BY KORRES

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Infused with wild rose oil, this treatment helps diminish under eye dark circles and reduces the appearance of fine lines.

Water, Hamamelis Virginiana Flower Water, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, PEG-32, Panthenol, Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Phospholipids, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Fragrance (parfum), Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, PEG-8, Adansonia Digitata Fruit Extract, Phytic Acid, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Amorphophallus Konjac Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycine, Sorbitol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Alcohol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Pyrus Cydonia Fruit Extract, Copper Tripeptide-1 , Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbic Acid, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract.

Buy on Sephora
Urooj K.
Olney, MD
KORRES Wild Rose Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial
I have a lot of hyperpigmentation from skin damage, and I've finally found a product that works--including in the time it says it will! I started noticing results in the first week of use, and the results keep getting better and better. I've been using this for three, almost four, months, and while it's going to take a longer time for my marks to disappear entirely, they've shrunken and diminished to a shade closer to my skin color, so they're less noticeable. Also, I have oily/combination skin, and this product didn't break me out at all. There is a faint rose-scent, so if you don't like flowery smells you may not enjoy this product so much. However, the more I used this, the less I noticed the scent. Now I don't notice it. :)
Urooj K.
Olney, MD
Must-have
I have been using this for years and absolutely love it. By the recommendation of a sales associate at Sephora, I tried the Algenist eye cream which is supposed to prime, be age defiant, brightening, etc. People were asking if I was tired a week after using that one! I don't know why I even switched, I returned it and bought Korres again right away. My dark circles are genetic and this makes a HUGE difference. I have tried many eye creams and this is my favorite by far.
Elyssa M.
Woodside, NY
Great product to get some moisture under the eyes. A lot of people forget how thin the skin is under the eyes so we need to be mindful of maintaining hydration. This product does just that and more. Super calming to the eyes as well as the smell is quite delightful. Lightweight on the skin as well.
Jenka G.
Ashland, KY
I’ve been searching for a product like this forever. I purchased it at Sephora. I was looking for something to minimize the appearance of my dark circles and it did the job. It feels light and cool but also rich at the same time.
Katherine M.
So another product I received as a sample, the price is a bit much, however trying to find a brightening eye cream that actually works may be worth the price tag. Used this for almost a month (I squeezed that tube dry!), and my under eye bags were gone. For a month I looked awake without having to down six cups of coffee first and enough concealer to make a chameleon proud.
Courtney L.
Thornton , CO
I love this stuff! I have always struggled with under eye bags that were just dull and dark and trust me I have tried them all. I picked this up on a whim at Sephora and have been using it for close to 3 months. I am a big fan! I love the smell and the cooling feeling of this product. This has definitely helped with the dullness of my under eyes.
Chrissy R.
Absolutely no visible brightening results and this irritated my sensitive skin. I am using a vitamin C serum and a Korean snail essence, which has made a dramatic difference. I got better results from Glam Glow brightening mask for fraction of the price. Also, there are amazing brightening sheet masks that work better.
Helen J.
Brookline, MA
Not a bad eye cream but not one that I'd repurchase again. It doesn't deliver on it's brightening claims, which is such a shame. I also didn't like how it's faintly rose-scented. Not sure why you would add fragrance to an eye cream?! I do like how hydrating this is and how well it works under makeup.
Lillian D.
Johnston, IA
I got a sample of this from Sephora and it lasted me about two weeks. I noticed slight difference in my under eye in hydration but not much in discoloration and wrinkles. I wouldn’t repurchase because I didn’t see changes in what I wanted but it could work with someone who wants hydration.
Hunter O.
Southlake
It works as a nice moisturizer but isn’t doing much otherwise. I still have big circles and wrinkles. Would not use this as an anti aging product but it’s good for sensitive skin
NANCY T.
Casselberry, Florida
I use the Korres Wild Rose line of products as my morning and nighttime routine. Do you think I need this eye treatment even though I have everything else ? From the dark spot cream to the oil, Serum, daytime moisturizer and night time mask?? I love how much these products have evened out my skin. No more brown spots or discoloration at all. I'm just wondering if this eye treatment is required or not.. I currently use a Kheils Eye Serum.. Thanks!
Brianna M.
New haven , CT
Is that the cheapest price for it? I have some SERIOUS dark circles that I cannot seem to get rid of. In desperate need of an eye cream to help that!!!!! 😫
Ariana T.
Halethorpe, MD
Can anyone tell me how this stacks up against the Origins GingZing eye treatment? I use Korres for almost everything else so I'm willing to try it but wanted to see if anyone had any experience with both products first.

back