BY KORRES #43 in Night Cream

More than a mask, more than a night cream, this overnight facial-in-a-jar delivers brighter skin by morning. Infused with wild rose oil that evens out skin tone, repairs fine lines, moisturizes, heals, and softens skin, this face cream with vitamin C also helps minimize the appearance of skin discolorations and black spots.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Alcohol Denat., Triheptanoin, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Lecithin, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax/Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Distarch Phosphate, Eugenol, Fragrance (Parfum), Galactoarabinan, Geraniol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Phenoxyethanol, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sodium Gluceptate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum.

• Do you use this with a moisturizer or as a replacement?1 Answers
  • I'm in need of a good sleeping facial, I've been looking ...3 Answers
  • Is this something that can be used every night?3 Answers
KORRES Wild Rose Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial
  • "I have extremely dehydrated skin. it is not flaky, just tight and not smooth. i use this every night before i go to bed and wake up with smooth supple skin! It is very moisturizing! The only problems i have is that i need to slather more than what I'd like on or else the effect isn't as great. And it's pricey. As far as treatment of dark spots, it does a fairly decent job of speeding up the process, not a miracle. I wish it was even richer so i wouldn't have to use as much of the product so fast. I usually go through a jar every 6 months." in 120 reviews
  • "Korres is an awesome brand that I recommend. Some people are sensitive to some of there products but it's worked for me and I love it. This specific product I tried about a year ago and you put it on before bed if your skin feels or looks dull. The next morning when you wash your face the rose scent is still there and your skin looks and feels refreshed! " in 74 reviews
  • "I would not recommend for oily or acne prone skin. " in 1 review
  • "I first saw this product on a beauty lovers tumblr, and I highly recommend this product." in 1 review
  • "It's winter and my skin is a little bit dry and whenever I use this I wake up and my face just feels amazing and plump and smooth and bright." in 1 review
Melissa S.
I received this product in a glow kit I purchased from Sephora. I was intrigued to try it because I have seen wonderful things about the Korres brand. However, I am disappointed in this sleeping mask.

I have sensitive skin and I think this might be making my skin breakout. It feels slightly itchy once I apply it at night, and in the morning I have a few clogged pores. Furthermore, the scent is just not for me.

This mask doesn't seem to leave my skin any different than what it looked like the day before, unfortunately. I do not notice a difference in brightening or in my skin's hydration.

Fortunately, I am not deterred from trying other Korres products, as they are a favored brand for a reason. On to the next thing!
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
I used an entire tub of this and didn’t notice any significant improvement or decline in my skin. However it worked great as it didn’t feel greasy or heavy on my skin at night. When it finished I switched to another night mask that felt way heavier. This didn’t have any significant difference either, it was just less comfy than the Korres one.
Ever since using night masks my skin has been soft and supple each morning though, so I guess overall it’s a decent product. However I didn’t feel any significant difference With this, than I did with my ten dollar elf night mask, which was actually more noticeable. At a $50 price point I preferred the elf one. Although this one lasted me about seven months where as the elf one finished in two months.

This didn’t do any of the things it said it did.
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
I love this stuff so much! I definitely have the full sized on my shopping list. I have a couple of deluxe sized samples which have lasted me quite a long time. I wake up with the brightest and smooth skin. This is definitely a good skin treat during the winter for my when my skin is a little dry. It seems to make my skin tone more even and I think it even exfoliates a little bit. I use other exfoliants but I feel when I use this at night, any texture I may have had is almost gone the next day but I do use a glycolic acid toner pretty often, so maybe between the toner and this stuff, it's really helping me out. The smell is great, it's a little strong but it doesnt bother me at all. Like the name implies, it does smell like roses.
Christine N.
This sleeping mask has Rose oil, Vitamin C, hyaluronic acid and jojoba oil. It feels like a soufflé going on and I really piled it on to my face and neck before going to sleep. It stung a little bit upon application. No more so than an AHA or Vitamin C product, but it surprised me as it is a sleeping mask which are usually just soothing. It quickly dissipated the longer I had it on and then disappeared and I have sensitive skin so I think it would be fine for most.

I was pleasantly surprised to wake up with a more even and brighter complexion with no breakouts whatsoever. My skin tends to do well with Korres products and other natural silicone-free lines.

The only thing about this sleeping mask is that it smells heavily of roses. It smells amazing but it may be too much for some. Fortunately, it is a very natural Rose scent (like you are sitting in a rose garden) as opposed to an artificial rose scent so there is no way around it and a lot more pleasant than a lot of "natural" skincare scents, but it may be a bit overwhelming for some.
Lacy M.
I got a sample size of this product in a subscription box a while back. It sat in my vanity for awhile. But I just started getting into skin care lately. Due to it being winter, and having hormonal acne. So I gave this a try. I used my elf night cream, then put the korres wild rose sleep mask over it, and it changed my skin over night! I woke up, and not only was my skin the softest smoothest, and most hydrated it’s EVER been, but it just looked so beautifully flawless. For once I looked well rested and seen such a difference, with just one use. I went to Sephora to price it. It’s expensive, very! But I am more than willing to pay that price, only because I know it works, and I have never seen my skin look so beautiful. To the people who have dry skin like I do, with bad dry patches, and dark circles, try it. That’s all I have to say... you WON’T regret it.
Elisa T.
Port St Lucie, FL
This sleeping mask is my favorite. I purchased it about a month ago, and I’ve been using it every night. This products does everything it claims. It smooths out my texture, helps the acne scars on my face, brightens my skin and rejuvenates my skin. I love it and definitely recommend it. I was in the market for a night cream for a long time. Everything I tried in the past broke me out or clogged my pores. This cream doesn’t do any of that. I use this in combination with the belief hydrating aqua bomb moisturizer.

P.s It smells amazing!!! Just like rose pedals☺️ (The smell is very strong)
Jill C.
Brick , NJ
I absolutely love the scent of roses so when I received a sample of this I was pumped! I had been thinking of trying a sleep mask because I had done some research on the benefits of hydrating and repairing your skin overnight. I’ve been using the sample I got for awhile and I’m impressed. It’s got a nice, subtle scent that’s perfect for sleep. It absorbs quickly and feels soft. When I rinse it off in the morning my skin looks refreshed and feels smooth. I love how quick and easy it is to take care of my skin overnight!
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
This was one of my first high end moisturizers I ever purchased. This cream smelled absolutely INCREDIBLE, and cost me 40$. This cream brightens your skin, while giving you superior moisture. Problem with that is I'm an oily, acne prone skin woman. Moisturizers that are heavy like this one, are a huge no no for oily, acne prone skin like me. Sometimes, I could apply it at night, and my face would be a grease ball in the morning, but I could never wear during the day, otherwise I'd get extremely oily, and break out badly due to it being to heavy for my skin type. I will say, Korres is an amazing Greek brand, and their products have a very short shelf life, due to the ingredients being extremely natural. This cream smells sooo good. It actually did brighten my acne scars, and it did help with lines on my neck, and little lines in my forehead. I used a half of jar, then gave it to my grandmother, who has dry skin. She absolutely loves it. It's a very good moisturizer, just not for oily, acne prone skin.
Allison B.
Bloomsburg , PA
I got this product in a deluxe VIB sample kit from Sephora. I wanted to love it and it soaked in and applied really easily onto my skin. The main issue I had with it and the reason why I won’t be purchasing a full size of it is the smell. Some people may really enjoy the strong floral aroma of the rose but it was just way too strong and overpowering for me. I did notice my skin seemed more hydrated the next morning but it wasn’t worth the scent for me.
Lori L.
Korres Wild Rose Brightening Sleeping Facial is like a warm blanket for your skin. It smells like roses, but thankfully it doesn’t burn my skin when I put it on. That is always a positive for me since I have Ultra-sensitive skin. I haven’t noticed any brightening, evening out of my skin tone, or improvement in skin texture, which is what they say will happen with use of this facial. What I have noticed is it really nourishes my skin. I used this product multiple nights without any of my other products, which in most cases would lead to dry patches, or scaley skin. My skin was soft and looked hydrated the next morning. You don’t need a lot of this product, but at first you think you do because it is full of air, hence soufflé. Just a little amount goes along way and it just soaks in to your skin immediately. In my opinion, if the rose scent doesn’t bother you then this is worth the price to purchase a bigger bottle. KORRES Wild Rose Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial
RobertAnn S.
I received this in a Sephora box and I'm wondering how often am I supposed to use it? Is it only like once a week or more often to notice a difference?
Chelsea M.
I've been looking for a good sleeping mask that doesn't make me break out or make it look like I woke up in a puddle of oil. I got this as a sample in my sephora play box and I'm nervous to use it! Any other sensitive skinned users gotten around to using this, yet?
Jenna T.
Is this safe during pregnancy?
Jennifer H.
Is this product worth purchasing? I love the smell of roses so I'm curious if it has a beautiful fragrance along with how well it works? Also does anyone know if it's better then the fresh brand I've been on a rose kick lately so I wanted to know if this would be a good one to add to my skin regimen!
Jeanette M.
I'm in need of a good sleeping facial, I've been looking into the Korres Skincare Collection and I've heard lots of good things about this, I like that it has Vitamin C, Wild Rose and it's a brightener, has anyone tried this and if so what your take on it?