BeautyFaceFacial SkincareKorres
Wild Rose Daily Brightening And Refining Buff Cleanser

KORRES Wild Rose Daily Brightening And Refining Buff Cleanser

Exfoliates skin naturally using a dual-action process to uncover even, luminous skin. 85% Natural.  Uncover luminous skin with this daily dual-action, creamy, exfoliating cleanser. Natural exfoliants rice grain, cherry stone, and sugar-citrus extracts blend with wild rose oil, a natural source of vitamin C that is clinically proven to improve skin’s overall radiance and texture with daily use, to leave skin cleansed and fresh while instantly brightening your complexion. It is gentle enough for daily use, even for dry skin.

Key Ingredients:

Wild Rose Oil: Clinically proven to add brightness, even tone, and improve skin’s overall radiance and texture with daily use.

Rice Grain, Cherry Stone, and Sugar Extracts: Exfoliate naturally and gently.

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Coco-Betaine, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Glycerin, Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Prunus Cerasus (Bitter Cherry) Shell Powder, Sclerotium Gum, Inulin, Maltooligosyl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Galactoarabinan, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Salicylic Acid, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Lecithin, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil, Titanium Dioxide.

Can anyone explain how this compares to the Greek Yogurt foaming cleanser? Like what's the difference mostly? What kind of skin is it better for?
Start your review of KORRES Wild Rose Daily Brightening And Refining Buff Cleanser!
Product Highlights
...morning) and have noticed a positive difference in my skin. Great for sensitive skin, too! in reviews
Ariana T.
Halethorpe, MD
This is pretty much the only exfoliating cleanser that I use. It pairs well with my every day cleanser (Beautycounter Routine clean) and is part of a set sold by Sephora for $38 that includes the Wild Rose moisturizer and this buff cleanser. It's a steal - you essentially get to try this product out for free if you're already using the moisturizer. It's easy on sensitive skin, isn't too abrasive, and your skin feels noticeably soft after use.
RaLisa L.
Pittsburgh, PA
KORRES Wild Rose Daily Brightening And Refining Buff Cleanser uploaded by RaLisa L.
This is it! I’m loving this product! I only use it a couple times a week cause it’s a exfoliating cleansed with beads but such a difference in a week! Plus it smells like luxury thanks to the roses in it. Must have alert! Plus they have it on sale at Marshall’s where I gots mines. Thank me later with your new skin!
yulissa M.
Raleigh, NC
KORRES Wild Rose Daily Brightening And Refining Buff Cleanser uploaded by yulissa M.
By far the best exfoliating face wash for me. It’s so effective for my dry skin and it works miracles ! I suffer from red little pimple spots and this has been so great! It’s not a harsh exfoliant , it’s more gentle !
Sarah C.
Buffalo, NY
This stuff smells so good and feels so good on your face. Careful with how much you use because it is pretty oily. I only use this product at night and my face feels nice in the morning. I will continue to use this product.
Arianna P.
Roswell, GA
I absolutely adore this cleanser. The consistency is kind of hard to explain. There are those little beads that are actually olive pits ground up So it’s really good for the environment because they break down instead of being the Micro beads that do not break down. The cleanser it’s self is very creamy and is almost like a moisturizer texture, but then when you put on your face it lathers up beautifully, and then afterwards you feel nice and clean, but I definitely do think that maybe using a moisturizer afterwards is a good thing because it does tend to dry out my skin. It makes me sad that people don’t actually know much about this brand. Because it’s amazing
andrea T.
Sorrento, FL
KORRES Wild Rose Daily Brightening And Refining Buff Cleanser uploaded by andrea T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love a good exfoliating cleanser, the rose smells lovely, and adds some gentleness to the exfoliation
Christina H.
Ft Washington, MD
I ordered this from sephora just to test out something new containing rose water and i fell in love eith this exfoliator! The smoothest skin you could ever have after the first use!
Nadine A.
Dearborn , MI
I LOVE EVERY PRODUCT BY KORRESS!!!! I dont think ive ever been dissapointed by any of their products, I use this scrub 3 times a week to exfoliate followed by the rose hip oil and omg my skin feels amazing, i will never stop using this, i love the whol wild rose line, it has helped fade my dark spots so much!!
Selena W.
Freeport, Florida
Good, but not great. It does what it's supposed to after a little while, but then lost it's kick. Use it for only for a little while.
Gen J.
Sephora was out of the Korres Greek Yogurt cleanser so I decided to try this one. It's ok ... But I'm not crazy about the artificial rose scent. I do like the tiny gentle exfoliating beads and it lathers well. It definitely is gentle enough for daily use.