BY KORRES

Rich in skin-soothing botanicals and vitamin E, this 99 percent natural formula refines skin texture without silicone, minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and reduces pore size. Your skin will be primed and ready for a makeup application.

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Melissa Officinalis Distillate* (Melissa Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Water*), Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco- Caprylate/Caprate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Benzyl Alcohol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil* (Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*), Limonene, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Sodium Phytate, Betaine, Citric Acid, Leontopodium Alpinum Flower/Leaf Extract*, Honey, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Linalool, Pectin.

Christine V.
San Jose, CA
I was going through an all-natural makeup only phase and needed a skin primer to apply before my foundation. The Korres skin primer seemed like a good silicone-free solution based on its positive reviews for my skin type, but after trying it out, it really just wasn't for me. I wasn't a big fan of the smell (orange oil) and thought it was a bit tacky in consistency. My make-up lasted longer than without primer but I wasn't all that impressed.
اللعنة ع.
Wasn't as promising as it said . Didn't work for my oily skin . Through the day my t zone was a hot mess . But it smells really good and it feels nice unfortunately it didn't work for me .
Christina G.
Laredo, TX
This is such a nice primer, it's like a cream like texture but doesn't feel heavy like a cream. It's very light but does what it is intended to do. It did prolong the wear of my foundation but eventually my face became a bit oily. So I guess that is the only downfall.
Holly W.
Lockport , NY
There is nothing wrong with this primer, but to me it has more of the texture of a moisturizer and therefore doesn't really cover pores or smooth lines etc. I prefer silkier primers.
Stacey T.
Terryville, CT
I have extremely sensitive skin that also tends to be dry in the Fall and Winter. This primer is amazing! Not only do I not break out from it but it also keeps my skin hydrated and smooth. I love how my makeup just glides on and stays on for hours.
Ivette B.
Garden Grove , CA
This primer kept my skin hydrated and plump under my makeup. It was good on my oily skin but I didn't notice a difference in the appearance of my pores.
Adriana L.
Was very soft on the skin. Made the makeup blend well and last long. The only thing I disliked about it was that it made my skin really oily
B A.
I actually bought this from sephora and I loved it. Its thing thick and completely covers pores and lines. It leaves your gave flawless.
Abby D.
Tampa, FL
This stuff is INCREDIBLE. So soft and moisturizing and tacky. I'm a big Nivea aftershave balm user and I like this even more!
Angela G.
Fort Collins, CO
This primer is very good for dry skin. I enjoyed the mild citrus smell. It left my skin soft and supple.
Amber P.
Jacksonville, NC
How much does this run?
Samantha T.
Chelmsford, ON
How does his compare vs porefessionals