BY KORRES

A perfect trifecta of rose-scented treats: Rose Body Butter, Rose Showergel, and Wild Rose Lip Butter scented with the sweet essence of rose buds. This travel-ready collection features Korres' luxuriously hydrating Body Butter enriched with Shea Butter to soften, moisturize, and restructure the skin. Rich in Active Aloe®, the showergel stimulates collagen and elastin to reduce the visible signs of aging, while wheat proteins form a protective shield. Wild Rose Lip Butter is the ultimate moisturizing lip butter that lends a creamy pop of color.This set contains:- 1.69 oz Rose Showergel- 1.69 oz Rose Body Butter- 0.21 oz Wild Rose Lip Butter It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

Sarah S.
Des Moines , IA
I really enjoy the rose collection. It's a strong rose smell but I enjoy that. It doesn't break me out and leaves my skin feeling very soft. It's a little pricey but I believe it's worth it. Will probably repurchase.
Allison G.
Perkinston, MS
Love love love this lotion! I hope they never discontinue this scent. One of the only body creams I will use.
Adrianna D.
Linn Valley
Love love love everything! It all works beautifully with my skin, could not be happier with the product!
Kasey T.
Danville, KY
This line is one of the best smelling products I have ever smelled. It is intoxicating and they actually work as well.
Rae Lynn J.
Arcadia, CA
This Korres Rose Collection is a great smelling body butter pack. I really like the color of the lip butter. It isn't sticky like some lip balms. Good price too.
Kimberley R.
Cambridge, ON
I can't rave enough about how much I love this brand! I love the smell, how it feels so luxurious and how soft it makes my skin and lips. The quality is excellent, totally worth the price tag. I also love the face serum and rose face cream.
Katelyn  H.
Millbrook
Smells great moisturizes well but burned my skin a bit after putting it on :S
Adrienne H.
Ingersoll , ON
I received a sample of this some time ago and finally had occasion to try it, WOW! I love the smell, it brings me back to my younger years, as it reminds me of the Teen Spirit deodorant of my yesteryears in Romantic Rose scent. It moisturizes, and lasts for quite a while. I liked it so much I bought my Mother some for her dry skin