Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsKorres
Wild Rose 15% Vitamin C Spotless Serum

KORRES Wild Rose 15% Vitamin C Spotless Serum

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A powerful 15 percent vitamin C brightening bi-phase serum to reduce the appearance of dark spots, dullness, and skin discolorations for spotlessly luminous skin.

Solutions for:
- Uneven skin tone
- Dullness and uneven texture
- Dryness

If you want to know more…
This unique formula is formulated in two phases to maximize the results for your skin. The top oil phase is comprised of wild rose oil with 15 percent vitamin C for the ultimate brightening and evening skin tone.

Clean at Sephora
When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we’ve checked that this brand’s product is made without the ingredients you told us you’d most like to avoid.

Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without:
Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.

How To Use

Suggested Usage:
-Shake well to mix the pink wild rose oil with the potent brightening actives of the water phase.
-Apply to the face and neck morning and night after cleansing to shake your spots away.

Precautions:
-Avoid direct contact with eyes.
-Keep the product away from direct light.
-Keep out of reach of children.

Ingredients

-Wild Rose Oil: This natural source of vitamin C helps to improve the appearance of fine lines and even skin tone for a smooth, radiant complexion.
-Super Vitamin C: Absorbs 1,000 percent better than pure ascorbic acid, and minimizes the appearance of skin discolorations for spotlessly luminous skin.
-Sand Lily Extract: Potent active that reduces the appearance of skin discolorations (size, number, and intensity); native in Crete (Greece), this ingredient has been cultivated since ancient times around the Mediterranean area.
-Sea Fern Extract: Reduces the appearance of skin discolorations, and brightens and evens out skin tone.

Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Glycerin, Squalane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Citronellol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Geraniol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Algae Extract, Lactic Acid, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Melia Azadirachta Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Oil, Pancratium Maritimum Extract, Panthenol, Potassium Sorbate, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tocopherol, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract.

KORRES

With roots in the oldest homeopathic pharmacy in Athens, Greece, Korres is committed to developing natural skincare, color, and body products that provide maximum results. Their formulations are among the most environmentally friendly and skin compatible available today, utilizing active natural extracts with antioxidant and skin-transforming benefits for clinically proven results.

Iss this good for acne prone skin? My skin breaks out when most oils are applied to my face. Is this good for acne control?
Did this get discontinued? This has been one of my top shelf items and I’m hoping it’s just undergoing rebranding/reformulation :(
Does this product work with hyperpigmentation around the mouth?
Start your review of KORRES Wild Rose 15% Vitamin C Spotless Serum!
Katlyn S.
Trenton, OH
KORRES Wild Rose 15% Vitamin C Spotless Serum uploaded by Katlyn S.
I’ve been using this product for a while now and I love it. The smell is so refreshing and not over powering. The price is a little steep but with that being said if used properly it will last you a long time. [product:korres-wild-rose-15%-vitamin-c-spotless-serum]
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
1,195 reviews
KORRES Wild Rose 15% Vitamin C Spotless Serum uploaded by Latisha M.
I will say I have just started using this serum only a few weeks ago and yet to see an improvement BUT I will come back and see if I need to revise this when the bottle is gone. I have noticed it does hydrate my skin and absorbs great without leaving a residue like some serums. I have noticed it can irritate my eyes and that is not common in my other skincare items I've tried so be aware of that.
CANDICE C.
Astoria, NY
KORRES Wild Rose 15% Vitamin C Spotless Serum uploaded by CANDICE C.
This item is so great because it has 15% vitamin C which really helps to reduce marks on the skin. Make sure that you shake it well because you need the ingredients to mix as it is a serum but also has oil in it. It does not leave your skin greasy I like to apply this in the morning.
Britt A.
Minneapolis, MN
KORRES Wild Rose 15% Vitamin C Spotless Serum uploaded by Britt A.
5 stars hands down !!!! I discovered this brand from my first Influenster voxbox (korres foaming cleanser). This product is amazing on the skin and hydrates so well. It actually fades my acne scars and I can’t live without this one. It has 15% vitamin C and I haven’t found another that works as best as this ! #korres #serum #wildrose #vitaminc #darkspots #scars #dropper #favorite #skincare #greek #brand #acne
Dr.D81 R.
Carpinteria, CA
KORRES Wild Rose 15% Vitamin C Spotless Serum uploaded by Dr.D81 R.
[product:korres-wild-rose-15%-vitamin-c-spotless-serum] This oil/serum will have your skin glowing instantly. IT DOES NOT leave your skin greasy looking or oily. Your skin will sucks it up to a beautiful finish. My husband ask me what are you using on your skin its glowing I am so glad I purchased it then went back and got 2 more bottles because I don’t ever want to run out of this product MY skin & I LOVES this oil/serum TOO MUCH!!!! ITS An AMAZING Product!!!! Lucky to have found it!!!!
Jasmine R.
KORRES Wild Rose 15% Vitamin C Spotless Serum uploaded by Jasmine R.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I was lucky enough to find this in tj maxx for cheap, it smells so light and it comes as a bi texture serum so you have to shake it before applying, I feel like after 2-3 days my skin has a nice glow to it, my dark spots are already starting to lighten up, I honestly would splurge full price on it once it runs out. And I love the thick glass bottle it comes in.
lilianna H.
Orchard Park, NY
KORRES Wild Rose 15% Vitamin C Spotless Serum uploaded by lilianna H.
This is the perfect night serum! definitely the most hydrating serum i’ve ever used. i’ve also noticed a huge reduction in my acne scarring and dark spots on my skin. Ive been using this product for about a year now and i’m on my 3rd bottle. The price is up there but totally worth it!
Danny G.
Brooklyn, NY
KORRES Wild Rose 15% Vitamin C Spotless Serum uploaded by Danny G.
This stuff is the JAM. I’ve always been sensitive to Vitamin C Products, but my skin looooves this serum/oil combo. It smells divine and applies like butter. A little goes a long way, thanks to the oils in the product. I saw drastic differences in the quality of my skin once I started using this product. A+++++
Elissa E.
Astoria, NY
KORRES Wild Rose 15% Vitamin C Spotless Serum uploaded by Elissa E.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was told about Korres by a coworker and decided to try it out. Well let me say that I’m glad I did. This serum is amazing; in just a week of using it AM/PM my skin looks brighter and smoother. Definitely recommend!
Preeti P.
Horsham, PA
KORRES Wild Rose 15% Vitamin C Spotless Serum uploaded by Preeti P.
Purchased at: Sephora
This serum works great for my dry sensitive skin. It helps in reducing dullness, dark spots and acne scars. Since this is a biphasic serum you need to shake well before applying. If you have a dry skin you need this for radiant skin. KORRES Wild Rose 15% Vitamin C Spotless Serum
Ask a question to the Influenster community...