Korres Wild Rose CC Cream SPF30 (Light) uploaded by Flaviane R.

BY KORRES #60 in CC Cream

Korres Wild Rose CC Cream will instantly brighten your skin, even out skin tone, cover imperfections and offer sunscreen protection. Enriched with carob tree extract that soothes the complexion and Wild Rose, rich in vitamin C, this CC cream will significantly smooth fine lines and skin discolorations. Available in two shades Light and Medium. Key ingredients: Wild Rose oil is a natural source of vitamin C, which demonstrates significant repairing activity to fine lines and skin colour disorders, while adding brightness and radiance to your skin. Size: 30ml Korres Wild Rose CC Cream SPF30, light and medium - ingredients: Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Propanediol, Talc, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenylbenzimdazole Sulfonic Acid, Trmethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P-Cresol, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crossopolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide (nano), Oleyl Alcohol, Zanthoxylum Bungeanum Fruit Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob Tree) Seed Extract, Silica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Phytate, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Rosa Canina Extract, Glycerin, Ethylexyglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid. [+/-(May Contain) CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)]. see more...

Ada K.
I was pleasantly surprised with this CC cream. I usually use a brush to apply it, however a beauty blender or makeup sponge works just fine. It is very light but still offers a decent amount of coverage and gives your skin and incredible glow. I mainly like it for the summer months because of that.
Lindsay S.
I love anything with rose in it and this smells amazing like your taking a walk through a beautiful smelling rose garden the scent is not to over powering love that it has SPF protection of 30 and it leaves your skin soft and Beautiful
Janine K.
While in California visiting my beautiful daughters. .i was looking for a moisturizer with spf and I just found the perfect product! !!
This worked amazingly on my skin and it felt so soft and smooth!!! I just love this!!
Kayla W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This product smells so good, I love the hint of floral. The only thing about this product is it didn't work for me. I have super sensitive skin so it broke out my skin. I feel if you have dry skin and need some moisture then definitely get this product because it makes your skin soft. It just wasn't for me!!!
Maria M.
Dallas, TX
Korres in opinion did not do good with this product. it was my first time to get the product. I got the product cause of a sale they were having and the packaging was ok but the smell was kinda like died flowers and it felt greasy.
ronnie d.
This is my go to for protecting my face..it always goes on before my makeup...ifbi forget it I have to wash my face again and put it back on before I set my makeup...it feels so nourishing
Bryant D.
North Liberty, Iowa
Great serum for hydrating the skin! Love the fresh rose smell, and the way it just glides in the skin. A little goes a long way, and for best results press the serum into the skin don't massage.
Jenny E.
Youngsville, LA
I got this as a sample in a Sephora order a couple times actually and it worked really well. I would actually buy a full sized products of this.
Ann-Marie L.
Phoenix, AZ
I got it because rose is supposed to help with redness and irritation but it's so light that I have to put another cream in with it..
Allison B.
I use this often.  Smells wonderful and leaves my skin clean and smooth.  Followed by Korres  foundation.  You can't go wrong.