BY KORRES

Rich, luxurious body butter to deeply soften, smooth, and nourish the skin. Our shea butter moisturizer is the perfect lotion for dry skin, helping to improve elasticity and smoothness.

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Squalane, Dicaprylyl Ether, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, Ceteareth-33, Fragrance (Parfum), Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Potassium Sorbate, PEG-8, Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Tocopherol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Pyrus Cydonia Fruit Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.

Amanda F.
West Columbia
I like this brand because it is mainly natural. The scent is light and not overall sweet. It is a good moisturizer for average dry skin. In the winter, I do add coconut oil to moisturize my skin and then layer lotion.
Marlena E.
Best lotion ever. I use it everyday for dry hands, elbows and feet. It smells amazing and the ingredients are gentle enough to be used on your face. This is best purchased as a set. Hsn frequently has bundle options. I use this so much I have it on auto shipping.
Zi S.
Vanilla is one of my favorite smells, and I just need I had to try this. It's so soft, and creamy and leaves your skin feeling the same way. It's actually magical. Though don't put it.on your face as it is heavily scented.
Billie G.
I love this body butter it makes my skin so soft and it makes me smell delightful! I love the smell of shea butter ūüėć
Stephanie L.
Salinas, CA
I love this creams it does wonders on myself and children I recommend it to others who have dry skin......
Micheale S.
Smells super yummy and keeps my skin amazingly hydrated. I love this gentle body butter.
liana w.
montreal, QC
i discovered this product by accident. last winter, korres had a duo of my holy grail, greek yoghurt sleeping facial along with the matching body butter for only 5$ more. let me tell you, it is sooo worth the full price! the texture is silky and rich without being greasy once it sinks into the skin. i've since tried other scents but greek yoghurt has my heart.
Kim B.
Kelowna
Beautiful smell. Great consistency and not greasy at all. Reasonable price also. Available at my local Shoppers.
Donia D.
Tunisie
Where can i get it from ?/
Shiza Arslan A.
Baltimore, MD
Is this hand cream ?
Rym E.
Haret Saida, Lebanon
Where can I get it from?
Stephanie R.
Bowling Green, KY
Has anyone actually tried this on their heels?? Actually curious if this helped? Ive previously used a product I ordered from a sales company.
JOY C.
Lancaster, PA
I know it says it's enriched with Shea butter, but has anyone had any breakouts from using this?