BY KORRES

A white, Greek wine grape indigenous to Santorini, cultivated in the arid volcanic ash soil of the island. This mineral rich dark soil helps contribute to the grape's uniqueness. The ancient vine variety goes back 400 years and remains phylloxera free. Growing on its own roots, the plants thirsty leaves capture sea mist water which drifts across the island at night. 86.7% Natural content No Mineral Oil No Petrolatum/ Paraffin Wax No Silicones No Parabens No Propylene Glycol No Synthetic dye No Phthalates pH-neutral No Alcohol The scent.A distinct, naturally sweet aroma, influenced by the volcanic soil and the sea air. Notes of green apple, floral citrus, peach and green fresh blossoming vineyards give a distinct Greek summer feel to this new body milk. Size: 200ml Korres Santorini Vine Body Milk - Ingredients: Aqua /Water/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Decyl Cocoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Parfum (Fragrance), Anise Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Coumarin, Distarch Phosphate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Magnesium PCA, Manganese PCA, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Rosmarinus O­cinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sodium Gluceptate, Sodium PCA, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Zinc PCA. see more...

Donna C.
Donna C.
Rio Rancho , NM
I thought this product was a little then I will definitely use what I still have but I don't think that I would repurchase it I did get it from Sephora. And it is a little pricey for what it is others might feel differently about it though
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
I. LOVE. THIS PRODUCT. I have this and one other scent and I'm obsessed with it. This does not leave my skin feeling greasy, it absorbs nicely, and makes the somewhat crepey skin on the back of my thighs feeling thicker and moisturized. Quality product.
Devin S.
Devin S.
Morristown
Face oil is not something Id recommend especially if you have dry skin it irritates it and causes redness. #influensterawards #contest @Influenster
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
I love this! I have very dry skin especially on my knees, I use this everyday and my skin feels moisturized throughout the day!
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
Los Angeles
So creamy and hydrating for the body! Makes everything smooth and soft. Everything will loooookk soooo glowy!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
This is an ok product. I didn't feel like I was really getting the biggest bang for my buck. I felt very greasy after use.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Light and refreshing scent and a holiday flavour. Could be richer on the moisturiser levels but I have Dry skin so do need a bit more at times. Great everyday product that's good value for money! Would buy again and also try other scents too!
I usually get Korres shower gels at Xmas and Bdays as stocking filler pressies and love them. The body lotion is nice but not something I would re apply in this scent. I would get the one to match my shower gels.
Murphy T.
Murphy T.
Victoria
I really didn't expect such an amazing smell from this body milk, I just want to use it without stopping. And I will definitely order once more this santorini vine products
Georgia A.
Georgia A.
Great for summer ! Moisturing as well as refreshing ! Perfect scent ! Totally recommend it ! Use it along with the shower gel of the same range !