Skin CareFacial SkincareFace OilKorres
WILD ROSE Advanced Brightening & Nourishing Face Oil

KORRES WILD ROSE Advanced Brightening & Nourishing Face Oil

Powerful brightening oil infused with real rose petals, wild rose oil, and boosted with Super C to increase skin"s absorption of vitamin C by 1000%.

Research results:

After a 4-week self-evaluation:
-100% said skin was softer
-100% said skin texture and elasticity was improved
-97% said skin looked younger and healthier
-84% said skin was more radiant/brighter

This brightening oil infused with real wild rose petals pays homage to the legendary Wild Rose Oil ingredient that started it all. This ultra concentrated Vitamin C oil is rich in omega 3, 6, 9 fatty acids and vitamins A and C. It provides significant antioxidant action while repairing fine lines and wrinkles and improving skin's overall tone and texture. This silky oil easily absorbs into skin, delivering a fresh, dewy, enviable glow.

Key ingredients:
-The formula is boosted with Super C which increases skin's vitamin C absorption by 1000% to promote collagen synthesis, powerful skin brightening, tone repair, and antioxidant protection against free radical and UV damage.
-Camapu, a plant derived extract delivers anti-thermal ageing activity and anti-inflammatory benefits while improving skin's luminosity.

Dermatologically tested.

Suitable for vegetarians / vegans.

FORMULA FACTS

Formula Facts
94.5% Natural Content

Mineral Oil, Petrolatum / Paraf€n Wax, Silicones, Parabens, Propylene Glycol, Ethanolamines, PEG, SLES, ALES, Synthetic Dye, Phthalates, Polycyclic Musks, Retinol, Animal by-products. Product not tested on animals.

May contain traces of wheat / nuts Suitable for vegetarians / vegans

HOW TO USE

Gently massage a few drops onto cleansed face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Use alone or with your favourite Wild Rose moisturiser for maximum benefit€.

Is this product worth it I’ve heard lots of good things about it let me know what you guys think please?
I never regret that I took the risk and bought it. I am very satisfied and I have a recommendation??
Start your review of KORRES WILD ROSE Advanced Brightening & Nourishing Face Oil!
Sheri O.
KORRES WILD ROSE Advanced Brightening & Nourishing Face Oil uploaded by Sheri O.
Korres Wild Rose Vitamin C Brightening Oil .14 Fl Oz Travel Size received this complimentary product to give my honest opinion, is your skin dull, dehydrated, what better product then a vitimin C infused, with real oilf from rose petals, to hydrate, moisturize and replenish your skin to a better level of a beautiful complexion, i loved how this felt as in sank into my pores, my skin looked radient, glowing, and surprisingly moisturized after several uses, to me this product reminds me of liquid gold . i highly suggest you try this , i reccomend this 100%
Tina H.
Ocean Springs, MS
KORRES WILD ROSE Advanced Brightening & Nourishing Face Oil uploaded by Tina H.
Used this each day for the past month and really liked it. However, it's not my favorite vitamin C serum, so I won't be purchasing it. I'm 47, with oily/acne prone skin, and this did not cause a breakout. I didn't use it on my chin, though. That area is highly sensitive, so I don't use much in that area. During my time of using this, I loved how my skin looked. I was using a lot of other high-end serums and creams during that month, so I can't give this serum all the credit. Vitamin C doesn't play well with Retinoids, so I only used this oil during the day. Although it looked great in the spring, this is something I don't think I could use during the summer. I live on the coast with extreme humidity, and I wouldn't reach for an oil in the a.m. during the summer. If you have dry skin, with no shine, this would work GREAT all year and I would definitely recommend it. An oily person could use this during the cooler months, but with Vitamin C not lasting long, you have to make sure you use it up once it's open. You can't hang on to it and stop using it for a while. It will go bad. The price is decent, compared to my favorite Vitamin C, but this one isn't a must have. I do love this Korres line, though. I've tried the night cream as well, so I'll probably check out other products soon.
Pahua N.
KORRES WILD ROSE Advanced Brightening & Nourishing Face Oil uploaded by Pahua N.
I do love this product and the oil does help out with my dry skin on my face. I don’t think it brightens my face at all and been using this for 3 months. I don’t really like the rose scent cause it smells like it’s kinda old/rotten. I still would use and buy again. My sister loves this product and I love Korres skin care brand in general.
Stephanie W.
Hayward, CA
KORRES WILD ROSE Advanced Brightening & Nourishing Face Oil uploaded by Stephanie W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this facial oil because it’s very lightweight and absorbs into your skin easily. It does have a medicinal rosy smell which not everyone might like, but I enjoy it. I’ve been using this in the mornings as a last step in my skin routine and my skin has felt moisturized and protected. Korres Wild Rose Advanced Brightening & Nourishing Face Oil #korres #rose #facialoil #skincarejunkie #skincare #skin #skincareroutine #beauty #beautyaddict [product:korres-wild-rose-advanced-brightening-&-nourishing-face-oil]
Vee A.
Pasadena , CA
KORRES WILD ROSE Advanced Brightening & Nourishing Face Oil uploaded by Vee A.
KORRES WILD ROSE Advanced Brightening & Nourishing Face Oil uploaded by Vee A.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorite ways to get vitamin C is through this oil. Extra gentle and smells lovely. [product:korres-wild-rose-advanced-brightening-&-nourishing-face-oil]
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
KORRES WILD ROSE Advanced Brightening & Nourishing Face Oil uploaded by Jennifer L.
Korres is one of my top favorite brands and this brightening oil won Allures best of beauty award. This leaves a nice dewy glow to my skin after putting it on and moisturizes it nicely leaving my skin extremely soft. I think this may take more time to determine if it really lightens pigmentation marks.
Ayana P.
Sacramento, CA
KORRES WILD ROSE Advanced Brightening & Nourishing Face Oil uploaded by Ayana P.
I've been using this product for about a week now so I can't say how well it works for brightening my skin yet but, so far I love it. It's a light oil that nicely absorbs into the skin. You can wear it under your makeup without any problems. It leaves my skin with a nice glow and my face feels smooth to the touch. I absolutely love it and a little goes a long way. The only thing I don't like is the scent (because I personally hate the smell of roses). That being said, the scent isn't too strong and after applying it, I can no longer smell it so it really doesn't bother me. KORRES WILD ROSE Advanced Brightening & Nourishing Face Oil
Scheba B.
Brockton, MA
KORRES WILD ROSE Advanced Brightening & Nourishing Face Oil uploaded by Scheba B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Can I say ”Die hard fan!!” This oil is AMAZING!!! I LOVE IT!! Because of it I purchased the whole Korres Wild Rose system and am now a Korres fan! Yayyy I use this at night as part of my night time routine! It visibly brightened my skin!!!! I also added a dab (teensy bit) and applied my foundation on top! 😍 my finish was gorgoes! Dewy! Bright! It's an essential and I use it sparingly because it's expensive!
Claire R.
KORRES WILD ROSE Advanced Brightening & Nourishing Face Oil uploaded by Claire R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Truly wonderful, works nicely with my skin. It makes my skin smooth and even toned. I use it instead of moisturizer. My only conplaint is sometimes my akin gets too oily, so K can't use it as often as I'd like.
Jocelyne R.
KORRES WILD ROSE Advanced Brightening & Nourishing Face Oil uploaded by Jocelyne R.
I first received this oil as a deluxe sample with a purchase from Sephora and I absolutely love it. It is one of the best oils I have ever used. PERIOD. It's super moisturizing and a little bit goes a long way. I like that it doesn't leave you feeling greasy in the end. I have sensitive skin so I would definitely recommend!! My skin has been healthier and more "glowy" not greasy. It also smells really good!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sierra S.
Los Angeles, CA
il y a 2 ans
Julie F. il y a 2 ans
Sierra-I have not used this particular product but I’m intrigued. I love the Korres Wild Rose products. Actually all Korres!!!