Korres Suncare Yoghurt Nourishing Fluid Veil Face Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf 30

BY KORRES

What it is: An ultra-sheer yet nourishing fluid that provides daily broad-spectrum UV coverage while wearing beautifully under makeup. What it is formulated to do: This ultra-lightweight fluid instantly disappears into skin providing broad-spectrum UV... see more...

Sincerely N.
I'm in love with this brand! i use the face wash to this as well. The ingredients are gentle but very effective. This is my favorite sunscreen right now. It doesn'y leave a nasty film or feel on my skin and make-up glides on perfectly and smoothly over it. this ismy fave for now and prob won't switch until i find a better one. I've tried many because they cause breakouts but this one among very few hasn't caused any breakouts. love, love , love.
amanda r.
Only sunscreen i use.. took it with me to Hawaii because i was in the middle of an acne treatment and i couldn’t take any more sun damage:.. really did the job
Rebecca D.
Falkville, AL
I wasn’t as big of a fan of this one, I have touchy skin and I felt like this has the potential to clog my pores. I may try it again
Dawson N.
Waipahu
This product is good if you're planning on going to the beach, or the pool or basically any area with bad heat.
Milva M.
I love the stuff and the glow this gives to my skin. You can really feel it working on your skin! Putting this on my favourite list!
Anna Cristina M.
77024682
muito boa marca, recomendo, ótimos resultados. Eu recomendo o uso para todas as idades. super eficaz! deixa a pele limpa e hidratada.

JCPenney