KORRES Wild Rose Brightening Targeted Tone Corrector Neck & Décolleté uploaded by Nka k.KORRES Wild Rose Brightening Targeted Tone Corrector Neck & Décolleté uploaded by Peristera A.

BY KORRES

A lightweight cream for the neck and décolleté that helps reduce the appearance of all types of skin discolorations.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Glycerin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Alcohol Denat., Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Acetyl Rheum Rhaponticum Root Extract, Allantoin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Bisabolol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citronellol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil , Dehydroacetic Acid, Dictyopteris Membranacea Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Eugenol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Menthyl Lactate, Pancratium Maritimum Extract, Panthenyl Triacetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Phospholipids, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Physalis Angulata Extract, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Tocopherol, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract.

Melanie K.
O'Fallon
I’m 30 years old and trying to make up for the horrible things I did to my skin when I was younger (mostly sun damage) and get a start now. I really liked this serum mostly because I saw immediate results of glowing skin & my skin felt illuminated. Don’t know yet if I’ll re-purchase, I’m going to finish my tube first and see if the results are as drastic.
Cortni S.
Hillsville, VA
Korres is one of my favs in skin care brands, but this brightening serum is the most beautiful serum I use overnight along with their moisturizer and Greek facial cleanser, as it has a strong, then fades into a nice rose smell. It melts into my skin nicely, and absolutely gives me a softer touch to my face, and my favorite part is waking up to an incredible radiant face as if I have my 16yr old innocent skin again :) Packaging, very friendly and cute and price is on point!
Laura S.
I actually got this by mistake online and decided to try it since I had it in my hands!

I actually have an uneven tone in my ankles from a scar that never left. So I tried it (even though it’s a neck cream) and it worked!

I like Korre’s packages and product designs. They’re simple and classy but pricy.
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
I'm not sure if maybe my skin just doesn't like rose too much? I have tried their oil, moisturizer, sleeping cream and this. It didn't make my skin worse or break out, it was just...meh. I've used them for a month and didn't see any improvement at all. At least it smells nice.
Jen V.
Mount Holly
This does exactly what it says. It made my very full skin look so glowing and youthful. I have a lot of skincare that incorporates roses, but this one by far is my favorite. It's at a moderate cost, but to me it's worth every penny. It's like a saving grace for your face!
Natasha R.
I got this one because I was trying to help correct the skin tone of my face because it is different than the rest my body and I also have dark pigment in spots on my neck that I don’t like and I did notice a big difference since I started using it I have only used it a few times because I do have other products but I’ll say that it smells amazing has very silky smooth on your skin it doesn’t feel really sick or greasy and it’s definitely made improvement because I have highly pigmented rosy cheeks and it’s made them light in the lot and it has helped with the dark spots
Tynetta J.
Hello I recently purchased your rapid action treatment and I have to say it's the biggest waste of money I have spent, this hasn't done a thing like advertised on your packaging. It hasn't started to clear up in 4 hours. If anything it's done nothing. I bought this on Thursday last week and done everything the instructions have stated and like I say it's done nothing. I am hugely disappointment. I always buy your products but on this occasion I feel very let down. This isn't cheap either!
Natalie R.
Chesapeake
The effectiveness of this product is like no other. It evened out my skin tone and brought color back to my face that I have lost due to stress over the years. Such an effective product I would never use another one for the same result
Jill P.
Boca Raton, FL
I do like this product and it does smell wonderful however I was expecting it to be thicker since it's for a much delicate area, however I did get a good price on it at HSN and it is a good value
Taylor 🌹.
Sarasota, FL
This serum has toned and brighten my face. It has a good value very reasonable. It has nice packaging and I would recommend this product to anyone because it’s very gentle. Very great product! Bought from Sephora.