BY KORRES

Ultra concentrated vitamin C serum that brightens and smoothes fine lines on face and eyes

Aqua/Water/Eau, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Pulp Extract, Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amorphophallus Konjac Root Extract, , Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Bis(Tripeptide-1) Copper Acetate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Citronellol, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Eugenol, Geraniol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Glycine, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Lactic Acid, Lonicera Caprifolium ( Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Panthenol, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-8, PEG-32, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor oil, Phospholipids, Phytic Acid, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Pyrus Cydonia Fruit Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Sorbitol, Tocopherol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum.

ANGELA M.
North Oaks, MN
I use this at night and the next morning I feel like I do see a difference! This can easily go into any beauty routine and as well as a stand-alone product. I would say that this is for people who don't mind the "brightening" effect, it doesn't change your skin tone but I would say that if you are trying to look bronzer and darker, this counteracts that.
Taylor F.
Melbourne
I really loved this serum. I got this from a friend and honestly probably wouldn’t have picked it up myself. It’s a great serum that now that I’ve finished it I would probably repurchase. It felt nice on my skin and definitely have me a brightening effect. I found I could put this on under makeup and everything layered nicely on top of it. The only thing that stops me from giving this five stars is the smell. It’s not a perfume smell, it’s a very very strong rose smell. Which usually I don’t mind, but it was so strong that some days I just couldn’t bring myself to use this product.
Mahawish Z.
Iselin, NJ
Obsessed with the entire Wild Rose collection from Korres. Great kick of vitamin c. This will help repair skin, eliminate scars and spots, and give your skin not only the look of youthful skin... but the feel and actuality of good, young, healthy skin. Roses in general are very beneficial for skincare. With this Korres collector- you’re getting all the benefits from a Rose and more. Packed with nutrients- you’ll see results almost immediately. I also recommend the sleeping facial from this collection. I use it every day. Very good for all skin types. Worth the buy! Get this serum and the rest of the collection!
Nicole🐋🤓🐚🕉🤸🏻‍♂️ M.
Deptford, NJ
Amazing! I love anything from Korres. My face feels perfect after I use their products. I love how natural the ingredients are and know that I’m putting good things on my skin. The price is worth it and you will not be sorry after you try.
Jessica C.
Martins Ferry
This serum smells very good. But it’s a little bit oily. I tend to put this more so under my eyes to brighten them out and it seems to work decently. Wouldn’t really suggest this to people with oily skin.
Anjeanette S.
Eastsound
Amazing serum for brightening and evening skintone. I love the smell of this, very fresh, rose scent. This serum really helped with my age spots and acne scarring discoloration. It also makes my skin glow!
Amber F.
Who doesn’t love Korres? This oil is super fast absorbing and leaves my skin soft but not oily. Almost instantly brightens and super excited to see how it does in the days to come. Highly recommended
Erin b.
Phoenix, AZ
Another one the I LOVE AGAIN LOVE! Korres wild rose line is done right! My skin texture was even and brighten and moristurized. I have oily combo skin and it fixed everything I needed fixing. I just wish it wasnt so expensive.
Lauren W.
San Francisco, CA
Such a great product! It smells good, feels great on your skin, you can see the difference and it’s well priced. Overall, I was very happy with the product and would recommend it to my friends.
Larissa J.
Chicago
This was such a high quality serum and the price is just right. I loved how amazing and silky my skin would feel after using it. I would defiantly recommend to someone with sensitive combo skin like myself.
Andreea Elena B.
Voluntari
Recently my mom's friend recommended me this product saying it can help with my acne discoloration, since then I've read so many reviews and people are raving about it, but can it cause break-outs to my oily complexion? Have anyone had that problem before?
Cleanser or moisturizer?
Lexi H.
Does this serum also moisturize the skin well and last for all day wear under makeup?

Amazon