Skin CareFacial SkincareNight CreamKorres
Wild Rose Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial

KORRES Wild Rose Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial

More than a mask, more than a night cream, this overnight facial-in-a-jar delivers brighter skin by morning. Infused with wild rose oil that evens out skin tone, repairs fine lines, moisturizes, heals, and softens skin, this face cream with vitamin C also helps minimize the appearance of skin discolorations and black spots.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Alcohol Denat., Triheptanoin, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Lecithin, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax/Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Distarch Phosphate, Eugenol, Fragrance (Parfum), Galactoarabinan, Geraniol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Phenoxyethanol, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sodium Gluceptate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum.

Does this burn anyone else’s skin?
Is this product good with sensitive skin ?
Does this product help lighten dark marks?
Start your review of KORRES Wild Rose Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Korres is an awesome brand that I recommend. Some people are sensitive to some of there products but it's worked for me and I love it. This specific product I tried about a year ago and you put it on before bed if your skin feels or looks dull. The next morning when you wash your face the rose scent is still there and your skin looks and feels refreshed! in reviews
I have extremely dehydrated skin. it is not flaky, just tight and not smooth. i use this every night before i go to bed and wake up with smooth supple skin! It is very moisturizing! The only problems i have is that i need to slather more than what I'd like on or else the effect isn't as great. And it's pricey. As far as treatment of dark spots, it does a fairly decent job of speeding up the process, not a miracle. I wish it was even richer so i wouldn't have to use as much of the product so fast. I usually go through a jar every 6 months.in reviews
It's winter and my skin is a little bit dry and whenever I use this I wake up and my face just feels amazing and plump and smooth and bright.in reviews
I would not recommend for oily or acne prone skin. in reviews
I first saw this product on a beauty lovers tumblr, and I highly recommend this product.in reviews
Malia A.
Seattle
KORRES Wild Rose Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial uploaded by Malia A.
KORRES Wild Rose Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial uploaded by Malia A.
This is the best it is the only sleeping facial I will use It works wonders. The smell is also wonderful you will wake up with your face feeling so refreshing. It also makes my skin feel smoother and healthy looking.
Rachael S.
Pittsburgh, PA
KORRES Wild Rose Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial uploaded by Rachael S.
I love my sleeping masks. It is a great way to impart product into your skin for a long period of time. Smelling lightly of roses, this thick cream instantly melts into the skin giving your skin major moisturize throughout the night. With powerhouse ingredients Vitamin C and hylauronic acid, your skin will wake up thanking you. Love this💖😊😍😊💖
kelsey G.
KORRES Wild Rose Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial uploaded by kelsey G.
This cream is just lovely! It only needs a little bit and you wake up with smoother and brighter more hydrated skin. I was reluctant at first given how it’s not exactly the cheapest, and I have an issue with sensitive and eczema-prone skin, but it’s worth every penny.
Lauren C.
Tappan, NY
KORRES Wild Rose Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial uploaded by Lauren C.
KORRES Wild Rose Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial uploaded by Lauren C.
I won this in a contest! I used it last night for the first time. Definitely woke up to a brighter appearance and a beautiful glow.
Natalee J.
Montebello, CA
KORRES Wild Rose Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial uploaded by Natalee J.
Purchased at: Sephora
Currently obsessing and love this product . I put in on every night before bed and wake up to great soft skin. Truly adore it ! Smells just fine , and feels smooth
jean M.
This....THIS is amazing. My most favorite night time moisturizer that I have tried. My husband likes using it also. Absorbs well, no greasy feel. Has helped the appearance of my large pores.
Izzy G.
Hurricane, UT
KORRES Wild Rose Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial uploaded by Izzy G.
I absolutely adore this night cream!! Honestly I am a Korres junkie! All their skincare seems to be made specifically for my skin haha! I have actually seen results using this nightly cream! I had some sun spots on my cheeks and the color/ darkness of them has reduced!!! Also, it does overall brighten my face and give a glowing appearance. It’s a bit expensive but all Korres products are made in Greece and exported. if you consider shipping alone; they’re probably giving us a great deal!! Unlike other overnight masks or creams, this moisturizer is not sticky!
Jennifer N.
Utica, KY
KORRES Wild Rose Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial uploaded by Jennifer N.
This sleep mask is wonderful when your skin needs some extra hydration! The pleasant rose scent is familiar from the other products I use in the Korres Wild Rose line. I am not generally a fan of rose and floral scents but I find this to be relaxing and very feminine - a luxurious rose! The cream is fairly thick and easily applies onto the skin. There is a slight tingle when first applied but it is not uncomfortable and subsided after a few minutes. The next morning, my skin feels extremely soft and has a natural, healthy glow. I use this about once weekly, as my skin is more on the oily side. Those who do not like the scent of rose or who have very sensitive skin may not like this sleep mask.
Makayla G.
Appleton, WI
KORRES Wild Rose Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial uploaded by Makayla G.
This is my most favorite product to use before bed. I actually noticed a difference in my face in the morning. Very nice and gentle on face. I have been using this product for about 2 years now.
Jennifer G.
1,664 reviews
I love the smell of this cream! I use it on nights where I want a little extra moisture for my skin. My skin has a brighter and plumper look after using this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Josefina A.
San Jose, CA
il y a un an
Isabel S. il y a 9 mois
I loved mine! I woke up and my skin was baby soft every morning! I kept it in my mini fridge lol
Kia ..
il y a un an
KORRES Wild Rose Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial Does this product leave your skin feeling oily?
Elizabeth G. il y a un an
A little bit! But not too much like other sleeping creams. It is bearable and doesn’t break you out!
mariam G.