthalates
  • GMOs

Triclosan Wild Rose Extract is a potent, natural source of vitamin C that helps brighten skin and soften the appearance of fine lines and imperfections.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Taylor W.
Seriously my FAVORITE setting powder to use ever. The only downside is that I can’t seem to find this product any longer so I’m pretty positive it’s been discontinued. Always leaves my face with a matte finish that holds all day long.
Heather W.
Salem , VA
I use this to bake my under eyes not usually for an everyday look cause it's a little shimmery but if I'm going out it's always my first choice! Feels smooth and lasts all night.
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
I purchased this from beautylish.com along with the korres mineral foundation. I wanted to change my foundation to something that was free of toxins, chemicals, and parabens. I have been very impressed with this product. It makes my skin glow and helps keep all of my makeup in place throughout the day. I can't say i really notice a major difference in reduction of pores and wrinkles.
Elizabeth G.
Edinburg , TX
If you're wondering if this has shimmer/glitter in it, yes it does but it is very fine. It looks great on the skin and blurs imperfections but don't get caught in photos because you will have a huge white cast wherever you placed the product!
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
I love this. A tiny tiny bit goes such a long way. I use this on my cheek bones to give that illuminated look. Sometimes when I want just a plain kind of shadow but something noticeable I put a little on my eyelids :) love the sparkle it gives !
Dee B.
Ottawa, IL
I use this after concealer and bb cream on the under eye area to camouflage dark circles. It does a great job reflecting light to brighten up my tired eyes. Also works great as a shadow of you want something super natural to brighten up your look.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
Love this mineral powder! It provides great coverage and is just the right color. Plus it's gentle to my skin.
Emaan K.
SILVER SPRING, MD
I would love to try this product, I think this would go very well with my skin color
Brianna F.
This is a very shimmery (with some glitter) highlight. It is so beautiful to use for night time looks - it melts into the skin.