BY KORRES #7 in Body Oil

Powerful brightening oil infused with real rose petals, wild rose oil, and boosted with Super C to increase skin"s absorption of vitamin C by 1000%.

Isoamyl Laurate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Squalane, Helianthus Annuus (Sun‚ower) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Rosa Gallica Flower Powder, Alcohol Denat., Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Aqua/Water/Eau, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Bisabolol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Parfum/Fragrance, Physalis Angulata Extract, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zingiber Of€cinale (Ginger) Root Extract.

• Is this okay to use for acne prone and oily/sensitive ski...5 Answers
  • Can someone tell if this smell good , I really want to ...2 Answers
  • Does this work for oily skin? Does it brighten well? Wor...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is an amazing Vitamin C Oil. It does have a smell that I don't like but it lasts for about 20 seconds and then its gone. It's moisturizing but does not leave a thick heavy feel on the skin. I have combo oily/dry and acne prone skin. It has not broken me out and I only use it at night so I cant say if it works under makeup. I would recommend this product 100%. I have only used it for a week so I cannot say if it helps with hyperpigmentation or not, which can take more than a month to see results." in 50 reviews
  • "I got a sample of this from Sephora because I was intrigued, and told that it would fair well for my sensitive skin. Now I absolutely love it and will be purchasing a full bottle! It smells wonderfully like roses and feels like a dry oil, so it absorbs quickly and never leaves me feeling greasy. It didn't cause me to break out, and my skin looks far more radiant now. I'm excited to see what more continued use does for me!" in 25 reviews
  • "I had really bad acne scars, and have shopped around for years looking for products and I find that this has been one of the best products to calm them down." in 21 reviews
  • "AMAZING! I got this as a gift from Sephora and it is the best oil I've ever used. The scent is a bit too trying at first but the rosey smell goes away fast. I have really dry skin but this definitely helps and makes my foundation stay nice and luminous all day!" in 16 reviews
Amber R.
St Petersburg, FL
I like this facial oil. I wanted a rose oil because I had read that it’s very good for your skin. This one was on the pricey side, but I bought it because it also had vitamin c in it which is also good for the skin. It’s like a 2 in 1. It has a strong scent. It’s a rose scent, but it’s quite strong and might be off putting to some. I have gotten used to it. I kinda wish it wasn’t scented so strong. I am not sure if that’s because of added fragrance or if that’s just the way it smells. It has real rose petals floating in it which I love and makes me feel fancy to use it. I have noticed my skin looks smoother and brighter. I don’t use it every day and mostly use it at night only a few times a week. I am enjoying it and would recommend getting a sample at Sephora if you can. The reason for four stars instead of five is the scent is very strong. Also, it absorbs pretty fast, but I have used facial oils that absorb faster so I wish it absorbed a little faster. You don’t need much so I know this bottle will last me forever.
Kassandra P.
I started adding this face oil to my skin scare routine and it doesn’t matter when, morning or night, it does wonders. In the morning it adds a subtle glow to the skin. It has helped with my overall skin appearance and has helped with hyper pigmentation from acne scars, it has helped with the overall tone, and it has brightened up my face from looking dull. If I use it at night, my skin feels plump and moisturized. It does not leave my skin greasy, tacky, and it soaks up in the skin immediately. Not to mention, the packaging is super cute. Smells nice too, although its smell is very light.
Alyssa S.
Garfield
have VERY sensitive, acne prone skin. Lately my skin has been so dry from a new cream my dermatologist prescribed so my regular moisturizer wasn't cutting it. Ive never used an oil in fear of breaking out but decided to try this. Ive been mixing 2-3 drops in my moisturizer before bed and what a difference it has made. My skin is so soft without feeling greasy. No more dry patches. and i have noticed it becoming brighter and more radiant. The best thing is that it hasn't broken me out. Absolutely in love with this, its pretty expensive but worth every penny.
Asia S.
Spring, TX
I can’t say enough about this oil! It is absolutely amazing and does wonders for my skin. I use it daily, at night before my moisturizer and I can see a big difference in the texture of my face. It really clears my skin of hyperpigmentation and blemishes. I bought it from Sephora in a kit which was a major steel for $44. I will continue to buy this oil as it is now staple in my nightly regimen.
Rebecca S.
New London , CT
WHAT. This is maybe the best oil I’ve encountered. I topped off a beauty routine with this oil and I am GLOWING. I look dewy, but now oily. My face feels nourished and firm. And my skin just looks so healthy. Okay, in harsh lighting this product CAN appear a little oily—but you’re never gonna look good in harsh lighting anyway. This oil rides that line. It pushes glow as far as it can, while alluding oily. Love it!

No makeup in the pic. Look at that ~shine~
Tesera A.
Brooklyn, NY
Hands down my favorite skin care product. Legit. I love this oil because my skin just drinks it up and it’s not super thick. It doesn’t leave the feeling of just sitting on your face and it doesn’t leave your face sticky at all. It also has actual rose petals in it and has such a nice, subtle scent. It only takes a few drops to cover your face liberally and the one bottle lasts a while.
Meredith R.
Denver, CO
I wanted a rose/vitamin C oil to add to my skin rountine and I loved this one! I read about all the good benefits for ance/radiance and I will say that this product followed through on about 75% of that. It smelled good, had real rose petals, and it did feel good going on the skin but I went through it so quickly!! $50 a month on face oil is too much for me so I did not repurchase but I would reccommend it if it's in your price range.
Dasha K.
Bensalem, PA
I just recently got this oil and I'm already in love.  This is one of the best oils I have used so far and I really see it working on my skin.  It smells like roses, very nice scent.  I mix it in with my moisturizer when applying, and it makes my skin look brighter, healthier, and more radiant.  It can take a little time to sink in but that does not bother me at all.  Would highly recommend!
Taki V.
Austin, TX
I'm a new convert to Korres skincare products~! My skin has been pretty good, but since summer has began and just walking in the sun, I could see my skin start to get a bit spotty and bumpy. So I bought this among a few other Korres items, and I'm in love! I do see it's been clearing the spots on my skin and smoothing it out. I use it every night. I have dry skin, so this is also very moisturizing on my face as well.
Breanna H.
Why do I never hear people talking about this?? I LOVE this oil and I’ve almost finished it - which says a lot coming from me! I have a habit of not finishing skincare products before trying new ones. Last year I started getting hormonal breakouts and this was a life saver! After a month or so of using my skin had never looked better! I was getting compliments all the time and I swear this is the reason! It helped brighten and lighten pre existing acne scarring. It did not break me out at all and feels so nice on the skin. I would recommend this to anyone needing help diminish scarring, while adding an extra boost of radiance! It is pretty expensive, but the results are so worth it.
Kristen S.
Mountville, PA
Has anyone with dry skin used this product? If so, did you see an improvement in your skins texture? Thanks! :)
ana o.
Is this okay to use for acne prone and oily/sensitive skin? Would it help heal and prevent pimples/blemishes?
Skyler F.
Rowlett, TX
Does it help with acne???
Madlen K.
Dima A.
Amman jabal alnatheef
How much does KORRES Wild Rose Advanced Brightening & Nourishing Face Oil cost in dollars 😊💜