KORRES Wild Rose Instant Brightening Mask uploaded by Nath J.KORRES Wild Rose Instant Brightening Mask uploaded by Andrea C.KORRES Wild Rose Instant Brightening Mask uploaded by Sophia K.

BY KORRES

Key ingredients: -Wild Rose oil is a natural source of vitamin C, which demonstrates significant repairing activity to skin colour disorders, offering brightness and radiance. Dermatologically tested. Suitable for vegetarians.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (C.I. 77891), Behenyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C12-13 Alkyl Lactate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Mannitol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’abeille, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Allantoin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Arginine, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Dextrin, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ferulic Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Isohexadecane, Lactic Acid, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Panthenol, Parfum/Fragrance, PEG-8, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Phytosterols, Polysorbate-80, Sodium Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Phytate, Tocopherol, Waltheria Indica Leaf Extract.

• I have been looking for products that are good for eliminating/fa...1 Answers
Betsy P.
Mill Creek
Although I have only used this overnight mask once, I was extremely happy with the experience and the result. I am happy that the product is a squeeze tube, and not in a pot that you have to put your hands into. There is a light, fresh rose scent that is not bothersome. I am sensitive to scents, but this was not strong nor irritating. I applied a layer before bed, slept with it on, then had a light amount left over in the morning. I wasn’t getting out of bed right away, so I just rubbed the leftover mask into my skin. When I was ready to get up and get ready for the day a short while later, I could not detect anything on my skin. But wow!!!!!!!! My skin was so very, very soft. I really enjoyed the plumped-type effect that the mask gave me. I had no skin irritation nor any negative effects whatsoever. I will happily be using this mask again.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I received a deluxe sample of this from Sephora to try out as I’ve been on the market for a new sleeping mask. This one definitely felt luxurious. The texture was slightly thick and nourishing, while being very spreadable. Unfortunately, I wasn’t a fan of the overwhelmingly strong rose fragrance. Although I didn’t like the smell, I have to give it to the product to fully moisturize my skin and giving it a glow boost. My face looked bright and was soft to the touch. KORRES Wild Rose Instant Brightening Mask delivered! Would be a die hard fan if only I wasn’t sensitive to its fragrance!
Lynn H.
Wayne
This works well and felt nice on my skin.  I got it in my Birchbox.  When i found out the cost I did not think it was worth it.  I spend a lot on some items i use and do not mind.  This is not one of the products I have to have and spend so much on.  I have been just as happy with lesser costing masks.
Kristian S.
White Plains
This is the best when I’m over done from working and I’m looking more tired that usual. It makes me look alive on those early mornings. It’s a great price and it gentle enough for sensitive skin. You don’t have to worry about breaking out. I have already replaced it twice.
Amber N.
Philadelphia , PA
I've seen a difference in my skin after the first night I used this and I love it honestly. I need to repurchase the full size before i run out. This mask has cleared acne scars and has helped with the discoloration and uneven skin tone I have. So worth the spend!
Sarah N.
I always use this at night time and wake up with a moisturized face. I have dry skin btw. I love the smell (if you don’t like the smell of roses you won’t like this ) I also have acne prone skin and this doesn’t break me out. As for brigting I still didn’t notice any changes . Highly reccomend !
Natasha K.
Fort Myers
Love the smell of this mask but didn’t find it very effective. My skin just felt “the same” after use. I haven’t really been that satisfied with this brand so far but maybe I will find my go to with them soon! I sure hope so!
Ashley D.
Henderson, NV
I got a sample of this product with my sephora points and loved it. It smells amazing has a nice whipped texture and left my skin super hydrated. The product did burn a little so I would be careful if you have sensitive skin.
Bree S.
Such a refreshing product!! I received this in trial size for a flight I was going to take. The dry air really messes up my skin. This mask had my skin feeling fresh and rehydrated. I will definitely be buying a full size.
Shapri H.
Los Angeles, CA
Korea is just so great. They achieve everything right when it come to moisturizing the skin. The mask is so incredible and definitely worth the money. I keep going back to this brand for my skin care regime because it is honestly that great. Always worth it.
Samantha Y.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
I have been looking for products that are good for eliminating/fading dark spots from acne. Is this mask something that would be good for this purpose?