Korres Walnut Suntan Oil SPF10 (150ml) uploaded by josephine h.

BY KORRES

Korres Walnut Suntan Oil SPF10 is a vegetable-based oil for the face and body. Specially formulated with walnut oil high in linoleic acid to moisturise and regenerate dry parched skin and enriched with cinnamic acid to provide natural protection from the sun. The non-greasy oil is quickly absorbed into skin and offers an even long-lasting tan whilst coconut oil ensures skin is left soft and supple. E.N. Dermatologically tested and non-comedogenic. see more...

Kelsey D.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am very pale and fair skinned so I am iffy about buying tanning oils. This summer was the first time I used this product and I didn't get burnt at all. It was the most tan I've been for years. It's pricy but I'd recommend it.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this at night after my shower. We live at the beach all summer and I need my skin to hydrated and this oil is perfect for that. I’ve always loved oils while I was in the sun but now I use sunscreen. There’s nothing out there that hydrates your skin like an sun oil. It has a great beachy smell, it’s not overwhelming but it’s that coconut smell. This is a great oil even when you’re in the sun.
Macy B.
Yuba city, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly wasn't too fond of this product. I guess it was my own mistake knowing I'm not crazy about oils. But it was veryyyyy oily. Can't put it under makeup, can't wear it just normally out because it made my face look greasy
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love this. Best skin care hands down. Can't go with out this. It's a must have. You will not be disappointed. Well worth the money. My skin loves this. It's pricy but worth it.
Crispina V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product feels good on your face. It would be my second choice for a facial sun screen after the city block. I found it did give my skin a bit of a dark shade ( I have porcelain/ fair freckled skin) but it did make my skin glow and healthy looking.
Amira G.
I strongly suggest this product to family and friends this product is awesome we helped my skin not get damaged under the sun but also gave me a great tan. Product Motion arise during the day in the pool or the beach etc.
Patty a.
Shelby, OH
I bought this and first day I used it I was in the sun for about 3 hours tho it didn't keep me from getting a little color I didn't burn so I guess over all it was a decent product. I would consider getting it again
Blair M.
King, NC
This suntan oil has really help keep my skin hydrated and has gave me a great tan while doing so! This product is very effective and is high quality. The first time I used it I was completely sold on it. It smells great and I highly recommend it to anyone that wants a great tan but also wants to keep their skin healthy while doing so!
Tayla W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good product. Left me a nice tan also. Not a fan of walnut scents tjo, it was a gift. Not really sure if I'd repurchase unless there were diffrent scents. But recommend
Angelina L.
Quantico , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great!!! It goes on nice and smooth unlike other products! I think it is priced good as well. It lasts me a while, unlike other brands where I have to re-apply a lot. The only thing I would change is a bigger bottle for the same price!
Lee Ann Q.