BY KORRES

A velvety eye cream to brighten and rejuvenate the delicate eye area, while minimising the appearance of dark circles and fine lines.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Octocrylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triheptanoin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Betaine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sucrose Distearate, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Butylene Glycol, Distarch Phosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lactic Acid, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Panthenol, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Gluceptate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum.

longhair b.
Ballwin
Koress is a very wonderful product that feel thick and soaks into the skin and makes your eyes bright. I didn’t use it long enough to see if it removed wrinkles but it did help with dark circles.
Savannah B.
Commerce City, CO
I noticed an instant improvement to my dark circles. I looked well rested and fresh faced within a week of using this. I can not reccomend it enough to everyone I meet.
Absolutely awful!!!!!☹️
It’s very expensive to be so awful.
I only used it once and then I throw it in my garbage.
It’s the worst I ever used really,my start burning and I start crying
It’s was such a bad experience with a beauty product
I couldn’t believe that a cream from Korres could be so bad.
This happened to me you may not have the same problem with me cause I have very sensitive eyes.