BY KORRES

Cleanse and refresh oily skin with KORRES Sage and Salicylic Acid Regulating Gel for Face and Body for Oily Skin (250ml). Boasting a deep cleansing action, it gently removes dirt and impurities, without drying or tightening your skin. Salicylic acid penetrates into your pores to banish dead skin cells, whilst sage has antiseptic properties to reduce the appearance of blemishes.

Also enriched with hamamelis tannins, this lightweight cleansing gel also tightens pores and regulates oil and sebum production, leaving your complexion with a shine-free finish. Suitable for everyday use on the face and body, it will leave your skin feeling completely clarified and balanced.

Aqua/ Water/ Eau, Sodium Coceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxylsultaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Zinc Coceth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Parfum (Fragrance), Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Lactic acid, Maltooligosyl Glucoside, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-7, Potassium Sorbate, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Salicylic Acid, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Tocopherol, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/ Leaf Extract.

Mary S.
Saraland
It's nice packaging , it's really great to find a product like this that actually does what it's intended to do ! I will definitely be recommending this to people I know
Lily L.
Oklahoma City
I like this  product, I had a bad acne breakout a few months ago; the salicylic acid in this was the perfect amount to help get rid my of acne.
Elise K.
Works wonders! If used to often, it can lead to dry skin. Have noticed a difference in breakouts and skin color since using it.
Sarah W.
hattiesburg, MS
Awesome stuff for stubborn acne!! Not a huge fan of the sage scent but it's worth dealing with for glowing skin
Eva H.
Windsor , ON
This saved my life. I've been using for the whole summer and i discovered a new world. I have nixed skin, but its great for my T part, which is totally oily. Its great. Top reccomendations.
Helen Z.
It's is an amazing product that i would keep buying it. When I use it to my skin it feels so refressing it helped me a lot and i would commended it to anyone with oily skin problem
Laila S.
This wash does a good job. I have acne prone skin and have gone through two bottles of this stuff, I use it morning and night. I've recently run out and have been using a drug store option I can tell I've stopped using it, and not in a good way, I am now waiting on my 3rd bottle.
Leah G.
Albanel , QC
J'adore les gels nettoyant avec des acides à l'intérieur! Je trouve que c'est ce qui fonctionne le mieux sur ma peau !! Rapidement, les boutons sont diminués et cicatrices plus vites! Disponible chez sephora et en pharmacie
Safiya M.
Really good if you need an extra boost of radiance. I know acne acid can be strong for me personally so I only use this once a week to keep my oiliness down and my skin isn't being dried out
Joselyn L.
Guatemala
This is really good and it works for me because my face is oily and i cant use everything this is effective and the packaging carefully made