KORRES Wild Rose Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial
More than a mask, more than a night cream, this overnight facial-in-a-jar delivers brighter skin by morning. Infused with wild rose oil that evens out skin tone, repairs fine lines, moisturizes, heals, and softens skin, this face cream with vitamin C also helps minimize the appearance of skin discolorations and black spots.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Alcohol Denat., Triheptanoin, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Lecithin, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax/Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Distarch Phosphate, Eugenol, Fragrance (Parfum), Galactoarabinan, Geraniol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Phenoxyethanol, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sodium Gluceptate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum.see more...
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
- "I have extremely dehydrated skin. it is not flaky, just tight and not smooth. i use this every night before i go to bed and wake up with smooth supple skin! It is very moisturizing! The only problems i have is that i need to slather more than what I'd like on or else the effect isn't as great. And it's pricey. As far as treatment of dark spots, it does a fairly decent job of speeding up the process, not a miracle. I wish it was even richer so i wouldn't have to use as much of the product so fast. I usually go through a jar every 6 months." in 120 reviews
- "Korres is an awesome brand that I recommend. Some people are sensitive to some of there products but it's worked for me and I love it. This specific product I tried about a year ago and you put it on before bed if your skin feels or looks dull. The next morning when you wash your face the rose scent is still there and your skin looks and feels refreshed! " in 74 reviews
- "I would not recommend for oily or acne prone skin. " in 1 review
- "I first saw this product on a beauty lovers tumblr, and I highly recommend this product." in 1 review
- "It's winter and my skin is a little bit dry and whenever I use this I wake up and my face just feels amazing and plump and smooth and bright." in 1 review
I have sensitive skin and I think this might be making my skin breakout. It feels slightly itchy once I apply it at night, and in the morning I have a few clogged pores. Furthermore, the scent is just not for me.
This mask doesn't seem to leave my skin any different than what it looked like the day before, unfortunately. I do not notice a difference in brightening or in my skin's hydration.
Fortunately, I am not deterred from trying other Korres products, as they are a favored brand for a reason. On to the next thing!
Ever since using night masks my skin has been soft and supple each morning though, so I guess overall it’s a decent product. However I didn’t feel any significant difference With this, than I did with my ten dollar elf night mask, which was actually more noticeable. At a $50 price point I preferred the elf one. Although this one lasted me about seven months where as the elf one finished in two months.
This didn’t do any of the things it said it did.
I was pleasantly surprised to wake up with a more even and brighter complexion with no breakouts whatsoever. My skin tends to do well with Korres products and other natural silicone-free lines.
The only thing about this sleeping mask is that it smells heavily of roses. It smells amazing but it may be too much for some. Fortunately, it is a very natural Rose scent (like you are sitting in a rose garden) as opposed to an artificial rose scent so there is no way around it and a lot more pleasant than a lot of "natural" skincare scents, but it may be a bit overwhelming for some.
P.s It smells amazing!!! Just like rose pedals☺️ (The smell is very strong)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos