BY KORRES

A velvety eye cream that instantly brightens the undereye area while diminishing the appearance of dark circles and fine lines. This soothing eye cream helps to add radiance to the delicate eye area while minimizing the appearance of dark circles and fine lines. Wild rose oil evens tone while adding brightness to skin and a blend of yeast, ruscus, and horse chestnut extracts minimize the appearance of dark circles and undereye wrinkles. Rose-gold toned optical brighteners add instant luminosity, revitalizing the eye area so eyes appear brighter and more incandescent after just one application. The overall results are instant luminosity, brighter eyes, and a minimized appearance of dark circles and fine lines. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

Buy on Sephora
Lyndsay S.
Westbrook, ME
Work wonders for dark under eye circles! Within about a week and a half I noticed not just a difference, but that my "haven't slept in years" under eye circles were gone! *poff* no more!! Now I don't have any bagginess issues with my eyes so I can't speak on how it works there, but if you're a mom, hard working , stretched out too thin or not getting enough sleep then this is definitely for you!! I love almost all of the Korres wild rose brightening line, but the scent could be a bit light a flowery, like boscia trademark light rose scent, the Korres products, especially the brightening face oil I own (which had dried roses inside of it. Like why?? That's a lot less product for consumers, it's unattractive and I believe serves no purpose other than decoration) have a funky back note to it. The oil smells like artificial rose scented nasty dried potpourri (wonder why?), but this eye cream didn't have as nasty/unpleasant a scent to it. Works so well! I most definitely would buy again!!
Jamie Rose S.
I received this as a free sample from Sephora and I found it to be effective in its claim to brighten even with only 3 uses. I enjoyed the formula as it left my under eyes feeling incredibly soft without being too harsh to the sensitive area. With a brand like Korres, the products are top quality and filled with natural ingredients that are better for the skin. I highly recommend this!
Kimberly L.
Jensen Beach, FL
Love this. I'm a sucker for anything rose based and/or brightening! Combine them into one product? SOLD! I like Korres. They make quality products with a nice natural spin, but they spice them up a bit more than Clarins to make them more fun. This eye product is light and lovely. I really do believe my eyes look better and brighter when I throw this in my routine.
Kaniesha K.
Atlanta, GA
Because I don't usually get enough sleep I usually have very large and dark under eye puffs. This has helped tremendously and last all day! For the price I am very pleased and will be purchasing a backup! I store mine in the refrigerator for added effectiveness. I absolutely recommend this product!
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
I tried this as a deluxe sample from Sephora, and it lasted me around 3 weeks. Within these 3 weeks the skin around my eyes was greatly improved. This cream depuffed, moisturized and dewrinkled. Although I'm only 25 and have no discernible crow's feet, it's a good preventative measure.
Heather R.
Adrian, MI
I had a face mask from Korres that I was absolutely in love with, so my hopes were pretty high about this product. I found it worked well and was very moisturizing but for the price I don't think it's worth it. You can find a drugstore under eye cream that's the same quality.
Bobbijo N.
Far Rockaway, NY
This eye cream is super brightening! I suffer from persistent dark circles under my eyes regardless of how much sleep I get and this has brightened them over the 3 months I've been using it. Just be careful not to get it in your eyes because then it'll sting quite a bit.
Emma Y.
Washington, DC
I'm a pretty big fan of the Korres wild rose line. Very effective, and how can you not like something that smells like roses?? I found it to be pretty effective at brightening and reducing dark circles, but not so much at reducing fine lines. Would not repurchase.
Mishelle D.
Livonia, MI
I was hesitant to buy this product because I wasn't sure if it would actually like it but I was so glad I purchased it. It is very smooth and goes on very easily. It works well to brighten my under eyes and give them a glow. I love it and would repurchase it.
Jessica B.
New York
This stuff is amazing! It smells so nice, does a great job brightening, and really hydrates my under eye. You just have to make sure to let it dry fully before you put on makeup or anything else. I definitely recommend this! You can try a little at a sephora
NANCY T.
Casselberry, Florida
I use the Korres Wild Rose line of products as my morning and nighttime routine. Do you think I need this eye treatment even though I have everything else ? From the dark spot cream to the oil, Serum, daytime moisturizer and night time mask?? I love how much these products have evened out my skin. No more brown spots or discoloration at all. I'm just wondering if this eye treatment is required or not.. I currently use a Kheils Eye Serum.. Thanks!
Ariana T.
Halethorpe, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can anyone tell me how this stacks up against the Origins GingZing eye treatment? I use Korres for almost everything else so I'm willing to try it but wanted to see if anyone had any experience with both products first.