KORRES Watermelon Cool Refreshing Mask

A creamy luxurious cooling and refreshing Watermelon mask that rejuvenates for comfort skin.

Water, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Triheptanoin, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Eugenol, Fragrance (Parfum), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Iron Oxides, Lecithin, Limonene, Linalool, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit Powder, Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Squalene, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum.

How has this changed your skin?
Does anyone know where this can be purchased in Canada?
Start your review of KORRES Watermelon Cool Refreshing Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...I have a tendency for most masks to either break me out or irritate my sensitive skin... it doesn't do anything besides good things... so to me... that is amazing!in reviews
Elizabeth A.
I LOVE WATERMELON so naturally this is a favorite. I love the cooling effect. Not too harsh on my sensitive skin!
Inna K.
This smells amazing and it’s very soft and feels nice. My skin feels soft after I use it but it’s nothing amazing.
Camey P.
East Orwell, OH
KORRES Pomegranate AHAs & Enzymes Resurfacing Mask  I love my watermelon face mask I bought from Korres .The smell is heavenly the way my skin feels is soft and silky .I'd be buying it agian along with several other products they offer
Nicole R.
k
Didn’t make my skin break out, smelt amazing and was thin to use loved it! Told my sister to try it and she loved it too!!
Nilei S.
Hercules, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
The best mask ever, I love it... my skin looks so shinny and moisturized... I totally recommend this product...KORRES Pomegranate Cleansing Mask
Melpo M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Online
Korres is a natural Greek brand that has amazing natural products. I grew up with korres products and I have to say that evey single product that I have tried is amazing!!! If you have your hands at this brand give it a shot, you won’t be disappointed 👌🏽 This mask is good for summer time as an after sun mask. It will hydrate your skin!!
Amber M.
47 wasano dr williamsburg ky
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545} vThis is a very good face mask. i use it probably 4 times a month maybe once a week. It leaves my skin very soft and smooth. It smells very nice and the texture is very succulent. I think the packaging could have been a little better. The color could be a little brighter
Jkitty R.
Love love the smell. And very soothing keep my skin refreshed nice texture. Packing was nice easy to open , can’t say any bad effects or disappointing .it meet my expections would purchase again. Yes I would recommend it to others who would love to

Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
I swear by this product. It’s smells amazing and goes on very evenly with a slight cooling effect but not overpowering. They price was great, like between $9-12! I will buy it again!
I really think the product would be worth it if I buy it and I would buy it for sure cause just how it looks in the box it is gental but when u peel it off it is still very gental I think the packaging looks really nice I would so recommend this to people