BY KORRES

The ideal choice for a brightening and flawless finish. Wild Rose, a natural source of vitamin C, works to repair fine lines and brighten uneven skin tone. Key ingredients: - Wild Rose Extract: Wild Rose, a natural source of vitamin C, works to repair fine lines and brighten uneven skin tone. Dermatologically tested.

Talc, Octyldodecyl Lactate, Mica, Silica, Octyldodecanol, Olea Europaea Oil, Oryza Sativa Starch, Zeolite, Sorbic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Phytosteryl Isostearate, Lecithin, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Hexylene Glycol, Zinc Stearate, Dimethiconol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, [+/- (May Contain) CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77007, CI 77742, CI 77510, CI 77288, CI 77289, CI 75470].

Rabia M.
This Korres powder is perfect for touch-ups and eliminates oil without making me look like a cake face. The color match is perfect, and the texture is like silk so it goes on amazingly. It's the perfect compact to take on the go. And you can buy a darker shade as a bronzer! It looks phenomenal.
Lynn F.
Bettendorf, IA
While I do like this powder, I don't find that it does anything truly amazing. With using it everyday, it does last quite a while. It appears to be a triple-milled powder so it does stay the day. I would like to say I would buy this again, but honestly I probably wouldn't (because there are so many others I would want to try!).
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
This is a nice powder. It is pretty light, so if you like coverage from your powder this may not be for you. But it is great for smoothing out your appearance and erasing any shine. I'm not a huge fan of the thick square sponge that comes with it, though...it seems pretty rigid compared to the ones I'm used to. I just use one that came with a different powder or a brush to apply it.
Rachael C.
I think this powder works great for me its a nice price it says what it does to my face this powder brighten and is a powder foundation which is great for me
Julie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
The only thing I dislike about this is the size of the compact - it is a little large for a small purse. Its not cakey and stays on well!
Sharyn A.
Louisville, CO
I like the feel of this powder... really soft and blends nicely. I find that it works better as a finishing or setting powder.
Anastasia X.
Review for: WRP2 more...
✔Amazing powder, provides a great coverage on your face. Definitely a powder foundation.
✔It doesn't make your skin cakey.
✔It smells amazingly!
✔The price is fine for the amount of product you get.
✖The shade range is not great enough to match every skin tone.
say deh S.
I dare to say it is the best powder i have ever used. It look flawless on my skin even without moisturizer. It has tiny sparkles in the pan but they dont show on skin. It blurs all imperfections and it easily compares to the very expensive powders. I highly recommand.
Krysllayne R.
Recife-Jb
Este é um bom pó. É muito leve, por isso, se você gosta de cobertura de seu pó isso pode não ser para você. Mas é ótimo para alisar a sua aparência e apagar qualquer brilho. Eu não sou um grande fã da espessura esponja quadrada que vem com ele, embora ... parece bastante rígida em comparação com os que eu estou acostumado. Eu só uso um que veio com um pó diferente ou um pincel para aplicá-lo.
Marisol E.
I love this! I recommend because this is a very nice product And really works. This product males that your skin looks very natural and clean

Amazon