BY KORRES

A 100 percent-natural brightening mineral foundation. This talc-free, loose powder foundation contains brightening Wild Rose extract. Its texture allows skin to breathe, and its healing formula helps to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles while repairing uneven skintone. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- TriclosanSephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Jackie N.
Jackie N.
Lyndhurst, OH
Review for: Fair
I love a pressed powder. My face can be oily and I like something I know is not going to make it look worse. I like the color because it matches my skin and it's easy to find at most stores. I do not like the cost, however.
Cassidy L.
Cassidy L.
Springfield, OR
Review for: Fairly Light
I love that this product is all natural! I also love the loose powder form it comes in, not messy and a little go's a long way! One of my favs. (:
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV
Review for: Fairly Light
I purchased this product from beautylish.com. I like how it is all natural and free of toxins, chemicals, and parabens. i switched from a liquid foundation to this because I have acne prone sensitive skin. It does not aggravate my skin or cause breakouts. I apply this product with a mineral foundation brush. It applies very easily, blends well, and stays on throughout the day. I sometimes have difficulty closing the lid on the container which is somewhat aggravating. The only complaint I have with this makeup is that it highlights dry spots on my face. I will continue to use and purchase this. The price may be moderate but I haven't had to purchase a new one for several months.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
Review for: Fair
Great coverage and I've had better luck with this than Bare Minerals foundation. Bare Minerals tends to collect in creases or get a bit patchy when it's warm out, but Korres stays even all day, no matter the temperature. I'm bummed I can't find this at Sephora any more.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Review for: Fair
I thought I really liked this product ( WR6).. until the packaging just totally quit on me! i found that the applicator that came with it didn't allow for even coverage. The middle portion where the powder was held broke off at the corners. I ended up exchanging it at sephora for a tarte concealer pen.
Rabia M.
Rabia M.
Review for: Fair
The Korres Mineral Foundation is absolutely incredible. I bought my first one last year from Sephora, and it lasted me literally a whole year. The packaging irks me a little, but the product is so amazing that I can't really complain too much. When I use treatments on my face, I often end up with sensitive, blotchy skin, and this covers it up without irritating my skin and covers MAJOR imperfections.
monica a.
monica a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Korres Mineral Foundation is absolutely amazing. I bought my first year last year from Sephora, and it lasted me literally a whole year. The packaging irritates me a bit, but the product is so amazing that I really can not complain too much. When I use treatments on my face, they often end up with sensitive and stained skin, and this covers it without irritating my skin and covers MAJOR imperfections.
Mohini P.
Mohini P.
Des Plaines, IL
Review for: Fair
Gives great coverage. Just gets a little messy trying to put it on cause of the powder.
Genesis P.
Genesis P.
La Fundación Korres Mineral es absolutamente increíble. Compré mi primer año pasado de Sephora, y me duró literalmente un año entero. El envoltorio me irrita un poco, pero el producto es tan increíble que realmente no puedo quejarme demasiado. Cuando uso tratamientos en mi cara, a menudo terminan con la piel sensible y manchada, y esto lo cubre sin irritar mi piel y cubre imperfecciones MAJOR.