BY KORRES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Exfoliates skin naturally using a dual-action process to uncover even, luminous skin. 85% Natural.  Uncover luminous skin with this daily dual-action, creamy, exfoliating cleanser. Natural exfoliants rice grain, cherry stone, and sugar-citrus extracts blend with wild rose oil, a natural source of vitamin C that is clinically proven to improve skin’s overall radiance and texture with daily use, to leave skin cleansed and fresh while instantly brightening your complexion. It is gentle enough for daily use, even for dry skin.

Key Ingredients:

Wild Rose Oil: Clinically proven to add brightness, even tone, and improve skin’s overall radiance and texture with daily use.

Rice Grain, Cherry Stone, and Sugar Extracts: Exfoliate naturally and gently.

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Coco-Betaine, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Glycerin, Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Prunus Cerasus (Bitter Cherry) Shell Powder, Sclerotium Gum, Inulin, Maltooligosyl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Galactoarabinan, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Salicylic Acid, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Lecithin, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil, Titanium Dioxide.

• Can anyone explain how this compares to the Greek Yogurt ...3 Answers
KORRES Wild Rose Daily Brightening And Refining Buff Cleanser
  • "This is my favorite cleansing scrub! It is not too harsh, and is the perfect product to brighten the skin and buff away your dry, dead skin on the surface. I use this daily (in the morning) and have noticed a positive difference in my skin. Great for sensitive skin, too! " in 6 reviews
Taylor R.
This is my go to facial cleanser! It has the perfect amount of exfoliant that your able to use it daily! So gentle. It smells so rosy nice and leaves my face clean and glowing! Definitely will be a repeat buy over and over again! Try this product!
Emily A.
Hartville, OH
The scent is very calming and I love how soft and clean my skin feels after using it. It works well alone since it is a light scrub or blended with another exfoliant (I like TATCHA Polished Gentle Rice Enzyme Powder ) and really provides a creamy, rich lather that makes my skin feel clean but not stripped. My following oils and serums sink right in. A little goes a long way and I highly recommend this product for the price.
Barbie T.
Great exfoliating cleanser, definitely helps with brightening the skin. I know you can use it everyday, but I prefer to leave this one in the shower and use it a few times a week, alternating with either the white tea Gel Cleanser, or the Greek yogurt cleanser.
Eva P.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I love any product that contain rose! However, this Greek-based product just leaves my skin absolutely glowing! I can’t explain it! After using it consistently for a few weeks, my skin looks for even, clear, and the texture has even improved!
Tesera A.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like this exfoliating cleanser. I'm learning to be more gentle to my skin and more intense in my skin care routine and I love how gentle this exfoliator is. I was used to using some drug store brands that use smaller beads for exfoliating which I would rub far too aggressively into the skin. With this cleanser the scrub's "beads" I guess are larger and not as many so it gently exfoliates which is good for my sensitive skin. Also a little goes a long way.
Megan B.
Palm coast , FL
I noticed immediate results with this cleanser. After using for one day my skin appeared tighter and felt softer too. It's exfoliating so this cleanser is great for anyone who deals with texture or breakouts and wants something gentle enough to use everyday. I liked this cleanser but it did leave me feeling a little dry - so make sure to use a heavy moisturizer if you lean to the dry side like me!
Kelly S.
I used to only use a clinique scrub before I tried this one, but now that I found the Korres Wild Rose scrub I haven't looked back! Very effective, gentle cleanser that lightly exfoliates without drying and always leaves skin brighter than it was before using. This product does not irritate my acne-prone skin or cause breakouts. I use it every morning.
Lauren M.
Carle Place, NY
All I can say is that this was ok.  Nothing special, and I'm glad I didn't spend money on it.  So much hype around Korres, I figured I'd give it a whirl when someone offered me theirs (now I know why).  I tried it a few times and wasn't impressed as I used it over time...  Best part of it was the smell.
Kourtney W.
Carrollton, GA
Definitely more of an intense exfoliant. I prefer something a little more gentle (sensitive skin), but it definitely leaves skin feeling clean! Probably not something I’d purchase again due to my sensitive skin. Would be a great product for someone with normal skin that wasn’t sensitive.
Sharlie B.
Marietta, GA
This is my favorite exfoliating cleanser. My skin feels so soft and smooth after using. I have noticed that my acne scars are going away faster. My skin looks brighter and more even in complexion after using. This will forever be a staple in my skincare routine.
Michaela H.
Can anyone explain how this compares to the Greek Yogurt foaming cleanser? Like what's the difference mostly? What kind of skin is it better for?