MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerKorres
Vanilla/Freesia/Lychee Eau De Toilette

KORRES Vanilla/Freesia/Lychee Eau De Toilette

With an oriental & floral character. Key ingredients: - Vanilla: Derived from tropical climbing orchids, the vanilla pod is believed to awaken the senses and induce dreams of love. A sublime ingredient with a distinctively sweet and seducing aroma. - Freesia: A plant of South African origin, freesia’s distinct scent and vivid hues of pastel colours turned it into a sought after flower. The intense aroma of freshly cut freesias lasts for days and springs to mind carefree feelings and images of a blossoming countryside. - Lychee: A yesteryear delicacy for ancient’s China aristocracy, this exotic tasteful fruit of red, pink hues has a divine scent. A head floral blend of ripened lychee , elegant, oriental, seductive. As part of an ongoing effort to eliminate potential exposure to polycyclic-musk (PCM), nitro-musk and phthalates, KORRES has opted for a fragrance that is free of these synthetic non-biodegradable compounds that are widely used as fragrance fixatives and are known to cause irritations and bioaccumulation; KORRES developed instead a formula, preserved with a natural food-grade antioxidant - Rosmarinus officinalis [rosemary]. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.

Alcohol Denat.,Parfum (Fragrance), Aqua / Water/ Eau, Benzyl Salicylate, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KORRES Vanilla/Freesia/Lychee Eau De Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Natalie Z.
This smells great. It is lightly sweet, with just a bit of floral. I love the smell of it for any occasion. I like almost so if the korres fragrances, but Mediterranean citrus was really not for me.
Myrto C.
Athens, Palaio Faliro
Korres it’s a Greek brand you can find this on beauty stores and pharmacy all the products smells good and leave your skin soft
Durosinmi L.
Philadelphia, PA
KORRES Vanilla/Freesia/Lychee Eau De Toilette uploaded by Durosinmi L.
This brand in particular has been amazing I’m not going to lie, I’m impressed. And this vanilla is what it says it is and that’s on period. It smells just like vanilla. And most importantly it lingers all day. What more can I say lol
Jennifer H.
Purchased at: eBay
GORGEOUS. This starts as a fruity blast - it smells like a fruit punch, but with real (not synthetic) fruit. Then it gets creamy and a little more sophisticated and smooth. It makes me very happy. Would definitely repurchase.
Caroline K.
Smells fancy. But the vanilla smell is totally different from the kind of vanilla from Victoria secrecy’s per exemplo. It’s very very sweet so I don’t like to use it on summer. The essence remains all day.
Abigail O.
Seattle
I’ve always loved Korres products because they’re cruelty-free and made with natural, high quality ingredients. This is the perfect vanilla scent that is both warm and light. It’s a great every day scent and is high-quality and long lasting. I would definitely recommend.
Erin B.
Brooklyn, WI
A delicious warm, rich vanilla smell for Fall and Winter. This is so delicious smelling but not to sweet at all. I love the simple packaging as well. I also got the body wash and lotion to go with this, such a good kit!
Keila S.
Cheiro maravilhoso Embalagem rústica e simples cheiro muito agradável. Recomendo muito este produto.

Looking for your answer?