BY KORRES

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A powerful 15 percent vitamin C brightening bi-phase serum to reduce the appearance of dark spots, dullness, and skin discolorations for spotlessly luminous skin.

Solutions for:
- Uneven skin tone
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Dryness

If you want to know more…
This unique formula is formulated in two phases to maximize the results for your skin. The top oil phase is comprised of wild rose oil with 15 percent vitamin C for the ultimate brightening and evening skin tone.

Clean at Sephora
When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we’ve checked that this brand’s product is made without the ingredients you told us you’d most like to avoid.

Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without:
Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.

How To Use

Suggested Usage:
-Shake well to mix the pink wild rose oil with the potent brightening actives of the water phase.
-Apply to the face and neck morning and night after cleansing to shake your spots away.

Precautions:
-Avoid direct contact with eyes.
-Keep the product away from direct light.
-Keep out of reach of children.

Ingredients

-Wild Rose Oil: This natural source of vitamin C helps to improve the appearance of fine lines and even skin tone for a smooth, radiant complexion.
-Super Vitamin C: Absorbs 1,000 percent better than pure ascorbic acid, and minimizes the appearance of skin discolorations for spotlessly luminous skin.
-Sand Lily Extract: Potent active that reduces the appearance of skin discolorations (size, number, and intensity); native in Crete (Greece), this ingredient has been cultivated since ancient times around the Mediterranean area.
-Sea Fern Extract: Reduces the appearance of skin discolorations, and brightens and evens out skin tone.

Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Glycerin, Squalane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Citronellol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Geraniol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Algae Extract, Lactic Acid, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Melia Azadirachta Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Oil, Pancratium Maritimum Extract, Panthenol, Potassium Sorbate, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tocopherol, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract.

KORRES

With roots in the oldest homeopathic pharmacy in Athens, Greece, Korres is committed to developing natural skincare, color, and body products that provide maximum results. Their formulations are among the most environmentally friendly and skin compatible available today, utilizing active natural extracts with antioxidant and skin-transforming benefits for clinically proven results.

Maggie K.
I bought this looking for a cheaper vitamin C serum to replace my Drunk Elephant. This is my new holy grail! I notice much more of a difference using this compared to the DE. I put it on after I tone and before I moisturize in the morning. At the end of the day, I take my makeup off and I’m amazed at how my skin looks. My complexion is so much more even and smooth. My skin is left feeling healthy, glowy, and baby soft. I was worried the oilier feel of the serum would make my pores feel clogged and heavy, but I haven’t broken out once while using this (I’m fairly acne prone) and it sinks in to a point where I don’t even feel it on the skin. This is my first experience with Korres skin care, and I definitely plan to try more from this and their other lines!
Michelle F.
Brooklyn, NY
I was suffering from cystic/hormonal acne and it left behind those pesky hyperpigmentation spots that we all dread. I’ve tried so many different products to get rid of the spots quickly and nothing really worked as well as this product. It is expensive which is the only con but for the results that it gives I do not mind. It’s a very lightweight serum that imparts a nice healthy glow. It is not sticky at all and layers well under your moisturizer. I love how quickly it gets rid of hyperpigmentation, I will forever be a fan.
Cristina G.
I received a sample of this product. The original packaging you have to shake to mix and apply. In my sample, I could tear each side and then mix in hand. Instead, I chose to use the Vitamin C serum only bc I needed it more. The serum was essence like than a syrup like serum. It was nice. The next day, my skin was glowing. My blemish means we’re reduced. I wish I could just get the Serum alone.
Catherine G.
This is a wonderful product. It smells lovely and truly makes a difference to my skin. It has a slightly oily consistency but my skin quickly absorbs it. I apply in after I wash my face at night but before my moisturizer. It has made a huge difference with dark spots and scaring. Would recommend to others, my only problem with it is the price.
Hayden S.
Greeneville, TN
Highly recommend this one ladies. I saw visible improvement quickly. It really takes off dark spots and evens up some uneven skin tones . The serum smells heavenly . I adore this whole line myself.
I will tell all my female patients to grab anything vitamin c and e for your face and maintain it.
You don’t have to go overboard with the retinals.
You must be very very careful when doing peels also even the enzyme and fruit type not to overdo those more than once or twice per week so you don’t get micro tears in your delicate facial skin and moisturize moisturize moisturize even if you think you are oily stick with a great gel based moisturizer and you will not have breakouts.
Shereen S.
Grand Rapids
I got this as part of a sample set from Sephora, and it was awful. The serum felt extremely heavy on my face and never really absorbed into my skin. I slept with this on and when I woke up it still hadn’t fully absorbed and I saw no difference in my face. I have sensitive skin and it made my face feel itchy throughout the night.
Mariam 🥀.
Despite me having sensitive skin, I wasn’t irritated by it given that I heard that it may burn due to the vitamin C. I would be careful if you have sensitive skin but other wise it has the same texture as oil but feels great on the skin! I recommend applying it in the morning when it isn’t too hot
🍂Shalena🍂 F.
Shaker hts, OH
I recently picked this product up from Sephora. I appreciated the nice glass bottle and dropper inside to apply the product as well. I have oily skin but I tend to be a tad dryer in the winter. I was worried that it does have oil in it that it was going to clog and break me out. To my surprise I literally see a glow within after application and even if I miss a day it’s still amazing. There is no scent and a little goes a long way, just make sure you give it a shake before use. It’s definitely a splurge product, but worth a gamble.
Jacobett✨💕 R.
Albuquerque
I use this and the rose hip oil and my o my am I a believer of this brand! Definitely worth the price tag and smell amazing. I was hooked and then got my mother hooked on these serums. Would recommend a thousand times but probably only if you have dry skin if not then I’m not sure I’m the best opinión to hear.
Antoinette R.
Wellsboro
So, where do I begin with this serum? I got this because someone recommended it, and when I put it on I felt as if I was slapping grease on my face. IT WOULDNT SINK INTO MY SKIN. I tried it so many times, but it was too much for me. Maybe it's because of my skin type. I wanted too love it but just couldn't. I do love Korres brand though

Sephora