KORRES White Tea Fluid Gel Cleanser uploaded by Kerstin💚sparkles B.KORRES White Tea Fluid Gel Cleanser uploaded by Paula W.

BY KORRES

Formulated with oat proteins, White Tea extracts and toning minerals (breakfast for the skin), this mild foaming fluid gel provides hydration and antioxidant protection. With natural cleansing agents for excellent tolerance for the eyes and skin.

Key Ingredients:

White Tea: Particularly rich in polyphenols, a group of compounds that demonstrate strong antioxidant action and improve skin microcirculation. The cosmetic products in whose formula it is included effectively protect the skin and help it maintain its brightness.

Natural trace element catalyst: A natural catalyst composed of trace elements has been selected to provide the valuable “breakfast” for the skin. It is composed of the salts of the sodium, magnesium, zinc and manganese salts of Pyrrolidone Carboxylic Acid (PCA). PCA is a basic ingredient of the Natural Moisturising Factor (NMF) of the skin, which acts as the essential link between the metabolism of energy, the proteins pool and the hydration of the skin. This catalyst is an optimized combination of the salts of PCA, a 100% physiological active ingredient without preservatives. Used in rinse-off products, it is clinically proven to provide skin cells with increased energy in the short term (between 1 and 6 hours), which is immediately used by the cells to stimulate, also in the short term, their growth and metabolism. At the same time, it provides the epidermis with a sufficient level of hydration.

Dermatologically tested. Suitable for vegetarians/ vegans.

Aqua/water/eau, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, peg-120 methyl glucose dioleate, decyl glucoside, glycerin, betaine, peg-40 glyceryl cocoate, sodium cocoamphoacetate, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, capryloyl glycine, sodium coceth sulfate, alcohol, arginine, benzyl alcohol, butylene glycol, camellia sinensis leaf extract, castoryl maleate, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, hydrolyzed oats, imidazolidinyl urea, lactic acid, linalool, magnesium pca, manganese pca, panthenol, parfum/fragrance, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, sodium lauroyl oat amino acids, sodium pca, sucrose laurate, tocopherol, zinc pca.

Gloria O.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Received this as a deluxe sample from Sephora and was pleasantly surprised by how mild and aromatic this cleanser was. I wouldn't say it doesn't anything special or makes me look younger but it's not super thick or leaves skin Feeling tacky or unclean. The price point is on the higher end but if you can get a deluxe size in a sample set or as a sample you could get about 4-5 uses out of it to try it out.
Nikoleta M.
Woodside, NY
Lovely non drying face wash with light fresh smell.  Leaves skin clean but not dry.  Very gentle and a little goes a long way.  I love its gentleness and the bottle the translucent bottle that lets you see how much product is inside.
Alyssa O.
Canton, MI
My skin would be so dry everyday when I put foundation on I didnt know what to do than someone at Sephora recommended me this and I have been using it ever since with absolutely no problems.
alison s.
Arden, NC
Love this product! My skin looked really great while using the product, but unfortunately, I cant find it in any stores around me anymore! The scent is light and refreshing too!
Jan '.
Waukegan , IL
Love this product and I will be a future customer again and again. You get a great amount in here for the price so that is always a plus as well! Way to go guys
Megan S.
I really enjoyed this product but in the end it wasn't for me. I loved the smell and the feel of the product but my skin didn't love it quite as much as me.
Aerie M.
Simi Valley, CA
this stuff really helped get the makeup off my face after I removed it with coconut oil. 10/10 as an additional help to stuff like that. gentle as fuck.
Wiktoria J.
Elmwood Park, NJ
I love all Korress products and this cleanser did not fail to meet my expectations. It is amazing! And I will definitely buy it again when I run out
Evgenia F.
Kent, OH
This has a nice fresh scent and it leaves my skin silky smooth without drying it. I only have to use a little so it seems it will last for a while!
Justine H.
Herrin, IL
This product is great it left my skin feeling nice and refreshed and very moisturized, it wasn't too harsh on my sensitive skin.
Kate E.
What does this smell like?