BY KORRES

A velvety eye cream that instantly brightens the undereye area while diminishing the appearance of dark circles and fine lines. This soothing eye cream helps to add radiance to the delicate eye area while minimizing the appearance of dark circles and fine lines. Wild rose oil evens tone while adding brightness to skin and a blend of yeast, ruscus, and horse chestnut extracts minimize the appearance of dark circles and undereye wrinkles. Rose-gold toned optical brighteners add instant luminosity, revitalizing the eye area so eyes appear brighter and more incandescent after just one application. The overall results are instant luminosity, brighter eyes, and a minimized appearance of dark circles and fine lines. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

Buy on Sephora
Urooj K.
Olney, MD
Must-have
I have been using this for years and absolutely love it. By the recommendation of a sales associate at Sephora, I tried the Algenist eye cream which is supposed to prime, be age defiant, brightening, etc. People were asking if I was tired a week after using that one! I don't know why I even switched, I returned it and bought Korres again right away. My dark circles are genetic and this makes a HUGE difference. I have tried many eye creams and this is my favorite by far.
Phoebe M.
Batavia , OH
I used this in conjunction with the yogurt night cream and I have seen a noticeable improvement of my crows feet. It’s also helped with the crepe paper like skin around my eyes. The scent isn’t over powering, and it’s never irritated my sensitive skin.
Amy R.
San Ysidro , CA
A little small container is the first thing that came to mind! Pricey yet I took a chance. Just to be a little disappointed since I didn't really get to see clear results. Loved the texture and smell but other than that I'm not sure I would recommend this product
arianny s.
Bronx, NY
I love the entire korres wild rose line, they're great products to use and I usually use them at night. The eye brightening cream is really gentle and works great for me. Fair warning, the wild rose line does have a kind of strong rose scent but it usually fades within minutes of putting it on, but if you don't like scented products the scent might put you off.
Joanna M.
Winterville, NC
I ran out of my usual eye cream and had this on hand from a sephora sampler so I tried it thinking I would love it since it was Korres. I did! The scent was pleasant, formula smooth and hydrating, and it seemed to actually brighten the eye-- didn't do much research as to whether there were pigments or illuminating elements, but it worked. If my current fav ever fails me, I will be buying this!
Nikoleta M.
Woodside, NY
Very light but effective eye treatment.  The tube is easy to use and very portable.  As with other Korres products it is highly effective and mostly natural.  I like knowing that little or no chemicals are used to make this product.
CAMILLE M.
Maryland Hts, MO
This serum feels great on my skin. It moisturizers without feeling sticky or greasy like some serums do. I don't know about the "brightening" part, but otherwise it's a good choice for using under your moisturizer (with spf!)
Lyndsay S.
Westbrook, ME
Work wonders for dark under eye circles! Within about a week and a half I noticed not just a difference, but that my "haven't slept in years" under eye circles were gone! *poff* no more!! Now I don't have any bagginess issues with my eyes so I can't speak on how it works there, but if you're a mom, hard working , stretched out too thin or not getting enough sleep then this is definitely for you!! I love almost all of the Korres wild rose brightening line, but the scent could be a bit light a flowery, like boscia trademark light rose scent, the Korres products, especially the brightening face oil I own (which had dried roses inside of it. Like why?? That's a lot less product for consumers, it's unattractive and I believe serves no purpose other than decoration) have a funky back note to it. The oil smells like artificial rose scented nasty dried potpourri (wonder why?), but this eye cream didn't have as nasty/unpleasant a scent to it. Works so well! I most definitely would buy again!!
Danielle B.
I'm not a fan of this product. I used it in my regime for quite some time but didn't notice a difference. It also caused my foundation to ball up when applied over top. Maybe I had a lemon but I'm not happy with the results.
Caitlin E.
Olney, MD
Fantastic product! Very nice formula with a fresh scent. I did not purchase, used a friends during vacation, however, I definitely would. The packaging is really nice and stands out!
NANCY T.
Casselberry, Florida
I use the Korres Wild Rose line of products as my morning and nighttime routine. Do you think I need this eye treatment even though I have everything else ? From the dark spot cream to the oil, Serum, daytime moisturizer and night time mask?? I love how much these products have evened out my skin. No more brown spots or discoloration at all. I'm just wondering if this eye treatment is required or not.. I currently use a Kheils Eye Serum.. Thanks!
Ariana T.
Halethorpe, MD
Can anyone tell me how this stacks up against the Origins GingZing eye treatment? I use Korres for almost everything else so I'm willing to try it but wanted to see if anyone had any experience with both products first.