Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersKorres
Wild Rose 24-Hour Moisturising & Brightening Cream

KORRES Wild Rose 24-Hour Moisturising & Brightening Cream

Lightweight cream for long-lasting hydration and even skin tone with corn powder that absorbs oiliness offering a matte finish.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Alcohol Denat, Isoamyl Laurate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Distarch Phosphate, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Lecithin, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate.

Does anyone know if this product has been discontinued? I was gifted a travel size quite a while ago and am looking to purchase the full sized version but can’t seem to find anything other than the sleeping facial version.
Is it effective? Also, does it feel oily on the skin?
How long does it take for this product to show the brightening effect?
Start your review of KORRES Wild Rose 24-Hour Moisturising & Brightening Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...better. But there is an actual improvement in my skin because of this! It's hydrating a and brightening...I have nothing negative to say about this.in reviews
...into my skin quickly. Let no build up behind. This is a prefect item for dry skin.in reviews
...to three months and have had amazing results. For reference I have dry, sensitive, acne prone skin and my skin loves this stuff. It is super duper moisturizing. The only con is I find it is way too heavy and thick to wear under makeup. I am a stay at home mom so I don't wear makeup much but when I do I have another moisturizer for under my makeup. I could see this being a great night cream too. It does smell strongly of roses but I find it fades fast. in reviews
I have very dry skin and I use this product at night and in the morning to maintain moisture.in reviews
Ashley A.
Chesapeake, VA
KORRES Wild Rose 24-Hour Moisturising & Brightening Cream uploaded by Ashley A.
Oooo i love this moisturizer! I bought it on a whim and im glad i did. First off it smells sooo good.. like roses of course lol second, the consistency is great...its a gel cream that spreads easy and goes along way so you dont need much. Third, its not greasy and makes my skin feel soft and hydrated with a soft glow. The packaging is also nice, a red glass jar and plastic lid. It also doesnt make me breakout which is good. I have tied Korres products in the past and have liked those and this is no different!
Fountains K.
Apopka, FL
KORRES Wild Rose 24-Hour Moisturising & Brightening Cream uploaded by Fountains K.
Someone gifted me a travel size version of this. I've been using it for 2 weeks and it has cleared up acne scarring I had in some areas of my face. It is not oily. It is not super creamy. It feels a bit watery but it is very hydrating for combo skin. I usually sleep with it on. It's part of my night routine. I love how it makes my skin feel and the best part is I don't wake up feeling like a messy oil. I totally recommend it.
Rmaah M.
Boston, MA
KORRES Wild Rose 24-Hour Moisturising & Brightening Cream uploaded by Rmaah M.
I have really dry and sensitive skin, but decided to try out this cream after hearing great reviews. First off, the scent is amazing. I felt like I was in a garden after applying this cream. It kept my skin moisturized and hydrated throughout the day! Will buy again!
emily H.
Karnes City, TX
KORRES Wild Rose 24-Hour Moisturising & Brightening Cream uploaded by emily H.
This stuff is the BOMB! I put it on before I go to sleep and wake up with smooth bright skin. I have dry skin so this product does a good job at hydrating, and brightening my skin. I also suffer from sensitive skin, and I haven’t had any issues with this product, as far as freaking me out and things like that. I will definitely be rebuying this.
Lysha P.
Converse, TX
KORRES Wild Rose 24-Hour Moisturising & Brightening Cream uploaded by Lysha P.
Amazing moisturizer! I have been using this product for about a month now and works very well underneath makeup. Scent is a bit strong but that is over ruled by how smooth and bright my skin looks and feels!
Iris C.
N Hollywood, CA
Muy buena mascarilla aunque dure unos días para ver resultados pense que tendria olor a rosas no se porque
Jennifer G.
1,670 reviews
This smells SO good and is so creamy! I use it at night when I need a big boost of moisture. It’s so velvety and smooth and absorbs into the skin quickly without drying out. Perfect last layer of my nighttime routine! A little pricey but I got it on sale from HSN for the jumbo size!
Steffany C.
An extraordinary 24-hour moisturiser with a rich, soft texture and a unique blossom aroma. The first cosmetic preparation of the Korres pharmacy, and a European best seller. Rich in wild rose oil, which demonstrates significant repairing action to fine lines and skin colour disorders. It ensures 24 hour moisturising thanks to the water retaining capacity of the desert plant imperata cylindrica. Enhances skin resistance to UV radiation and is SPF 6. Helps in prevention of brown spots.
Diana C.
Pittston, PA
The reason I only gave this two stars is because they recently changed the formula from a cream to a gel cream. I have been using this for years and am so disappointed I could scream! I need this cream. The gel did not feel as moisturizing on my skin and the scent was slightly different and more pungent than the cream. Not a fan! Hoping they change it back.
Guinevere C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love trying new face creams. I find one I like until I find one I like more. I'm always looking for something to top it. I have dry, uneven skin with some hyperpigmentation. This, folks, is the holy grail of face creams. I use it every night and I noticed younger looking beautiful skin after a few weeks. And on top of that, my hyperpigmentation faded. But then I strayed and I couldn't help notice that not even my other sometime favorites could hold a candle to that youthful glow I got with this product. It has become a permanent fixture in my skincare regimen. Worth every penny.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...