BY KORRES

A fresh, fruity scent of blossoming. Moisturising body milk, enriched with Almond oil, active Aloe and provitamin B5 that enhance skin suppleness.

Aqua/water/eau, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycerin, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, hydrogenated polydecene, glyceryl stearate citrate, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), decyl cocoate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, parfum/fragrance, anise alcohol, benzyl alcohol, caprylyl glycol, cinnamyl alcohol, coumarin, distarch phosphate, glycine soja (soybean) oil, limonene, linalool, magnesium pca, manganese pca, panthenol, phenoxyethanol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, sodium gluceptate, sodium pca, vitis vinifera (grape) fruit extract, zinc pca.

🌙 S.
Adelaide
Such a great product. It smells so nice. The sent reminds me of sweets and summer. I use it almost everyday.
Murphy T.
Victoria
I really didn't expect such an amazing smell from this body milk, I just want to use it without stopping. And I will definitely order once more this santorini vine products
Cynthia M.
Jamaica, NY
I love this! I have very dry skin especially on my knees, I use this everyday and my skin feels moisturized throughout the day!
Bethany W.
I. LOVE. THIS PRODUCT. I have this and one other scent and I'm obsessed with it. This does not leave my skin feeling greasy, it absorbs nicely, and makes the somewhat crepey skin on the back of my thighs feeling thicker and moisturized. Quality product.
Georgia A.
Great for summer ! Moisturing as well as refreshing ! Perfect scent ! Totally recommend it ! Use it along with the shower gel of the same range !
j9 P.
Sydney
Sooo soooo amazing! It's called Santorini and it really does remind me and bring back memories of a grecian summer holiday. I use the small bottle as hand lotion and whenever I offer it to my girlfriends they put it on and then their eyes pop, asking what it is and that is smells so good.
Victoria R.
Light and refreshing scent and a holiday flavour. Could be richer on the moisturiser levels but I have Dry skin so do need a bit more at times. Great everyday product that's good value for money! Would buy again and also try other scents too!
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Loved this body lotion! A little on the thick side but leaves your skin feeling so smooth and hydrated all day! It was very gentle on your skin and the scent has a very clean smell. I like the smaller tube since you do not need much. I will be purchasing this again.
Donna C.
Rio Rancho, NM
I thought this product was a little then I will definitely use what I still have but I don't think that I would repurchase it I did get it from Sephora. And it is a little pricey for what it is others might feel differently about it though
Kristina R.
Mesa, AZ
So creamy and hydrating for the body! Makes everything smooth and soft. Everything will loooookk soooo glowy!