BY KORRES

Sun protection microemulsion for all hair types with water-resistant UV filters that prevent hair colour fade away. With organic extract of active aloe.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Aloe Barbandensis Leaf Juice, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunower) Seed Extract, Isoamyl p-Methoxycinnamate, Lecithin, Limonene, Linalool, Oleyl Oleate, Panthenol, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquartenium-10, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Stearamine, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract.

Kari C.
Tampa, FL
This leave-in spray has been incredibly helpful with keeping my hair soft, hydrated and damage free after days at the beach and in the sun. It has reduced breakage in my hair (a lifelong issue of mine) and kept my color treated hair from turning brassy. I will repurchase this product as long as I'm in Florida on the beach!
Melinda M.
Fairborn, OH
We get enough damage from over styling so why allow the sun to damage out hair by drying it out? You should protect your hair from harming rays just as your skin. No-one says they seek dry and unmanageable hair. If you seek and use my reminder the issue of dry damaged hair can become a issue of the past and this product does just that. The only reason it's not 5 starts is the extra weight added but the cons are out weighed but the resolve the product gives with much needed protection.
Leigh P.
Kinda love this product ... I spray it in my hair when I know I will be outside all day . It is a nice scent it's light on my hair and it really works ! Try this if you want to protect your hair like you do your skin !
Paola C.
Memphis, TN
I normally don't use many products on my hair, but this is one that I really enjoy. It protects my hair and keeps it looking luscious without weighing it down or making it greasy.
Christy C.
We stay outside in the summer and this product is a must have for anyone wanting extra protection. The sun and simmered months are hard on your hair this product is a lifesaver.
I have bright red hair. Has def helped from letting my hair fade. I am outside constantly with my 2 year old
fatma s.
perfection isnt enough to talk about this product . its packed nicely packed and i really like it when i travel to somewhere . i bought two boxed and i will still buy more . it surprised me really when i never expected that . and surley i did and wil recomed it to more people
Rebeca L.
Fortaleza, CE
This really protect your hair, even you lives in a town when summer lasts a lot! Protects your hair from sun rays and sea air!
Natalie A.
Gostei desse produto da Korres foi o primeiro produto que usei e vi ótimos resultados