Korres Suncare Yoghurt Nourishing Fluid Veil Face Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 1.69 oz uploaded by Farren Joy R.

BY KORRES #97 in Sunscreen

An ultra-sheer yet nourishing fluid that provides daily broad-spectrum UV coverage while wearing beautifully under makeup. This ultra-lightweight fluid instantly disappears into skin providing broad-spectrum UV protection and deep nourishment. The silky texture wears beautifully under makeup for a weightless, luminous finish making this an ideal daily moisturizer throughout the year. Yogurt, rich in skin-repairing proteins, helps keep skin nourished and protected from the sun's harmful rays while a blend of rice and camapu extract offers deep hydration and calming properties to soothe skin during sun exposure. Provitamin B5 helps reduce inflammation and supports natural cell regeneration while jojoba oil seals in moisture leaving skin soft and smooth. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates For centuries, Greek grandmothers applied real yogurt on sun-damaged skin to soothe and heal. This product contains no nano-sized particles for safer SPF protection. When inhaled, these ultra-fine particles can become imbedded into the walls of the lungs, making it impossible for the body to remove them. Research results: After 1 application: - 100% of women saw softer, more moisturized skin - 100% of women saw a reduction in redness and skin irritation see more...

Buy on Sephora
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a sunscreen with a heafty $55 pricetag, I was expecting miracles & that is exactly what i got. One of my top 3 sunscreens of all time. This sunscreen by Korres is way more than just your basic slap on some white thick sunscreen. Kisses Yoghurt Nourishing Fluid Veil not only has UV protection but (& it's a big but) it also reduces inflammation, dermatologist tested, no parabens or sulphates and made with natural ingredients. That right there is what sets this sunscreen apart from all the others. It feels like your applying a lightweight daytime moisturizer not a super heavy sunscreen. It absorbs into the skin & dries pretty quickly and wearing it under makeup is a dream. Never does my makeup seperate or slip & slide due to the sunscreen. The sunscreen does not become greasy or patchy throughout the day either. It reduces inflammation, redness and hydrates, all while keeping the skin calm and protected from any harmful rays with the SPF 40. It has antioxidants, jojoba oil, b5, vitamin E, and essential oils so with continuous use your skin will look better.
LisaMarie💀 M.
Racine, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product goes on smooth and feels great on my skin. It has a nice consistency to it. The package and visual display are high quality and look great. I have recommended this product friends, family , and coworkers. I would purchase this product again definitely.
Shinel M.
Decatur
Hands down my favourite everyday SPF. I wear this on days when im not wearing makeup. It's adorable, hydrating, doesnt leave a film on the skin and it smells amazing. And most importantly IT'S BLACK GIRL FRIENDLY, so yes my chocolate babies, that means NO PURPLE CAST.
Gabby G.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen smells soooo great, does not have a typical sunscreen scent to it. I’m med/tan complexion and it doesn’t not leave a white cast on my skin. I’m normal dry skin type and this spf has a nice glow that it leaves on my skin that shines through my foundation.
Autumn A.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love Korres! This product is so smooth and light and is great with any skin type! It is hydrating without being greasy and I love the smell! It is a little pricey but totally worth it in my opinion!
Trang D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a lifesaver. It helps to protect my skin from sun damage. I had really sensitive skin and often had sun poisoning. I apply this on my skin, my skin is protected and stay healthy with no sign of sunburn.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Molly G.
Romeoville , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently tried this product along with a few other Korres products and I was extremely satisfied.
Most of the time when I think of things with sunscreen I think they’re going to be very thick and very drying but I love this. It’s very moisturizing and it absorbs into the skin very nicely. I definitely would recommend this to anyone looking for a good sunscreen/moisturizer.
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sunscreen.It isn’t the most affordable product out there but the quality makes it worth the cost.The way this feels and wears under makeup is phenomenal.It is one of the best sunscreens I’ve ever tried and the fact that it is an natural product just adds to its appeal.I highly recommend trying this.I have an extremely oily t-zone and this held up under foundation in hot and humid conditions all summer.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love this. Best skin care hands down. Can't go with out this. It's a must have. You will not be disappointed. Well worth the money. My skin loves this. It's pricy but worth it.