Skin CareFacial SkincareEye Creams & TreatmentsKorres
Wild Rose Instant Brightening Eye Treatment

KORRES Wild Rose Instant Brightening Eye Treatment

Infused with wild rose oil, this treatment helps diminish under eye dark circles and reduces the appearance of fine lines.

Water, Hamamelis Virginiana Flower Water, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, PEG-32, Panthenol, Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Phospholipids, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Fragrance (parfum), Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, PEG-8, Adansonia Digitata Fruit Extract, Phytic Acid, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Amorphophallus Konjac Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycine, Sorbitol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Alcohol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Pyrus Cydonia Fruit Extract, Copper Tripeptide-1 , Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbic Acid, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract.

Anyone have any success with this product? Thanks!
Does this have quick results? I’m interested in something with a real result within reasonable time frames.
Is this more effective than the OLEHENRIKSEN banana bright cream?
Start your review of KORRES Wild Rose Instant Brightening Eye Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
The Korres Wild Rose Instant Glowing Eye Treatment is one of my favorite products. Helps my eyes look awesome everyday. I love KORRES, they have been making natural products way before USA company started. I would recommend to everyone who wants a quality product!
Grace I.
Lake Orion
Brightened the bags and gave my face a new look. I felt refreshed and confident after putting it on, ready to take on the day!
Kelly C.
Seward, PA
Very strong smelling but it does go away after a bit. Didn't really see much of a difference in my under eye (I have luggage bags under my eyes 😳) and it felt a little gritty after it was on a bit.
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Got this as a sample. I have sensitive eyes and it made them burn a bit. It smells of rose.I'm sure it's a great product if you can handle it :)
Emma Y.
Washington, DC
I'm a pretty big fan of the Korres wild rose line. Very effective, and how can you not like something that smells like roses?? I found it to be pretty effective at brightening and reducing dark circles, but not so much at reducing fine lines. Would not repurchase.
Jomarie S.
Kissimmee, FL
I bought this through HSN last winter and I used it consistently but never had any results. Nothing got brighter, no fine lines were filled. But it does smell nice and it moisturizes. I would not buy this again.
Urooj K.
Olney, MD
Must-have I have been using this for years and absolutely love it. By the recommendation of a sales associate at Sephora, I tried the Algenist eye cream which is supposed to prime, be age defiant, brightening, etc. People were asking if I was tired a week after using that one! I don't know why I even switched, I returned it and bought Korres again right away. My dark circles are genetic and this makes a HUGE difference. I have tried many eye creams and this is my favorite by far.
Urooj K.
Olney, MD
KORRES Wild Rose Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial I have a lot of hyperpigmentation from skin damage, and I've finally found a product that works--including in the time it says it will! I started noticing results in the first week of use, and the results keep getting better and better. I've been using this for three, almost four, months, and while it's going to take a longer time for my marks to disappear entirely, they've shrunken and diminished to a shade closer to my skin color, so they're less noticeable. Also, I have oily/combination skin, and this product didn't break me out at all. There is a faint rose-scent, so if you don't like flowery smells you may not enjoy this product so much. However, the more I used this, the less I noticed the scent. Now I don't notice it. :)
Anagrecia G.
San Antonio, TX
This paired with my brightening products from Origins work so well. I can see a huge difference and I can also kiss the darkness under my eyes good bye! It isn't very expensive and I will definitely buy it again.
Leslie B.
Bartlett, IL
I didn't believe that this would work as claimed. Yet it truly does brighten and improve the skin around your eyes. It has such pretty packaging, but the product inside is what is so special. It far exceeded my expectations. I tell all my friends that this is my little beauty secret.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...