Korres Suncare Yoghurt Nourishing Fluid Veil Face Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 1.69 oz uploaded by Farren Joy R.

BY KORRES

An ultra-sheer yet nourishing fluid that provides daily broad-spectrum UV coverage while wearing beautifully under makeup. This ultra-lightweight fluid instantly disappears into skin providing broad-spectrum UV protection and deep nourishment. The silky texture wears beautifully under makeup for a weightless, luminous finish making this an ideal daily moisturizer throughout the year. Yogurt, rich in skin-repairing proteins, helps keep skin nourished and protected from the sun's harmful rays while a blend of rice and camapu extract offers deep hydration and calming properties to soothe skin during sun exposure. Provitamin B5 helps reduce inflammation and supports natural cell regeneration while jojoba oil seals in moisture leaving skin soft and smooth. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates For centuries, Greek grandmothers applied real yogurt on sun-damaged skin to soothe and heal. This product contains no nano-sized particles for safer SPF protection. When inhaled, these ultra-fine particles can become imbedded into the walls of the lungs, making it impossible for the body to remove them. Research results: After 1 application: - 100% of women saw softer, more moisturized skin - 100% of women saw a reduction in redness and skin irritation see more...

Buy on Sephora
Amy A.
Amy A.
Live Oak, TX
Nourishing Fluid Veil does its job. It is fairly non-greasy (although it seems that nothing is 100% non-greasy in the Texas humidity) and lasts for a while before needing to be applied again. The product is a bit thin which makes it spread easily but also runs the risk of losing precious drops if one is clumsy. I am somewhat sensitive to chemical sunscreens and did break out slightly when using the product - I would prefer it to be a physical sunblock instead.
Ayesha Z.
Ayesha Z.
This is the first SPF moisturizer that I've used that doesn't leave a white cast on my skin. I've always hated using SPF products because of the white cast. Packaging is nice, it smells okay. The only problem is that it is a little greasy. It takes time to get absorbed into your skin and makes putting makeup on difficult. You need to wait a little bit. I have bought it twice.
Jillian K.
Jillian K.
Finally, a sunscreen that doesn't break me out! I needed a sunscreen after moving to Denver and found myself outside a ton. This product is moisturizing, smells amazing, and protects my face even while sweating. I have recommended this product to several friends after using it all summer. Will be repurchasing for the winter!
Pam H.
Pam H.
Belleville, MI
Korres suncare yoghurt is divine , when you apply the sunscreen it immediately brings moisture to the skin. This product is not like others where your face feels like it's so greasy and heavy. I love how your skin feels light and airy and st the same time your skin is being protected from the sun.
Stefanie g.
Stefanie g.
Jamul, CA
DID NOT BREAK ME OUT. Huge plus for a sunscreen. Went on smooth and did not leave a white cast. Had a slight burn to the face but this could be do to the fact that I am using a retinoid. Had direct sun exposure to the sun that afternoon after first use and did not have any redness or burns at all.
Sophie C.
Sophie C.
Riverside, CA
I really do like this sunscreen, but I've since moved on to the First Aid Beauty Sunscreen. I just find the FAB a better value for sunscreen. If you like a light sunscreen that feels more like a moisturizer, this is a great option. The entire bottle lasted me about 3 months with daily use.
Anokhi A.
Anokhi A.
My mom and I have been using this sunscreen for many months now. I have a lot of hyper pigmentation due to my acne and this is very helpful to keep my hyper pigmentation from worsening. We got it from Sephora and it is a bit pricey but I would recommend it to everyone with all skin types.
Allison H.
Allison H.
Saginaw, MI
This is offers great protection from the sun! I have found it to be too thick for everyday use, though. It is gentle on your skin, but does not allow make up to blended smoothly. The packaging is great and easy to take for a beach getaway :) I would recommend for every once in awhile use!
nisha a.
nisha a.
Paramus, NJ
I first discovered Korres while in Greece. Their products are a good value, and are a little pricey but well worth it. This isn't too harsh, and is spf 30, and does not leave a white film on youre face. Originally bought in Athens while honeymooning, but available at Sephora.
Rebekah H.
Rebekah H.
Mandeville, LA
This is a really great sunscreen, but it's not the best under makeup. It's great for days when you are going to be out and about outside and you need good protection. Also extremely moisturizing! It doesn't leave your skin feeling dry and Flaky like a lot of high SPF can do.