KORRES Red Grape SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Cream

Sun protection cream for complete daily face care with clinically proven antispot action. With plant red grape stem cells.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Octocrylene, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Alcohol Denat., Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Isoamyl Laurate, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Titanium Dioxide (nano), Caprylyl Glycol, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Distarch Phosphate, Alumina, Aluminum Stearate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Cellulose Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isomalt, Lecithin, Lepidium Sativum Sprout Extract, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Panthenol, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Phenylpropanol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polysorbate 80, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Soy Isoflavones, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Cell Extract, Xanthan Gum.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KORRES Red Grape SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...because it was super dewy, but it lasted long and was not irritating on my sensitive skin.in reviews
Yingying G.
Burlington
KORRES Red Grape SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Cream uploaded by Yingying G.
KORRES Red Grape SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Cream uploaded by Yingying G.
Purchased at: Macy's
It smells really good and is a really good one for sun protection. It’s not too pricy which I think is a good deal. I recommend this one for people who are like me don’t really want to get tanned. It is also super effective in protecting your skin from the sun. It’s not oily which is what I like.
Kiran K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Korres products are great for sensitive skin types. I started using the red rose brighting scrub was amazing, I noticed difference after 1week uses! And this product was recommended to me as a follow up product
Joan N.
Chicago
Sometimes my skin isn't pretty sensitive depending on the ingredients in the product. This product at times felt kind of heavy on my face but for the most part the product did its job and I felt like my face was well moisturizer and protected from the sun.
Paul S.
Westlake, OH
There seems to be very few natural product lines that make products specifically designed to address the concerns of hyper-pigmentation / sunspots / agespots. I like the amount of moisture this product provided, and the scent was very pleasant.
Anna H.
Oconomowoc, WI
This product is great! It is perfect for a sunny day because it does have SPF 50, the packaging is amazing and it is super gentle on the skin. I have used this multiple times and I would tottaly recommend this to others!
Courtney H.
Princeton , WV
This is absolutely very amazing! I love it so much and I can't wait to try it again! It's was my first time using it and I would definitely use it again.. for years if I can. I would recommend this to any one
Allana H.
Prescott Valley, AZ
Love the small faces never felt so great this really works for me i tried so many and nothing comes close to this
Antonnette S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this facial soap. Smells great and feels very refreshing. However, I do wish that it got more sudsy.
Jessica H.
1,531 reviews
In love with skin care. At 25 I take care of it with great quality products. I love the korres anti spot cream because of the spf and it prevents sun spots. Won't leave me oily
Heather R.
Clinton, MI
Amazing product!! Love all of the Korres products, they have a great face masks as well. Beautiful packaging - the price isn't too great though. Effective and would definitely recommend to a friend 👍🏼

Looking for your answer?