Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening & Refining Buff Cleanser uploaded by Lacey L.Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening & Refining Buff Cleanser uploaded by Cássia O.Korres Wild Rose Daily Brightening & Refining Buff Cleanser uploaded by Cássia O.

BY KORRES

A gentle skin brightening cleanser powered by wild rose that exfoliates skin naturally using a dual-action process to uncover even, luminous skin. Uncover luminous skin with this daily dual-action, creamy, exfoliating cleanser. Natural exfoliants rice grain, cherry stone, and sugar-citrus extracts blend with wild rose oil, a natural source of vitamin C that is clinically proven to improve skin’s overall radiance and texture with daily use, to leave skin cleansed and fresh while instantly brightening your complexion. It is gentle enough for daily use, even for dry skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Research results:- 97% of women saw an immediate improvement in skin’s radiance after one use- 97% of women saw improvement in skin smoothness after 28 days of use

• Can anyone explain how this compares to the Greek Yogurt foaming ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ariana T.
Ariana T.
Halethorpe, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is pretty much the only exfoliating cleanser that I use. It pairs well with my every day cleanser (Beautycounter Routine clean) and is part of a set sold by Sephora for $38 that includes the Wild Rose moisturizer and this buff cleanser. It's a steal - you essentially get to try this product out for free if you're already using the moisturizer.
It's easy on sensitive skin, isn't too abrasive, and your skin feels noticeably soft after use.
Jenna T.
Jenna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in a set with the 24 hr wild rose moisturizer and it is a good scrub just not what I like. I like really tiny granules and this is a very creamy scrub with bigger granules. I don't feel as if it exfoliates very well. It smells like roses. I will continue to use because it isn't a bad scrub but will not repurchase especially after looking at the price tag.
Joanna C.
Joanna C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells really good and is great before bed time. It soothes the skin while using the rose to brighten. The smell of the Korres products always win me over! The price is on the higher end however, sooo...
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is life! I also have the korres wild rose overnight mask and it is incredible. The smell is beautiful and calming right before bed, and it leaves my skin bright and moisturized!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great cleanser and it smells good. It actually smells kinda earthy but I don't mind it. Good gentle exfoliating wash
Faith C.
Faith C.
Hoover, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Korres never disappoints. The rose elements is great for brightening. All around pleasing and would use again
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to only use a clinique scrub before I tried this one, but now that I found the Korres Wild Rose scrub I haven't looked back! Very effective, gentle cleanser that lightly exfoliates without drying and always leaves skin brighter than it was before using. This product does not irritate my acne-prone skin or cause breakouts. I use it every morning.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Carle Place, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
All I can say is that this was ok.  Nothing special, and I'm glad I didn't spend money on it.  So much hype around Korres, I figured I'd give it a whirl when someone offered me theirs (now I know why).  I tried it a few times and wasn't impressed as I used it over time...  Best part of it was the smell.
Christina n.
Christina n.
Leander, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
A gentle, exfoliating cleanser that can be used everyday. it didn't dry my skin out at all but I felt like it kind of dissolved away very quickly as I was using it and didn't feel like I was able to do a whole lot of exfoliating. if you are looking for something gentle though I would give this a shot. Soft rose scent.
Nadine A.
Nadine A.
Dearborn, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE EVERY PRODUCT BY KORRESS!!!! I dont think ive ever been dissapointed by any of their products, I use this scrub 3 times a week to exfoliate followed by the rose hip oil and omg my skin feels amazing, i will never stop using this, i love the whol wild rose line, it has helped fade my dark spots so much!!
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can anyone explain how this compares to the Greek Yogurt foaming cleanser? Like what's the difference mostly? What kind of skin is it better for?