KORRES Wild Rose Colour Correcting Cream uploaded by Flaviane R.

BY KORRES #79 in Color Corrector

MEDIUM Moisturising cream that instantly brightens, evens out skin tone, covers imperfections and offers sunscreen protection. Enriched with carob tree extract that soothes the complexion and Wild Rose, rich in vitamin C, that offers signiˆcant ability to smooth ˆne lines and skin discolorations.

Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Propanediol, Talc, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P-Cresol, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Oleyl Alcohol, Zanthoxylum Bungeanum Fruit Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Ceratonia Siliqua Seed Extract, Silica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum/Fragrance, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Phytate, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract/Rosa Canina (Rose Hips) Fruit Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Citrate, Alcohol, Ethylexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha Methyl Ionone, [+/- (May Contain) CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)].

Hannah H.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the concept of this product and it smelled amazing. I received this product for free for testing purposes but found that after a few uses my skin was reacting and began getting red patches that just looked bad. I would not recommend this product for anyone with sensitive skin, but it does smell great and has a nice sheer feel which is perfect for a sleeping facial.
Ada K.
I was pleasantly surprised with this CC cream. I usually use a brush to apply it, however a beauty blender or makeup sponge works just fine. It is very light but still offers a decent amount of coverage and gives your skin and incredible glow. I mainly like it for the summer months because of that.
Lindsay S.
I love anything with rose in it and this smells amazing like your taking a walk through a beautiful smelling rose garden the scent is not to over powering love that it has SPF protection of 30 and it leaves your skin soft and Beautiful
Kayla W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This product smells so good, I love the hint of floral. The only thing about this product is it didn't work for me. I have super sensitive skin so it broke out my skin. I feel if you have dry skin and need some moisture then definitely get this product because it makes your skin soft. It just wasn't for me!!!
Ev S.
New York
Love the rose products from Korress. I am Greek and believe in the quality of these products. Light products. Do not clog pores. Smell great. They do what they offer. The price point is perfection. And you will definitely get your money's worth.
Maria M.
Dallas, TX
Korres in opinion did not do good with this product. it was my first time to get the product. I got the product cause of a sale they were having and the packaging was ok but the smell was kinda like died flowers and it felt greasy.
ronnie d.
This is my go to for protecting my face..it always goes on before my makeup...ifbi forget it I have to wash my face again and put it back on before I set my makeup...it feels so nourishing
Bryant D.
North Liberty, Iowa
Great serum for hydrating the skin! Love the fresh rose smell, and the way it just glides in the skin. A little goes a long way, and for best results press the serum into the skin don't massage.
Janine K.
While in California visiting my beautiful daughters. .i was looking for a moisturizer with spf and I just found the perfect product! !!
This worked amazingly on my skin and it felt so soft and smooth!!! I just love this!!
Pascale B.
This product helped with my dark spots very quickly. I was not too fond of the smell though. The price is more on the expensive side but for what it does for you skin is great. I highly recommend this product to those suffering from discoloration of hyperpigmention