KORRES Walnut & Coconut SPF10 Suntan Oil Face & Body uploaded by josephine h.

BY KORRES

A vegetable-based suntan oil, which offers a deep and uniform tan with a long-lasting effect.

12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/ Dicaprate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Triheptanoin, Octocrylene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Aqua/ Water/ Eau, Benzyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Citral, Citronellol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Coumarin, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Geraniol, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Extract, Limonene, Linalool, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenylpropanol, Rosmarinus Ocinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate.

KORRES Walnut & Coconut SPF10 Suntan Oil Face & Body
  • "Not only does this product protect you from harsh UV rays, but it also helps your skin feel amazing! It isn’t oily like other sunblocks and it doesn’t destroy my sensitive skin! It’s light enough to wear under makeup so you can apply it and then carry on with your daily routine." in 3 reviews
Caitlin I.
San Antonio, TX
I picked this product up in Greece over the summer. The ingredients are clean and the company is awesome! (I doubt their formulas change for the US) you should totally check it out! Plus they have an awesome essential oil based fragrance line that rocks!
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
The formula is softly tinted to impart some color, making its coverage greater than "sheer" but still very natural-looking; you literally cannot overdo the color (we tried). L'Oreal describes it as a volumizing mascara, and although it doesn't necessarily thicken brows, it adds a tiny bit of fullness and sets to a long-wearing, non-sticky finish.
lillail f.
AMAZINGG IT IS A LIFE SAVER !! I USE NOTHING BUT THIS PRODUCT NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR THIS PRODUCT!!

I AM RECOMMENDING IT FOR EVERYONE IT HELPS SO MUCH MY SISTER, MY MOTHER, MY WHOLE FAMILY USES THIS PRODUCT!!

I WOULD DEFINATLY BUY THIS PROUDCT AGAIN !!
Barbie T.
This is for my ladies and gentlemen who like to protect their skin but who also like to have a deep dark tan in the summer! This product gives the deepest gold enriched and I have ever had... And even better than that it's protecting the skin from burning. Even though it's only an SPF 10 I have never ever ever burned with this product. It smells amazing, it feels good on the skin, and if you need to reapply it doesn't get sticky or greasy when you add that layer.
Na'neq H.
Augusta
Walnut and coconut have never been so good together until I had this product. The summer is here and I am loving the beaches and lakes with this sunscreen making sure my skin stays in tact. I rate this product a nine out of ten.
Kayla L.
Tifton , GA
This product is awesome! For one, it's organic. You can apply this and get an even glow without clogging your pores like you would with a lotion based product. The fact that it's organic makes me feel better about spraying it all over my body. The only thing I noticed was after a few uses the sprayer gets a little slippery. Other than that I love having this product handy by the pool or while laying on the beach.
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
Kelsey D.
Toledo, OH
I am very pale and fair skinned so I am iffy about buying tanning oils. This summer was the first time I used this product and I didn't get burnt at all. It was the most tan I've been for years. It's pricy but I'd recommend it.
Monic R.
Davie, FL
Obsessed with this. Not a bad price. Anything that protects me from the sun while I tan, I am all up for it. It’s gentle on your skin. It’s very effective, leaves yours skin looking tan not red. I recommend.
Ellen C.
Leesburg, FL
Like the consistency and It gets the job done. It’s not my favorite but I’m still using It up since I spent money on It but at least my skin is being protected. I would recommend It just to see if your skin likes It.
Lee Ann Q.