BY KORRES

Powerful brightening oil infused with real rose petals, wild rose oil, and boosted with Super C to increase skin"s absorption of vitamin C by 1000%.

Research results:

After a 4-week self-evaluation:
-100% said skin was softer
-100% said skin texture and elasticity was improved
-97% said skin looked younger and healthier
-84% said skin was more radiant/brighter

This brightening oil infused with real wild rose petals pays homage to the legendary Wild Rose Oil ingredient that started it all. This ultra concentrated Vitamin C oil is rich in omega 3, 6, 9 fatty acids and vitamins A and C. It provides significant antioxidant action while repairing fine lines and wrinkles and improving skin's overall tone and texture. This silky oil easily absorbs into skin, delivering a fresh, dewy, enviable glow.

Key ingredients:
-The formula is boosted with Super C which increases skin's vitamin C absorption by 1000% to promote collagen synthesis, powerful skin brightening, tone repair, and antioxidant protection against free radical and UV damage.
-Camapu, a plant derived extract delivers anti-thermal ageing activity and anti-inflammatory benefits while improving skin's luminosity.

Dermatologically tested.

Suitable for vegetarians / vegans.

FORMULA FACTS

Formula Facts
94.5% Natural Content

Mineral Oil, Petrolatum / Paraf€n Wax, Silicones, Parabens, Propylene Glycol, Ethanolamines, PEG, SLES, ALES, Synthetic Dye, Phthalates, Polycyclic Musks, Retinol, Animal by-products. Product not tested on animals.

May contain traces of wheat / nuts Suitable for vegetarians / vegans

HOW TO USE

Gently massage a few drops onto cleansed face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Use alone or with your favourite Wild Rose moisturiser for maximum benefit€.

• Is this okay to use for acne prone and oily/sensitive ski...5 Answers
  • Can someone tell if this smell good , I really want to ...2 Answers
  • Does this work for oily skin? Does it brighten well? Wor...2 Answers
Kassandra P.
Hialeah, FL
I started adding this face oil to my skin scare routine and it doesn’t matter when, morning or night, it does wonders. In the morning it adds a subtle glow to the skin. It has helped with my overall skin appearance and has helped with hyper pigmentation from acne scars, it has helped with the overall tone, and it has brightened up my face from looking dull. If I use it at night, my skin feels plump and moisturized. It does not leave my skin greasy, tacky, and it soaks up in the skin immediately. Not to mention, the packaging is super cute. Smells nice too, although its smell is very light.
Rebecca S.
North Haven, CT
WHAT. This is maybe the best oil I’ve encountered. I topped off a beauty routine with this oil and I am GLOWING. I look dewy, but now oily. My face feels nourished and firm. And my skin just looks so healthy. Okay, in harsh lighting this product CAN appear a little oily—but you’re never gonna look good in harsh lighting anyway. This oil rides that line. It pushes glow as far as it can, while alluding oily. Love it!

No makeup in the pic. Look at that ~shine~
Tesera A.
Brooklyn, NY
Hands down my favorite skin care product. Legit. I love this oil because my skin just drinks it up and it’s not super thick. It doesn’t leave the feeling of just sitting on your face and it doesn’t leave your face sticky at all. It also has actual rose petals in it and has such a nice, subtle scent. It only takes a few drops to cover your face liberally and the one bottle lasts a while.
Meredith R.
Denver, CO
I wanted a rose/vitamin C oil to add to my skin rountine and I loved this one! I read about all the good benefits for ance/radiance and I will say that this product followed through on about 75% of that. It smelled good, had real rose petals, and it did feel good going on the skin but I went through it so quickly!! $50 a month on face oil is too much for me so I did not repurchase but I would reccommend it if it's in your price range.
Dasha K.
Bensalem, PA
I just recently got this oil and I'm already in love.  This is one of the best oils I have used so far and I really see it working on my skin.  It smells like roses, very nice scent.  I mix it in with my moisturizer when applying, and it makes my skin look brighter, healthier, and more radiant.  It can take a little time to sink in but that does not bother me at all.  Would highly recommend!
Breanna H.
Why do I never hear people talking about this?? I LOVE this oil and I’ve almost finished it - which says a lot coming from me! I have a habit of not finishing skincare products before trying new ones. Last year I started getting hormonal breakouts and this was a life saver! After a month or so of using my skin had never looked better! I was getting compliments all the time and I swear this is the reason! It helped brighten and lighten pre existing acne scarring. It did not break me out at all and feels so nice on the skin. I would recommend this to anyone needing help diminish scarring, while adding an extra boost of radiance! It is pretty expensive, but the results are so worth it.
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
I got this KORRES wild rose 🌹 face oil in my play box. I was so excited to try it because i love there wild rose sleeping mask. And neck cream.
The smell is amazing. The packaging is so gorgeous. The Draper is great because you can Control how much oil will come out. It feels amazing in my skin. It’s a super power vitamin C formula. It provides anti-oxidant protection against free radical. Improves fine lines and discoloration. And texture.
Ayanna W.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this facial oil! I just added oils to my skin care routine. At first I tried a well known brand of argan oil and brand of murala oil, but for both to be very heavy and caused breakouts. But this is super light but still very moisturizing. No breakouts thus far-5weeks in! I love the smell, just enough to be enjoyable and not overwhelming.
sierramichelle S.
Big bear lake , CA
Korres skincare is so good and this oil is really nourishing for the face.even when I put it on I can feel the good I’m doing my skin!This is perfect under makeup and blurs imperfections underneath foundation.Ot is packed with vitamins and really good for you rose oil.Best oil on the market! Highly recommend KORRES WILD ROSE Advanced Brightening & Nourishing Face Oil
Samena H.
Jamaica, NY
The. Absolute. Best. I cannot imagine my skin care routine without this product. My skin is so bright and so so soft after using this product. It has done wonders for my skin! It did an incredible job evening out my skin tone and giving my skin a nice glow. Will continue to repurchase this product!
Kristen S.
Mountville, PA
Has anyone with dry skin used this product? If so, did you see an improvement in your skins texture? Thanks! :)
ana o.
Is this okay to use for acne prone and oily/sensitive skin? Would it help heal and prevent pimples/blemishes?
Skyler F.
Rowlett, TX
Does it help with acne???
Ariana A.
Walla Walla, WA
I want to try this but I need recommendations on the good and bad about this product because I have never tried this
Angelina A.
Salinas, CA
What does this do too the skin and does it smell good ??

Sephora