KORRES Wild Rose Makeup Melter Cleansing Oil

A gentle, weightless, face cleansing oil with real rose petals to effectively melt away makeup even water proof and impurities. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dullness and Uneven Texture, Dryness, and Dark Spots Formulation: Lightweight Oil Highlighted Ingredients: - Wild Rose Oil: A powerful antioxidant that brightens, visibly plumps, and moisturizes the skin. - Super Vitamin C: Clinically shown to be 1,000 percent more effective than pure vitamin C. - Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, and Rice Bran Oil: Moisturizes, smooths, and improves skin texture. Ingredient Callouts: This product is also vegan and cruelty-free. It comes in recyclable packaging. What Else You Need to Know: Enriched with wild rose oil, super vitamin C, and almond oil, this cleansing oil rinses off easily and leaves a silky-soft, dewy complexion. Clinical Results: In a clinical study of women age 25 to 40 after first use: - 100% of women found it removed waterproof makeup - 100% of women found skin nourished - 97% of women found it removed all impurities Clean at Sephora When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we've checked that this brand's product is made without the ingredients you told us you'd most like to avoid. Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without: Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.

Has anyone used this before? I’m just scared of it leaving a greasy film on my skin.
Start your review of KORRES Wild Rose Makeup Melter Cleansing Oil!
Jennifer N.
Utica, KY
KORRES Wild Rose Makeup Melter Cleansing Oil uploaded by Jennifer N.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
A great product, despite some quirks! First, the packaging is a bit awkward. While it has a squeeze top, the bottle itself is very rigid and is not squeezable. It does shake out fairly easily though. The product itself feels absolutely luxurious with the faint and pleasant rose scent that I have come to love in the Korres Wild Rose line. It works well to remove makeup, although I have used other oil cleansers that are more effective in removing eye makeup. I love how this feels on my skin and how smooth, clean and refreshed my skin feels after using. In this aspect, I prefer this oil cleanser over my others. This is not an emollient oil cleanser, for that reason I use this as a nighttime first cleanse. I found this on clearance at TJ Maxx and was ecstatic to try it, as some of the negative reviews elsewhere have held me back from purchasing this at full price. The product itself is great - 4 stars only because the packaging is not!
Its_nimca M.
Lewiston
KORRES Wild Rose Makeup Melter Cleansing Oil uploaded by Its_nimca M.
Purchased at: ULTA
KORRES Wild Rose Makeup Melter Cleansing Oil I love this product. It does do what is supposed to. Every time I use it leaves my skin is smooth and glowing
Anna A.
1,008 reviews
KORRES Wild Rose Makeup Melter Cleansing Oil uploaded by Anna A.
I received this KORRES Wild Rose Makeup Melter in a subscription box. It does a great job at removing your makeup. It is quite expensive and gently cleans my makeup while doing an awesome job. It has tendency to burn your eye area so be careful around your your eyes. Sometimes you may need to also use a waterproof face cleanser depending on how much waterproof eye makeup you are wearing. Overall, this makeup remover works well on regular makeup. It has a nice light scent and removes makeup without much pulling and tugging. You may need something stronger with waterproof makeup. I would suggest KORRES Wild Rose Makeup Melter Cleanser. I will purchase another bottle when this big bottle is finished.
Rachelle B.
Lincoln, NE
KORRES Wild Rose Makeup Melter Cleansing Oil uploaded by Rachelle B.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
KORRES Wild Rose Makeup Melter Cleansing OilI was so hesitant to get an “oil cleanser”. As someone with an oily T zone, why would I add more oil? However, I was pleasantly surprised. This cleansing oil by @korres gently removes my makeup, left my skin feeling soft, and smelled great! They have forever changed my mind about oil cleansers/ makeup removers. No scrubbing necessary! #korres #empties #makeupempties #beautyempties #review #makeupreview #productreview #beautyreview #skincarereview #skincare #oilcleansing #makeupremover #cleanser #facialcleanser #projectpan #panning #panningcommunity #beautyuseup
Stephanie D.
Spokane
KORRES Wild Rose Makeup Melter Cleansing Oil uploaded by Stephanie D.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I am so happy I found this! TJ Maxx has had a ton of Korres product lately, and I’m not upset about it. This took all my make up off. I used this with the Korres yoghurt face wash, and my skin is so soft. And I’m glowing like a goddamn angel. Im going to go buy another bottle tomorrow. 😂
Lillian S.
KORRES Wild Rose Makeup Melter Cleansing Oil uploaded by Lillian S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am impressed with how quick this cleansing oil removes my make up even stubborn liner and mascara. I enjoy the pleasant scent of the Korres wild rose make up melter cleansing oil. I have sensitive skin and it hasn’t broken me out. It feels lush on the skin, love using this to remove my make up.
Marina R.
Forest Hills, NY
KORRES Wild Rose Makeup Melter Cleansing Oil uploaded by Marina R.
I am all kinds 🅆🄸🄻🄳 about the @korres 🥀 makeup melter cleansing oil⁣ Such a gentle way to remove face makeup and impurities when you have dry skin like I do. Smells subtle yet 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 thanks to the real rose petals that are added to the formula along with super vitamin C and almond oil. The directions note to avoid the eye area, which is easy to control applying the oil with a cotton ball/flat cotton pad. Rinsing off with water will remove the makeup that has melted off, leaving the skin nourished and slightly dewy. ⁣ I finish off with @shiseido Treatment Softener Enriched & @charlottetilbury Magic Cream Moisturizer (not featured in the photo). This #nightskincareroutine has made a world of difference. My skin looks healthier, and looks more luminous than it usually does this time of year. ⁣ ⁣ What’s your favorite night-time skincare routine? ⁣ ⁣ .⁣ .⁣ .⁣ #luxebeauty #korres #skincare #beauty #wildrose #dewyskin #makeupremover #cleansingoil #rosepetals #skinstagram #parabenfree #crueltyfree #vegan
Ella M.
Parsippany, NJ
I got this to use as step 1 of my double cleanse system. It's OKAY. It's an oil so it will obviously "melt" off your makeup. However, unlike a makeup removing balm - it only smears the makeup around when I wash my face. The only way to remove it is with soap. I use a face cleanser in my double cleanse anyways but I wish I didn't have to use it twice. I don't think I'll be repurchasing this. It's not horrible, but it's not the best either.
Liann C.
I decided to try this product because I was already purchasing the Soin De La Peau Cleanser Korres - Mixte - 6.76 Oz I0086774 and I have been experimenting with cleansing oils as I don't feel I have found my HG. The ingredients in the product are enticing and the product claims to emulsify and rinse clean, however the first time I used this product it, massaging it into dry skin and then adding water to emulsify, it created a thick, oily layer that would just NOT rinse off. I had to use soap to get it off. The next day I tried using only a few drops of the oil and it applied and emulsified normally, but I was not wearing mascara or anything that would allow me to test whether this amount would adequately remove makeup. I don't think I will be keeping this product as it's inconsistent and there are better oil cleansers on the market.
Jennifer M.
Houston
Purchased at: Sephora
LOVE THIS!!!!! I received this as a sample and fell in love instantly. Permanent or waterproof make up just melts off. Washing Mascara off was my biggest challenge and this helped out a lot! I definitely recommend. I sometimes put it on without make up too and it leaves my skin soft and shiny.