BY KORRES

Lightweight, sunscreen body oil with an easily absorbed, velvety texture. It improves skin elasticity, firms and helps prevent signs of premature ageing.

Alcohol Denat., Octocrylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Dibutyl Adipate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tricaprylin, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Isoamyl Laurate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Homosalate, Aqua/Water/Eau, Parfum/Fragrance, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunower) Seed Oil, Juglans Regia Oil, Lactic Acid, Panthenol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosmarinus Ofcinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Germ Oil.

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I absolutely love this product. It is well worth the money. These feel rich and luxurious. I always have to have this in my cosmetic case you will not be disappointed
Melissa K.
Sarasota, FL
I love this grape seed oil. Grape seed oil is up and coming and a newer refreshing beauty product coming out on the market. Not only do you cook with it you use it in your beauty products best product for 2018
Crispina V.
This product feels good on your face. It would be my second choice for a facial sun screen after the city block. I found it did give my skin a bit of a dark shade ( I have porcelain/ fair freckled skin) but it did make my skin glow and healthy looking.
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
I am head over heels for this formula its super amazing and it not harsh but not gentle either its in the middle it has lovely packaging and looks very luxurious it somewhat pricey but worth it this is great I will buy it again and I highly recommend it to others
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
this body oil is the best! not only did i get it for a great price but the  quality was off the charts. i was skeptical about using this brand because i have never heard or it before but now that i know about this brand i will be buying more.
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
I love this body oil! Using body oil as an SPF is a great way to nourish and moisturize your skin while still protecting against the sun's harmful rays. Korres produces excellent suncare products and I can't live without this one! Highly recommend.
Mary M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I just recently started using korres products. This one is fabulous. Doesn't leave you feeling greasy or sticky. Has a wonderful smell that leaves you feeling al summery. Ready fir the beach!!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Tara S.
Marietta, GA
As someone with very fair skin, I recommend this product. It goes on nicely and leaves your skin with a nice sheen. The packaging is great and I love that it comes from Greece.